Widespread rioting and violence in South Africa

19,473 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EX TEXASEX
Cassius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SidsBurnerAccount said:

It looks like an episode of "The Walking Dead"

I don't see any rioters dropping.
SidsBurnerAccount

GAC06
AG
Westmead Smash and Carry
SidsBurnerAccount
GAC06 said:

Westmead Smash and Carry
I'm sure they have insurance...it will be all good.
IndividualFreedom
Agreed, but those fellas were horrible shots and not very smart in shot selection. Also, I'd advise against standing in clear sight without any cover. At least they kept moving.
titan
S
Paradise Ag said:

Sadly just a preview of what we're heading toward if we don't get our act together.
The left Democrat worldview spirit.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Joes
It sucks and it will get more like that here before long. I see a couple comments that say it'll get that way if we don't do something.

I mean, I don't know what can be done realistically. We've opened the door to as much of the third world as possible, and between the news media, politicians, and public education we've been literally training young people for a while now that anything they don't have is because of oppression, there are no consequences for violence to get what you want, and private property rights are of no importance. We're only now at the opening stages of things getting really bad.

Meanwhile law enforcement and the military are being made leftist political arms. It won't be long before the powers that be are just baiting some group of good ol boys in pickups with guns to get fed up and "take things in to their own hands" so they have the excuse they need to disarm and round up all the remaining people that aren't on board with the revolution.

It's only gonna get worse here.
SgtBarbarossa
Quote:

Are they firing real bullets? That was a lot of shooting and I didn't see any bodies hitting the floor

Just wait...
AnglerAg92
AG
Cassius said:

SidsBurnerAccount said:

I don't see any rioters dropping.
Those guys were most likely just trying to make noise to move the crowd back. Shotgun wouldn't come close to reaching them from that distance.
Evanhue
AG
SAVAGES!
counter subconscious espionage
agsalaska
McKinney Ag69
AG
Good to know this doesn't just happen with our white supremacists lol.

This is what happens when white people leave a country, or area to the natives. (Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, South Africa)
rgag12
AG
Haven't they distributed all the white people's property over there? I thought that was supposed to lead to happiness and prosperity for all. What gives?
Madman
AG
I won't be able to understand the situation here until somebody tells me how many teas are going to need to be sold to fix the damage.

Is it more than two?
titan
S

That's starting to get hard to ignore.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Boo Weekley
Tom Doniphon said:

Also, a handful of guys with guns stopping what appears to be hundreds from advancing. NEVER surrender the 2A.
Not even that well armed compared to most of my friends either. Those people down range are very lucky. Did that one guy have a shotgun? LOL...maybe a few people caught a BB or two if he aimed high enough.
GAC06
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

Also, a handful of guys with guns stopping what appears to be hundreds from advancing. NEVER surrender the 2A.

I agree with the sentiment but here even the rioters are somewhat likely to be armed, as was the case often during last year's summer of love.
Canyon99
AG
YouBet said:

Who was our resident poster who was constantly defending SA and always told us it's a totally secure country with no issues?

B184Ag or something like that
Dacoldest
Society is a fragile thing - always will be.

Our memories are too short.
Boo Weekley
GAC06 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I agree with the sentiment but here even the rioters are somewhat likely to be armed, as was the case often during last year's summer of love.
Vast majority were unarmed (if we are talking about firearms) and the ones that were armed probably have very poor technique and very little experiment with firearms.
TChaney
Looks like South Africa has leadership comparable to that of the United States.

Things should be fine.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
GAC06 said:

Tom Doniphon said:

I'll take my squad against theirs and REALLY like my chances.
TChaney
Win At Life
AG
This is why I never shop on Black Friday.

[cue "That's racist"]
BQ_90
AG
TChaney said:

genius, loot the forklift, makes it easier to loot, profit
txags92
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

How are the doing that without F-15s and nukes?
Jayhawk
SidsBurnerAccount said:

Looks like a 21st century dystopian remake of that Zulu movie from the 60's.

JobSecurity
AG
Anybody want to give a high level synopsis of their current events?

All I've gathered is the former president was likely corrupt and turned himself in. Don't understand why people are rioting or why there isn't a police or military response against it
McKinney Ag69
AG
JobSecurity said:

All I've gathered is the former president was likely corrupt and turned himself in. Don't understand why people are rioting or why there isn't a police or military response against it

They are rioting because covid-19, racism, the Georgia election reform, and Donald Trump.
txags92
AG
Challenger 17 said:

JobSecurity said:

They are rioting because covid-19, racism, the Georgia election reform, and Donald Trump.
But mostly Trump. I am sure a mean tweet kicked off the worst of it.
TChaney
Don't worry,

See, the police are already on the scene.

To loot.

UTExan
I posted earlier that the Army was on sceneto protect government buildings only, apparently. And President Cyril Ramaphosa's McDonalds franchise stores.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
UTExan
TChaney said:

Don't worry,

See, the police are already on the scene.

To loot.

That is there is some New Orleans PD level looting.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TChaney
UTExan said:

I posted earlier that the Army was on sceneto protect government buildings only, apparently. And President Cyril Ramaphosa's McDonalds franchise stores.

I guess nobody in the government owns the KFC franchise.
Win At Life
AG
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Adams/99-02-02-3102

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.