Lincoln Project's Steve Schmidt: January 6th Worse Than 9/11 Attacks,

2,281 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Rapier108
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt agreed with fellow disgruntled ex-Republican Matthew Dowd Wednesday that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars.

Schmidt, a Republican-turned-Independent-turned-Democrat, echoed Dowd's brazen remarks this week that the riot was worse because it "continued to rip our country apart."

"He couldn't be more right," Schmidt said at a town hall for the Lincoln Project. "The 1/6 attack for the future of the country was a profoundly more dangerous event than the 9/11 attacks. And in the end, the 1/6 attacks are likely to kill a lot more Americans than were killed in the 9/11 attacks, which will include the casualties of the wars that lasted 20 years following.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincoln-project-founder-capitol-riot-9-11-americans

I can't say what I would like to about Schmidt as it would be a perma for sure.
Cassius
They are running a grifting organization.
houag80
AG
We know what you want to say and share your sentiments.
astros4545
AG
And then he tried to touch a little boy right after this
Hey...so.. um
Unarmed citizens mostly walking through open doors being filmed by the media is more dangerous than suicidal religious extremists flying commercial airliners into skyscrapers? Hahahahahahaha
AGinHI
AG
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
Pookers
AG
They've taken time off from from their busy having sex with underage boys (allegedly) schedule to reeeEeee.
Layne Staley
AG
Lincoln project worried about any rapes that took place?
aggiehawg
AG
Schmidt is the ex-McCain 2008 campaign puke. He was unbalanced back then, he's still unbalanced.
hbtheduce
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

He is not wrong. 9/11 was done by foreign terrorists.

Jan 6 was orchestrated by the incompetent, humiliated losing one term president trump who invited violence and caused the insurrection. When your own so called president leads an attack like this on your capitol, it ought to be the worst.

Mark spits on the graves of thousands of Americans and first responders killed by terrorists to score partisan political points.

Don't be mark.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Schmidt (as with the rest of the human garbage at the Lincoln Project) is a washed up blowhard grifter that never won anything in his life. If he light himself on fire, the Country would be better for it.
Clob94
Mark Goldbridge said:

Jan 6 was orchestrated by the incompetent, humiliated losing one term president trump who invited violence and caused the insurrection. When your own so called president leads an attack like this on your capitol, it ought to be the worst.
Ok Mark.

I'll bite.

You show me actual footage where Trump is "inviting" violence at the capitol.

No seriously. It's the only way you don't lose every ounce of what little credibility you have left.
Boo Weekley
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt agreed with fellow disgruntled ex-Republican Matthew Dowd Wednesday that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars.

Schmidt, a Republican-turned-Independent-turned-Democrat, echoed Dowd's brazen remarks this week that the riot was worse because it "continued to rip our country apart."

"He couldn't be more right," Schmidt said at a town hall for the Lincoln Project. "The 1/6 attack for the future of the country was a profoundly more dangerous event than the 9/11 attacks. And in the end, the 1/6 attacks are likely to kill a lot more Americans than were killed in the 9/11 attacks, which will include the casualties of the wars that lasted 20 years following.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/lincoln-project-founder-capitol-riot-9-11-americans

I can't say what I would like to about Schmidt as it would be a perma for sure.
I wish him a long and happy life. It's opposite day. Boom, roasted.
OneProudAg
AG
hbtheduce said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Mark spits on the graves of thousands of Americans and first responders killed by terrorists to score partisan political points.

Don't be mark.
Is it worse than the Senate bombing on 11/7/1983? Wonder what Ms. Rosenburg is up to now?
Ag with kids
AG
DD88
AG
Does anyone still take the Pedo & Profiteering Project seriously?
annie88
AG
Those pedophiles are wrong.

The hoopla about January 6 is one of the most pathetic things I have seen in the past year and that is saying a hell of a lot.
annie88
AG
annie88 said:

Those pedophiles are wrong.

The hoopla about January 6 is one of the most pathetic things I have seen in the past year and that is saying a hell of a lot.

So a 2 to 3 hour incident where there were no weapons and no one hurt from the people that were allowed into the capital, what do they call last summer where nearly 30 Americans were murdered over 700 policeman were injured and cities were burned and looted?

The only reason why they keep making a big deal out of this it's the only event that Trump was ever related to that had anything go wrong. All the other rallies and search there was never an issue and there wasn't one here either.

And they continually lie about saying Trump inside of this when he clearly did not. Literally on video saying March over there peacefully and protest. We actually had democratic people spring on the violence last summer and our own piece of **** fraudulent president and vice president defending them and contributing to their bales. But yeah Trump was the one that incited. Right.

We will come to see in those videos they were let in and they were all peaceful. Now some of them did wrong and they need to go to jail for a little bit for it but they need to be tried and move on with their lives.

How any sane human being can sit there and say that January 6 was worse than Pearl Harbor or 911 or last summer is just a ****ing piece of **** liar. And sadly we have a few on this forum too.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks

**** them
Clob94
Clob94 said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Ok Mark.

I'll bite.

No seriously. It's the only way you don't lose every ounce of what little credibility you have left.
Mark--- paging Mark.

Mark to the front desk please.
TexAgs91
AG
Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt and ex-American Matthew Dowd stunned the country when they said that the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars.

FIFY
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
IslanderAg04
Clob94 said:

Clob94 said:

Mark Goldbridge said:

Ok Mark.

I'll bite.

Mark--- paging Mark.

Mark to the front desk please.

After making that ******ed statement, tucked tail and ran.
The_Fox
I sure hope to God that he is correct.

Because if the 1/6 sentiments lead to more dead Americans that the global war on terrorism, that means we have engaged in a civil war.

I like our chances.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

I am sort of surprised that these two are not calling for the arrest of everyone that was at Trumps Rally that day and their Families. Might as well arrest Trump and his entire family and perhaps all the Republicans in the House & Senate. Maybe pick up every one that voted for Trump. Or will that be coming soon ? ? ? Dems are cruel and merciless *******s.
Rapier108
PaulC_80 said:

Quote:

I am sort of surprised that these two are not calling for the arrest of everyone that was at Trumps Rally that day and their Families. Might as well arrest Trump and his entire family and perhaps all the Republicans in the House & Senate. Maybe pick up every one that voted for Trump. Or will that be coming soon ? ? ? Dems are cruel and merciless *******s.
If they had their way, everyone who voted for Trump would be lined up and shot.

And people like Schmidt and TLP better be mindful of history. When a country goes to ****, people like them are some of the first to die.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Easy 8
Hey Steve,

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1412869850976845826/pu/vid/406x720/jhTd69_BwZhCeNK8.mp4?tag=12
FJB
AG
Schmidt sits to pee.
azul_rain
stupid take considering 9/11 caused millions of deaths worldwide and changed security forever
BuddysBud
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Rapier108 said:

Quote:

Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt and ex-American Matthew Dowd stunned the country when they said that the Jan. 6 Capitol mostly peaceful protest was worse than the 9/11 terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans and launched multiple wars.

FIFY

FIFY
geoag58
AG
The Lincoln project pedo's just bullied Toyota into no longer donating to the Republican party.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Post removed:
by user
Rapier108
FAT SEXY said:

SUag used to love these losers
Probably a member, or was paid to post their crap.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.