Trump was right....again

4,517 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ornlu
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cassius
The Thomas Jefferson memorial in DC will be removed within 10 years. Mark it.
Tom Doniphon
You cannot negotiate with terrorists.
DallasAg 94
Señor Chang
AG
I know it's hard to tell with the ridiculous stories the liberal media puts out, but I think that bottom headline is photoshopped.
YouBet
AG
Señor Chang said:

I know it's hard to tell with the ridiculous stories the liberal media puts out, but I think that bottom headline is photoshopped.
For now.....
The Dirty Sock
I'm as MAGA as the next guy and I don't doubt this is where we're headed...but....

I didn't some googling to find those articles and kinda found the first one but not the second. Plus it looks like a bad photoshop so there's that.
Ag with kids
AG
Señor Chang said:

The Battle for 1776

That's the actual headline...
BadMoonRisin
AG
Title changed here https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/02/arts/1776-2026-A-DIFFERENT-STORY.html
Cassius
You don't think the Founders will be canceled eventually?

Where are we headed then?
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
2aggiesmom
Cassius said:

The Thomas Jefferson memorial in DC will be removed within 10 years. Mark it.
I urge everyone to visit before then if that is the case as it one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited. My husband was sent to Walter Reed for his two weeks summer camp his last year in the Army Reserve. I visited for the weekend and we explored DC . I later went back as a chaperone for the high school choir trip. That first trip visiting my husband we sat on the steps of the Jefferson Memorial and listened to the Navy Choir in concert . It was magical. That and the Library of Congress were my two favorite places in DC.
TChaney
I think some of you were asleep last summer.

Jarrin' Jay
AG
Absolutely revolting and disgusting that this would be allowed to happen to any statue, much less R.E. Lee, the greatest naturally born American citizen this country has ever had (IMHO).

But it was only a matter of time until the founding fathers, columbus, etc., etc. are cancelled. Just wait until the dims realize the truth about Lincoln.....
HumpitPuryear
AG
I'm MAGA as hell, but this should not be attributed to Trump. Basically anyone with two brain cells knew this was coming and many were saying it out loud.

CDUB98
AG
F U, progressives
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
The concept of a slippery slope is not a logical fallacy.
Layne Staley
AG
The Left ruins everything.
BadMoonRisin
AG
HumpitPuryear said:

I'm MAGA as hell, but this should not be attributed to Trump. Basically anyone with two brain cells knew this was coming and many were saying it out loud.

Trump said the obvious, NYT said it wasn't true, waited a few years for the pot to get a few degrees hotter and then contradicted themselves.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Layne Staley said:

The Left ruins everything.

because all the right does is talk.
Pumpkinhead
AG
I remember Trump saying if he lost the election, then in 2021 we'd see a Great Depression 2.0. Is he on track on that prediction? Looks like most TexAgs posters will be homeless in about 6 more months without Trump there to save us?
DallasAg 94
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

I remember Trump saying if he lost the election, then in 2021 we'd see a Great Depression 2.0. Is he on track on that prediction? Looks like most TexAgs posters will be homeless in about 6 more months without Trump there to save us?

with how poorly this administration is handling, well, everything it's absolutely amazing to me that you typed that out and then hit submit with a straight face.
ballchain
Serious Lee
why doesnt the left wanna cancel the leader of the International association of ***** eaters, Mr. Martin Luther King, who the FBI has files about with his sexual misconduct?
backintexas2013
AG
The #metoo movement was so 2019'. Nobody cares about sexual misconduct anymore.
Ornlu
AG
I bet it only takes 4.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.