Biden press conference

12,332 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Get Off My Lawn
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He said he'd take questions, and called on people pre-chosen from a card in front of him. He's even glancing down while answering. What an orchestrated clown show.
Maroon Dawn
AG
B-1 83 said:

He said he'd take questions, and called on people pre-chosen from a card in front of him. He's even glancing down while answering. What an orchestrated clown show.

Peepaw can't respond to questions whose answers he only kind of has memorized
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
45-70Ag
AG
My god, this press conference is brutal. This clown is not capable and belongs in a memory care facility.
MROD92
45-70Ag said:

My god, this press conference is brutal. This clown is not capable and belongs in a memory care facility.

That's not where he belongs
RafterAg223
AG
45-70Ag said:

Hey, no mean tweets and we've regained our standing in the world. Worth it, who cares if we are headed toward a total economic crash at 300 mph?
45-70Ag
AG
MROD92 said:

45-70Ag said:

I didn't want the ban for saying where he really belongs. I'm assuming he's protected by mods like Alvards tweets are.
DrEvazanPhD
RafterAg223 said:

45-70Ag said:

Hey, no mean tweets and we've regained our standing in the world. Worth it, who cares if we are headed toward a total economic crash at 300 mph?

No mean tweets, yes. Not sure about the standing part.
AGHouston11
AG
45-70Ag said:

MROD92 said:

45-70Ag said:

I didn't want the ban for saying where he really belongs. I'm assuming he's protected by mods like Alvards tweets are.

So he's in a protected class (must be because of his age)

RAB91
We truly have a 'short-bus' president.

RAB91
jefe95
AG
25 th amendment.

Crickets from both parties.

At the risk of being oak tree, the repubs need to be screeching.

coolerguy12
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

RafterAg223 said:

45-70Ag said:

No mean tweets, yes. Not sure about the standing part.

Considering that the goal of globalism is to weaken the US I would say the world has us right where they want us.
TriAg2010
AG
That is disgraceful. You don't play the "I'm just the new guy" card when you're the President of the United States. Especially not when you've been in elected office for like half a century.
hunter2012
AG
MROD92 said:

45-70Ag said:

javajaws
AG
Let's not complain too much - Kamala would be worse.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
MemphisAg1
AG
javajaws said:

That's how awful the situation is... Joe should be removed due to inability to perform the duties of Prez caused by senility, while Kamala would be even worse due to sheer stupidity and incompetence.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Papaw left his good glasses at home y'all.

Y'all get worked up about every little thing Pepaw does.
No Spin Ag
javajaws said:

So true. This past week showed that she's nothing but window dressing and a nod to the far-left. If she was male we wouldn't even know who she is.
Central Committee
AG
The question is why the conservative Republicans are not calling for his removal. At first I figured it was because Harris is worse.

But given Biden's policies, those can't get much worse. At least Harris would put the face of the evil Joker on the legislation.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
RAB91
He truly is an idiot....

justcallmeharry
S
javajaws said:

Kamala is busy today making history. First VP in office to attend a pride parade. Also the first female VP in office to attend a pride parade. First VP person of color to attend a pride parade.

She has very important things to do!!!!

ETA - ooops that was yesterday - of course she might go to another pride parade or two today...
Big Al 1992
AG
What on earth is stopping China and Russia from taking advantage of the weakest leadership the US has had - maybe ever - the incompetence is off the charts.

Big Al 1992
AG
And Sky News is calling like they see it - not DNC propaganda
Cassius
Central Committee said:

The question is why the conservative Republicans are not calling for his removal. At first I figured it was because Harris is worse.

But given Biden's policies, those can't get much face. At least Harris would put the face of the evil Joker on the legislation.

That's a good point.
aggiehawg
AG
Which one made more sense?

fixer
What in utter facking hell is he talking about with regard to COVID?
agdaddy04
AG
Wow he sounds exhausted in that clip.
YouBet
AG
Ugh, just incredible and embarrassing.

How in the world can anyone defend his competence?
Cassius
How can libs defend this? He's mental mush now.

Everyone on planet earth, even those living in a tribe in the African bush, has heard of covid.

That's the dumbest statement ever made by a president.
jetch17
AG
JFC.
Ag87H2O
AG
Can't believe I'm saying it, but this is truly a low point for the American Presidency. At least Obama and Carter were coherent.

Biden is not even there. He's an empty suit.

It's worse than embarrassing. It's humiliating that he's representing our country.
Rockdoc
AG
They don't intend to defend it. Nor does the MSM. Trump is not president. That is all that matters to them and they don't care about the consequences.
aggiehawg
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.