Kerrville Freak's Mass Shooting Stopped

3,296 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Some Junkie Cosmonaut
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Concentrated THC?
Who says marijuana does not save lives?

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Something is fishy with this story. Those flags represent conflicting ideologies and not to mention they still have the package creases.
CanyonAg77
AG
He didn't have assault weapons. Hope that helps.
TxTarpon
Crazy gonna craze.
Ask this dude about aliens, crystals and big foot.
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

titan
S
RebelE Infantry said:

Something is fishy with this story. Those flags represent conflicting ideologies and not to mention they still have the package creases.
It brings to mind the old joke to look for alphabet agency background or friends. Like the old trope about how many are KKK.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Owlagdad
RebelE Infantry said:

Agree. Or he was for the cause dejour. But a lot of these effed up people are for things one day and against the next.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Waiting to hear if the FBI "knew" about this guy before the knew about this guy.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

KERRVILLE, Texas The FBI, Texas DPS and Kerr County Sheriff's Office have arrested a Kerrville man they say planned to carry out a shooting at a Walmart.

Coleman Thomas Blevins, 28, popped up on the KCSO radar last week, so the office reached out to Blevins. According to the KCSO, it confirmed Blevins was planning a mass shooting after speaking with him.
Hey, Coleman, this is the sheriff's office. We hear you're planning to shoot up a Walmart, is that right?

It is?

Okay, stand by, we'll be right over.
TxTarpon

Quote:

But a lot of these effed up people are for things one day and against the next.
Lots of that going around since 2000.

Saudi flag?
WTH wants to wave that rag?
Just burn it.

-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon
Small town bro

-BarronVonAwesome

schwack schwack
AG
He has that "Taxi Driver" look.
TxTarpon
Dude....he does....

-BarronVonAwesome

Glenlivet
AG
Gotta be false...not a Trump flag or MAGA hat anywhere
RebelE Infantry
AG
I hear ya, but if this dude is reading Julius Evola I'm pretty sure he's not your run of the mill dimwit crazy.
Sully Dog
RebelE Infantry said:

What are the two flags on the right?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Sully Dog
titan said:

RebelE Infantry said:

It brings to mind the old joke to look for alphabet agency background or friends. Like the old trope about how many are KKK.
This smells like the 6 week cycle.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
BCG Disciple
AG
Assault weapons? Like a billy club?
GrapevineAg
AG
Quote:

Top left is the Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) flag (neo Nazi), then the "Rebel Flag", then the green flag is Saudi Arabia. The red and black flag with the bunch of arrows is a symbol of Francoism (Spanish dictatorship).

Not sure what the flag at the bottom is, but it contains the Calvary variant of the Russian Orthodox cross.

titan
S

Something else missing from this --- why would a radical right want to do a Leftist style terrorism? Usually radical right goes for policy makers and their buildings.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
FratboyLegend
GrapevineAg said:

Quote:

Top left is the Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) flag (neo Nazi), then the "Rebel Flag", then the green flag is Saudi Arabia. The red and black flag with the bunch of arrows is a symbol of Francoism (Spanish dictatorship).

Not sure what the flag at the bottom is, but it contains the Calvary variant of the Russian Orthodox cross.

Also Grapevine:

#CertifiedSIP
TxTarpon
Careful
I hear he is halfway through the Zodiac stuff.
He was stuck on the Nixon joke embedded in one letter.

-BarronVonAwesome

Tom Doniphon
An Arabic flag next to the confederate battle flag?

That's gotta be a first...
Owlagdad
Back in the late 80s and 90s, I would express concern to parents about their kid drawing swastikas, anarchy, etc on their books and jeans and their attitude towards authority (Really not much authority in public schools). Parents would tell me to eff off, and I was picking on their kids.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Tom Doniphon said:

An Arabic flag next to the confederate battle flag?

That's gotta be a first...

yeahthis reeks of bull*****
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.