BLM allowed to block intersections by the cops in Frisco?

31,132 Views | 240 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 1997Aggie
4stringAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WestTexasAg said:

Why are there are always so many liberal white women at these things?

They are the ones most guilty about their race and also the most easily susceptible to bull**** propaganda.
richardag
Beerosch said:

They blocked traffic then pulled a gun on the guy. Why wasn't the guy who pulled the gun on him arrested?

Good question
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
doubledog
FrioAg 00 said:

Well, maybe it's time for a new add to the truck. Take out some eardrums.

Cool does this come in the "brown note" version.
titan
S
Owlagdad said:

YouBet said:

I'm guessing at this point the police have been told to let these things happen so they can avoid a National incident. Will probably just become the norm and we have to live with it.

Just like terrorism is a part of living in London.

National incident is what they want.
Sentiment against cops, makes it easy for Obama's national police force. Lol and you think local cops are bad, they will be goons.
If that happens hopefully we and others are pulling out by then. The center is far too wicked to be in control of domestic policing.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
richardag
doubledog said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Well, maybe it's time for a new add to the truck. Take out some eardrums.

Cool does this come in the "brown note" version.
Do they make one that can cause immediate loss of bladder control?
Asking for a friend.

Better yet one that causes immediate bowel movements and call it the "Nadler"
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Jayhawk
Beerosch said:

They blocked traffic then pulled a gun on the guy. Why wasn't the guy who pulled the gun on him arrested?

You know why.

Disheartening to see the police effectively operating as surrogates or subordinates to the BLM paramilitaries here. Disturbing how they followed the citizen back to his car "to get his license plate".. with the approval of law enforcement. It is very clear who is in charge here and it is not the citizens idling their motors on a road their taxes paid for.
nortex97
AG
Was this at the 121/DNT intersection (feeder roads)? That's what it looks like to me.
FriscoKid
AG
So this gal kept saying that cops were killing them. Irony is that the cops were protecting them and keeping them from becoming hood ornaments.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
titan
S

That's a major thoroughfare and highway zone. Militias beating them and driving them off should be legit.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Trucker 96
nortex97 said:

Was this at the 121/DNT intersection (feeder roads)? That's what it looks like to me.

Preston and 121. Basically in front of CFA
Highway6
AG
I seriously think that a horn like this might just be the way to fight back. You'd never need to get out of your car and make life as unpleasant for them as they are making it for you. Imagine a whole group of them blaring at protestors.

Would you be breaking a law using a horn like this, does anyone know?
titan
S

Anyone missing appointments, delays, work, having to re-schedule --- just think of all the myriad of productive things (unlike what the left does) interfered with. The bills should be gathered up and sent to the news offices to pay for since they tend to back all this stuff full bore--certainly DMN does.
FrioAg 00:
aggiehawg
AG
Highway6 said:

I seriously think that a horn like this might just be the way to fight back. You'd never need to get out of your car and make life as unpleasant for them as they are making it for you. Imagine a whole group of them blaring at protestors.

Noise ordinances are very likely to be in place.
dmart90
AG
Again, I am all in favor of free speech and protesting. But stay the f/ck out of the road!

If you live in Plano - call the cops and report the crime. The more reports they get the better. Go to your next city council meeting - register to speak and let them know it is unacceptable to allow people to block traffic like that. Be polite, not political. Tell them if they won't do something to prevent this from happening the future, you will work to vote each of them out of office. Every politician wants power and wants to be re-elected.
waitwhat?
When did this happen? I'd love to come across one of these while I'm on my motorcycle.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
annie88
AG
I've had enough of these sick thugs.

They are nothing less than domestic terrorists and pure trash. That they are allowed to basically go out there and do whatever the hell they want with no repercussions, block traffic and keep people from their livelihoods and lives is wrong.

That is not protesting.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
aggiehawg said:

Highway6 said:

Noise ordinances are very likely to be in place.

Well if these *******s are breaking the law then we should do. Anything to get rid of these pieces of *****
annie88
AG
Because he's black.
FriscoKid
AG
waitwhat? said:

When did this happen? I'd love to come across one of these while I'm on my motorcycle.

Last Sunday
AggieGunslinger
AG
Police chief needs to be fired, ASAP.
titan
S

Given your handle, it must really frost you in particular. Are there particular councils members that allowed this? Intersections should never be blocked. Especially for nonsense in distant Minneapolis.
FrioAg 00:
Romello
annie88 said:

I've had enough of these sick thugs.

They are nothing less than domestic terrorists and pure trash. That they are allowed to basically go out there and do whatever the hell they want with no repercussions, block traffic and keep people from their livelihoods and lives is wrong.

That is not protesting.

Because everyone has treated them with kid gloves since elementary school and they are further emboldened by the MSM and politicians.
itsyourboypookie
Beerosch said:

Stand your ground laws apply to everyone. Even libs.
FriscoKid
AG
titan said:

Given your handle, it must really frost you in particular. Are there particular councils members that allowed this? Intersections should never be blocked. Especially for nonsense in distant Minneapolis.

It didn't bother me too much. I just thought they looked like idiots.
safety guy
AG
Just blast out Barry manilow music. That will get them to disperse.
FriscoKid
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Beerosch said:

Pulling a firearm is a completely different animal. Dude's life was not being threatened.
TRADUCTOR
Paddy wagons are a thing missing from the logic of this situation.
ABATTBQ11
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Beerosch said:

Doesn't apply when you instigate.
AGinHI
AG
safety guy said:

Christian music

Like we used to do at the Dry Bean during last call.

People dispersed like roaches when the light comes on as soon as the music played.
“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
My Name Is Judge
Where the **** are our state legislators?

This is ****ing ridiculous
Trucker 96
safety guy said:

Or start an algebra lecture
Cassius
A strategy needs to be developed to "encourage" these people not to do this.

Slashing their tires, blinding them with mirrors, loud noises, stink bombs, etc
jja79
AG
Democrats mission of turning this country into a racist one is being accomplished a little more each day.
Trucker 96
A full port-a-toilet needs to fall off of a flatbed at the "wrong" time
Trucker 96
jja79 said:

Democrats mission of turning this country into a racist one is being accomplished a little more each day.

No question about this. We are going backwards at an accelerating rate

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.