Fraud of the decade- LeBron gives a book review on Malcolm X

6,386 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by nortex97
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Reminds me of the time when I got the second highest exam grade in the class on my written exam on The Scarlet Letter.

To this day, I have only read the first 20 pages, the last 6, and listened to the teacher-led discussion in class the day before the exam. Apparently my bull**** skills are elite.
FrioAg 00
AG
It's too bad our press is not objective and lacks fortitude.

The right next question should have been...

Quote:

"It's so great that you view this man in such high esteem. Can you specifically comment on his quote " "SHOW ME IN THE WHITE COMMUNITY WHERE A SINGER IS A WHITE LEADER OR A DANCER OR A TRUMPET PLAYER IS A WHITE LEADER. THESE AREN'T LEADERS. THESE ARE PUPPETS AND CLOWNS THAT HAVE BEEN SET UP OVER THE BLACK COMMUNITY BY THE WHITE COMMUNITY AND HAVE BEEN MADE CELEBRITIES AND, USUALLY, THEY SAY EXACTLY WHAT THEY KNOW THE WHITE MAN WANTS TO HEAR."MALCOLM X, INTERVIEW AT UC BERKELEY 1963

Do you think your support for electing Joe Biden in 2020 is somehow different than exactly what Malcom X warned the black community against 50 years ago? Or are you an example of what has held them back from making any progress in the eyes of your hero Malcom X?

Also, going forward are you comfortable with us referring to you as King Clown or King Puppet I'm honor of Malcom?

Corn Pop
TChaney said:

EDIT (Forgot to warn about a few F - Bombs)

Never seen that. That's gold.
Boo Weekley
BlueTaze said:

Boo Weekley said:

F all white liberals

Where are the blue checks with F U money that can tweet this to LeBron for a historic smack down? Or how about a prominent UFC fighter looking for a bit of clout? Would love to see LeBron get asked to respond to this Malcom X quote after a major burn.
There are so many similar anti-white liberal quotes in his book. There is no way Lebron read far enough to get to the good stuff though...let's not kid ourselves.

His response would probably be "wuh? he didn't say that at all" and that would be the end of it.
Boo Weekley
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Valhalla said:

X changed his views towards whites after his break with the NoI.

Somewhat. I honestly respect his original beliefs more because they were absolutely honest and because of the fact that he promoted self reliance and the importance of family. He was very socially conservative. His level of hardline leadership from that kind of viewpoint is desperately needed in the black community.
His beliefs were always honest.
He was probably the realest blacktivist ever. And it got him killed by the federal government. He had every reason to be angry, unlike the whiny entitled punks of today.
Boo Weekley
MouthBQ98 said:

Reminds me of the time when I got the second highest exam grade in the class on my written exam on The Scarlet Letter.

To this day, I have only read the first 20 pages, the last 6, and listened to the teacher-led discussion in class the day before the exam. Apparently my bull**** skills are elite.
Ha, nice. In 10th grade we studied poetry for a few weeks and had a project that simply consisted of writing several small poems. With sports and other classes and distractions I somehow forgot until the night before it was due. I panicked and had extreme writer's block (I suck at poetry anyways) and my solution was to rip off lyrics from some my favorite grunge bands.

For my main poem I used "The Day I Tried to Live" by Soundgarden. I actually got an A on it but always wondered if she might have had the counselor keep an eye out for me for a while after that. So glad google didn't exist back then.

Quote:

I woke the same
As any other day except a voice was in my head
It said, "Seize the day
Pull the trigger, drop the blade and watch the rolling heads"
The day I tried to live
I stole a thousand beggar's change
And gave it to the rich
The day I tried to win
I dangled from the power lines
And let the martyrs stretch
Words you say
Never seem to live up to the ones inside your head
The lives we make
Never seem to ever get us anywhere but dead
BlueTaze
Just listen to this black witness from 60s compared to the black leaders today. Who is to blame for the digression in vocabulary and speech? Democrats, white democrats.

Boo Weekley
BlueTaze said:

Just listen to this black witness from 60s compared to the black leaders today. Who is to blame for the digression in vocabulary and speech? Democrats, white democrats.

During segregation (which I am not promoting or condoning), the gap was actually much narrower between avg blacks and avg whites in terms of education, avg household income, out-of-wedlock birth rates, violent crime, you name it.
TxTarpon
He is so dumb he did not even listen to it on Audibles while working out?

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TChaney
For some reason that video reminded me of something you would see from an old Monty Python skit.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Lebron can read?
Not likely. At least not past the first chapter
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
IslanderAg04
Listen to Lebum's interview responding to Daryl Morey's tweet supporting Hong Kong protesters, dude is an idiot and a sellout.
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Boo Weekley said:

Valhalla said:

Somewhat. I honestly respect his original beliefs more because they were absolutely honest and because of the fact that he promoted self reliance and the importance of family. He was very socially conservative. His level of hardline leadership from that kind of viewpoint is desperately needed in the black community.
He was probably the realest blacktivist ever. And it got him killed by the federal government. He had every reason to be angry, unlike the whiny entitled punks of today.

He was killed by the NoI, not the Feds.
DeanFisher
Oh, even LeBron read this book, and I've still not
43rd Street Posse

Boo Weekley said:

Valhalla said:

He was killed by the NoI, not the Feds.
Feds almost never pull the trigger. I bet, at the very least, they knew he was going to be killed, even if they weren't directly involved. You probably think feds didn't participate in Jan 6 don't you.
“Elon's wife left him for a trans woman and he dove right into the alt right pipeline, can't make this stuff up”
-Old McDonald
DavidPellot
DeanFisher said:

Oh, even LeBron read this book, and I've still not

Then it would be best if you did it. The Autobiography of Malcolm X is worth reading for sure. His personality is essential. I'm in the middle of the reading process, and I think I'd never start reading it if I hadn't received such a task in university. I mean, I heard about him, the books, but never got into details.
Iowaggie
AG

More tweets of LeBron liar memes:

nortex97
AG
The China lover LeBron I am sure is also supportive of reparations from China to Africans/Indians.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.