What still baffles me about the GF/DC case...

758 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by No Spin Ag
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If DC was doing something so completely wrong, against all training and techniques used on a day to day basis, why didn't the other police officers say "Hey, pull that knee off his neck and move it down towards his back a bit."

Frustrating, and all the gloating by people all over social media that "Justice was served" is very enlightening on who I can unfriend/unfollow now.
oldcrow91
AG
crowman2010 said:

If DC was doing something so completely wrong, against all training and techniques used on a day to day basis, why didn't the other police officers say "Hey, pull that knee off his neck and move it down towards his back a bit."

Frustrating, and all the gloating by people all over social media that "Justice was served" is very enlightening on who I can unfriend/unfollow now.

Don't worry, they will be going after them too.
crowman2010
AG
oldcrow91 said:

crowman2010 said:

Don't worry, they will be going after them too.
But they shouldn't, because obviously he was doing what they were trained to do.
No Spin Ag
We'll find out when their trials come up.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.