Every police officer in America should quit.

11,244 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Player To Be Named Later
Post removed:
by user
IslanderAg04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You could offer me double pay of what i make now and i would tell you to go to hell.
Furlock Bones
AG
A cops negligence resulted in a man dying under his knee. He's going to jail for a long time. This is good.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Can agree with the sentiment but we do not want a federalized police force,and that would be dirty diaper joes response.
crowman2010
AG
Furlock Bones said:

A cops negligence resulted in a man dying under his knee. He's going to jail for a long time. This is good.
Proof?
HumpitPuryear
AG
This is their plan. This would clear the way for a federal police force under control of the corrupt FBI. That's exactly what they want. They will condemn the racist police for walking out and claim that they have no choice but to send the FBI in to fill the void. Then oppression of conservatives, whites, Christians, and other enemies of Marxism can really ramp up. Be careful what you wish for.
Pylon Cam
AG
I'd support it. It would be nice not having to see yet another story of a white cop killing an innocent black man.

Edit: I was mainly just poking the bear with this one. I'm not an acab person.

Cops are important and most cops are good people. We need more training and to hold the bad cops accountable, but I respect them as a whole and I recognize how tough their job is.
Boo Weekley
I think at the very least, ALL cops should strike for at least one week, maybe two. America needs to be woken the F up.
My Name Is Judge
I think the liberals want them to quit....

How bout we just leave this dog**** union?
Sid Farkas
AG
Furlock Bones said:

Cops will have to quit arresting anyone who resists...too much risk to their safety and freedom
MouthBQ98
AG
I think Chauvin was a fool to never let up on the guy. The jury spoke. I still don't think he killed the man, but I do think he made a huge error in outing himself in the position of looking like he could have.

If you thought policing was bad before, as the quality of officer continues to deteriorate as the risk versus compensation is judged to be too high for career officers and new cadets alike as more and more perfection is demanded of them, a lot of areas are going to start getting much worse policing instead of better.
whytho987654
Cops could go on a call of duty killing rampage and this board would defend them. This case was simply a facade by the media to distract us from what's actually going on in our country, and it was an excuse to get trump out of office. I really don't get how you can defend what the cop did, but stories like this have been going on forever but there's been no previous outcry because there was no organized agenda. And I got news for y'all, cops are not real bright so things like this will continue to happen
PCC_80
AG
At least every Minneapolis Cop should call in sick tonight. Lets see what happens.
Teslag
AG
Pylon Cam said:

I'd support it. It would be nice not having to see yet another story of a white cop killing an innocent black man.

Then you'd just be left with thousands upon thousands of stories of black men killing other black men.
boboguitar
AG
I feel the warmth of Gods love coming from you.
Ernest Tucker
AG
No.. that is what they want to happen. To stay in our houses and look out the windows.

What should happen is every freedom loving American should be out in the streets demanding equal justice for our law enforcement community. Supporting them and marching to push back against the enemies of liberty. Only when this happens and force is met with force will we begin to see balance.

Our nation desperately needs balance right now.

MouthBQ98
AG
Let's not be hyperbolic now...they are as human as the rest of us of course.
Boo Weekley
Pylon Cam said:

You'd think only "precious" "innocent" black men were being gunned down by cops each year, but that is FAR from the truth.

zoneag
Pylon Cam said:

George Floyd was a violent, career criminal. At least be honest.
La migra52
Pylon Cam said:

Until you are the one needing police and they aren't there. That would be really funny
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
In the simplest terms when dealing with the police...
Comply or Die
So many people are choosing poorly.
barbacoa taco
AG
Cops should quit because this one in particular got held accountable for his actions?

No, cops are not above the law and should be held accountable for misconduct just like the rest of society. And they should not be granted qualified immunity. Do things the right way or choose another profession.

Most cops are good, by the way.
La migra52
whytho987654 said:

Cops could go on a call of duty killing rampage and this board would defend them. This case was simply a facade by the media to distract us from what's actually going on in our country, and it was an excuse to get trump out of office. I really don't get how you can defend what the cop did, but stories like this have been going on forever but there's been no previous outcry because there was no organized agenda. And I got news for y'all, cops are not real bright so things like this will continue to happen

You should apply and show us how a smart guy would do it
JW
AG
Would be replaced with leftist brown shirts.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Furlock Bones said:

A cops diligence resulted in a drug addicted, adult sex offender getting taken off the streets

Fify
Romello
Sid Farkas said:

Furlock Bones said:

Cops will have to quit arresting anyone who resists...too much risk to their safety and freedom

Ding ding.
La migra52
Furlock Bones said:

Your ignorance is sad.
FIDO*98*
AG
One of my son's friends has a mom that is a Police Officer. She just announced she's resigning tomorrow........and she's half black
aezmvp
La migra52 said:

Pylon Cam said:

Until you are the one needing police and they aren't there. That would be really funny
Well I guess it's time to start making lists. I walk my neighborhood every day and I can still tell you where every Biden sign was. I'm betting I'm not alone. I'm guessing police protection would be nice if things really get spicy, but naw, it'll make em feel righteous and stuff.
Shanked Punt
The police officers that don't murder people, or cover up for other cops that do murder people don't have anything to worry about. Essentially, any police officer that quits over this is self identifying as a dirty criminal cop.
Pumpkinhead
AG
There will be plenty of cops at work tomorrow. I wouldn't go out and start doing some bad stuff any time soon, thinking you can get away with it because cops have all quit.
La migra52
Shanked Punt said:

The police officers that don't murder people, or cover up for other cops that do murder people don't have anything to worry about. Essentially, any police officer that quits over this is self identifying as a dirty criminal cop.

You just self identified as an ignorant person.
No Spin Ag
FIDO*98* said:

One of my son's friends has a mom that is a Police Officer. She just announced she's resigning tomorrow........and she's half black

She'll be missed, until she's replaced, and then like in any job, few will remember she was ever there. But at least she did what she felt was right.
Sully Dog
Minneapolis murders by race:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160323004322/https://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/www/groups/public/@mpd/documents/webcontent/wcms1p-138611.pdf
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.