"Resisting is negotiation"...

4,328 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by doubledog
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://level.medium.com/why-black-people-resist-arrest-c43d99e0f961

How in the world can people honestly believe this.
TxAgPreacher
S
They don't care about blacks. Just wanna watch America burn. Dismantle is the word they like.
Ag87H2O
AG
"Resisting is negotiation. We don't want our mothers to be disappointed in us; we don't want our employers to discover this unfounded predicament; we don't want our children to be ashamed of us; worst of all, we know we don't have the money to make bail or hire an effective attorney. If we can just make them see we weren't doing anything, we can clear this all up."

How about just be a productive citizen and don't break the law. Simple.

Six decades of liberalism, brought to them by Democrats, has done massive damage to the psyche of black Americans.

There is a better way. President Trump was on the right track and that is why they had to bring him down.
TXAG 05
AG
You can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride.
Gradaggie05
AG
In an environment of perpetual violence, from cradle to grave, violence may very well seem like a legitimate form of communication. Even negotiation.

When you have been slapped around sitting in the shopping cart for minor infractions, beaten on the corner for your new Nikes, or had a gun pulled on you for the $$ or bling you carry...

Existing in this "survival of the fittest, predator and prey" environment would certainly teach someone from a very early age that answering violence with violence is the ONLY way to protect oneself and your status in "society."

Pour some "systemic racism" talk Over the top of this and an individual has little reason to act in a rational way when confronted for their perceived actions (DUI, outstanding warrant).

Waffledynamics
AG
What a dumb take. Jesus. This is just an instruction manual for how to get shot.
lb3
AG
TXAG 05 said:

My dad taught me this by the time I was 6. It's not a hard concept.
Hey...so.. um
I'm actually interested in the story of that Jimmy guy in the article. Why didn't they tase his ass, literally. When he hit them with the baton why didn't they shoot him?

I don't think race played a role, but I am curious about that incident.

Most of the "articles" about this incident are like the one in the OP. I found a few that actually covered the failed arrest. They did use a taser, but it failed. They hit him with closed fists and a baton. If they had done that to a POC it would be big news. Once he took their car I think those 2 were just done. They stopped him a couple blocks away and arrested him with multiple cops. And oh yeah, this story is from more than 2 years ago but it keeps getting reused on reddit and medium and by Shaun king and every other race baiter out there like this happens all the time. Since we stopped emphasizing math and science in schools, people have become dumber and think that one occurrence proves something. Race baiting is truly the devils work.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Waffledynamics said:

What a dumb take. Jesus. This is just an instruction manual for how to get shot.

The more black people who get shot* the more racism there is to justify looting and rioting

*if the shooter is black and not law enforcement then nobody cares
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

I'm actually interested in the story of that Jimmy guy in the article. Why didn't they tase his ass, literally.

Wow

No wonder nobody wants to be cop these days and the cops shooter first

ETA- user name checks out and the poster is fixing to start a life of crime
Hey...so.. um
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

Hey...so.. um said:

I'm actually interested in the story of that Jimmy guy in the article. Why didn't they tase his ass, literally.

Wow

No wonder nobody wants to be cop these days and the cops shooter first

ETA- user name checks out and the poster is fixing to start a life of crime

I don't understand your post. Please explain. I think you misunderstood my post.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Quote:

Why didn't they tase his ass, literally.

If the cops had to run suspects down to perform anilingus before apprehending them I would shoot first too
TXLandAg
AG
lb3 said:

TXAG 05 said:

(leave blank) taught me this by the time I was 6. It's not a hard concept.

This reads completely different doesn't it...and they wonder where the problem is. It is not the cops.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

Quote:

Why didn't they tase his ass, literally.

If the cops had to run suspects down to perform anilingus before apprehending them I would shoot first too

Kozmozag
Different races react to fear differently. There probably is something to what is said there.
Cassius
Black culture is irreparably broken.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Ok

This is my bad

There's a bunch of scratches on my phone screen and the shadows made it look like taste his ass

It's time for a new phone case
B-1 83
AG
Different cultural norms.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
It's like Shawshank. Every black person in that article is innocent.
Muy
AG
Most thugs resist because they want a payday. Lowest life forms.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Muy said:

Most thugs resist because they want a payday. Lowest life forms.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ghetto+lottery
torrid
AG
Waffledynamics said:

1. Commit crime that results in warrant
2. Resist arrest when pulled over and get shot
3. Profit
The_Fox
You cannot win on the street.

The forum to resist is the courtroom.

Voluntary compliance is your only option.

These are the primary axioms on which American law enforcement is founded.

I was taught this in the academy and the moment I entered FTO phase.

If you ran or fought me, you still went to jail just via the hospital instead. This worked exceptionally well for maintaining order on the street.

Citizen's concern over how the sausage is being made is what is driving this wave of BS.
Slyfox07
AG
TXLandAg said:

lb3 said:

TXAG 05 said:

(leave blank) taught me this by the time I was 6. It's not a hard concept.

This reads completely different doesn't it...and they wonder where the problem is. It is not the cops.
THIS
Post removed:
by user
The_Fox
Rendered Fat said:

Is there even one documented incident of a cop roughing up a suspect (lol protected) that complied in full and didn't "negotiate"?

I would venture to say that EVERY time we have a bad POC-cop incident, the suspect refused to cooperate every single time.
I have seen it, but it is rare. The three times I am thinking about, (2 times) the suspect called a black officer the n-word and the other the suspect knew where the officer lived, and threatened his family.

When I am talking about compliance being required, I am talking about physical compliance. Officer should be trained and able to ignore verbal BS, but hey, they are still human.
Owlagdad
TXAG 05 said:

Amen. Dumbasses ought to know they will be back on streets in no time. Chill, get three hits and a cot for couple days, or less, back out chilling and working the hood
fixer
aggiebrother33 said:

https://level.medium.com/why-black-people-resist-arrest-c43d99e0f961

How in the world can people honestly believe this.
I'm not kidding--the author of this should face charges for incitement.

That is the most grotesque use of English language I've read in a while and there is white-hot competition for such a claim.
Owlagdad
Walked by TV - AOC throwing gas on the fire.
Kozmozag
Problem is poor people don't win in the court room either.
The_Fox
Kozmozag said:

Then stop committing crimes.
Owlagdad
Kozmozag said:

My folks grew up dirt poor, rode to town in wagon and mule, hitchhiked to college, were made fun of because they had no shoes when it was time to go to town school after first years at country school. Neither were felons. Poor have been given excuses and crutches.
By the way, what is poor? The guy with big house payment but can't afford new car or vacation, or guy who makes less but has low rent payment and lots more disposable income every month?
MouthBQ98
AG
Hard to win when the evidence shows you are actually guilty. Maybe it was different 50 years ago, but I'm pretty sure these days officers don't attempt to arrest someone for fun. They know there is risk, paperwork, and third parties finding flaws in their actions.
TRADUCTOR
lb3 said:

TXAG 05 said:

My dad taught me this by the time I was 6. It's not a hard concept.

And role model has now entered the ring with a sleeper hold on problem!
TxTarpon
That is bad legal advice.

Hey black people: notice that white mass shooters does get shot. They don't get their teeth busted out. They don't get a baton up their butt. They go limp, comply and get their physically intact perp walk. Make note.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.