DeSantis Bans Critical Race Theory

6,259 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ulrich
vmiaptetr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And he's not using a green screen microphone.
PneumAg
Dude is legit. Also, he seems to have gotten a good handle on Dem voter fraud infrastructure in the state since he was elected. Florida wasn't nearly as close in 2020 as in past elections
tFast
AG
I can't believe this is debatable? Unity and equality have been replaced by socially encouraged segregation and equity.

Why is it not racist to judge me by the color of my skin? Or to limit my opportunities because of my race or gender?

The proponents talk about past discrimination by people who look like me. However, I'm an individual who had no part in those injustices.
Earl_Rudder
AG
JP_Losman said:

DeSantis is the 2024 potus candidate. His wife looks like Jackie Kennedy
Rules mofo.

BuddysBud
AG
Let's see how he handles the upcoming smear campaign by the MSM, much of which will be based up unsubstantiated insider sources, i.e., lies.
Gap
AG
DeSantis ad when running for Florida Governor in 2018:

Muy
AG
Voting for this good mf'er!
outofstateaggie
AG
PneumAg said:

Dude is legit. Also, he seems to have gotten a good handle on Dem voter fraud infrastructure in the state since he was elected. Florida wasn't nearly as close in 2020 as in past elections
Florida's counting/reporting/early voting was so good that the outcome was largely known well before polls closed. Somehow that state was not called until late in the evening. This is one that still sticks in my craw. They called Arizona as soon as the polls closed there and it ended up being incredibly close, but Florida dragged on all night with 99% of precincts reporting.
Barnyard96
AG
I'm all about the rules. I mean...

scd88
AG
People like DeSantis give me hope.
Keegan99
AG
I have to think that was deliberate.

The networks refused to call Florida, Texas, and Ohio until after they could call California, because they never wanted to show Trump in the lead or that he was "close".
NE PA Ag
Tramp96 said:

Fightin TX Aggie said:

Chris Wallace, "Governor, why would you oppose racial sensitivity training?" (Probably)
I actually heard his voice when I read that.

That is exactly what he will ask.

His reply should simply be King's quote in his I have a Dream speech on the content of character. Then say, "that's what we'll be teaching in Florida".
Ulysses90
AG
https://notthebee.com/article/ron-desantis-flattened-man-babies-complaining-about-his-lack-of-a-mask-at-the-super-bowl
titan
S
BuddysBud said:

Let's see how he handles the upcoming smear campaign by the MSM, much of which will be based up unsubstantiated insider sources, i.e., lies.
Conservatives and centrists need to rally around him in his defense. There is no longer any debate or discussion possible about the fact whether the MSM is simply an adversary and doormat for the Democrat agendas.

It should not have fraction of even the credibility it had last year, if the job is done right on getting that message around.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
AggieTFA06
AG
The more I read about DeSantis, the more I hope he runs for president so that I can vote for him.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
titan
S
Keegan99 said:

I have to think that was deliberate.

The networks refused to call Florida, Texas, and Ohio until after they could call California, because they never wanted to show Trump in the lead or that he was "close".

Correct. Fox is still paying for that and also the excessive prominence given to Wallace.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
H2Ag
AG
Love DeSantis but higher education needs to get rid of CRT as well. That would be a fight of monumental proportion. They will probably still try to teach it in high school classes for college credit.
Keegan99
AG
Serious Lee
dang she does look like jackie O
Post removed:
by user
Keegan99
AG
Keegan99 said:

I'm guessing these are related. Atlas, Bhattacharya, and Kulldorff.

DeSantis continues to lead.

He bet his entire political career - and the well-being of millions of Floridians - on what these experts were telling him later last summer. And he won.
Always_Right
AG
He definitely outkicked his coverage, well done Governor.
fixer
I think the only question now is who is Ron Desantis' running mate?

halfastros81
AG
I voted for Trump enthusiastically but he's not a very good communicator imo. We need someone who can not only stand up to the left and the press but also who can articulate and reasonably explain to the public why they support the policies and positions they do. This was where Trump fell short imo. Had he been more capable in that area the election wouldn't have been close enough to steal.

I'd certainly vote for Trump as the alternate choice to anyone on the Left but I don't think he's the best Potential R candidate in terms of chances to win

I think I could get behind Desantis, Noem, Crenshaw , or Cruz among others. Crenshaw in particular looks like a high performer in terms of ability to explain why his positions and policies make good sense and why the opposition's don't.
Ulrich
Hey now, you can't say that! It's "not one Native American cent First Nations peoples cent".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.