Black unemployment

5,512 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Fireman
HoustonAg2106
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

I bet u a dollar it goes up not down.

Cassius
BoydCrowder13 said:

Not one person on this site (right or left) cared until it became a Trump talking point.
zephyr88
AG
Trump cared about America - all of us. He cared about unemployment across the board. He just wanted America to be successful. He knew that in a strong America, everyone prospers - regardless of color.

The concept of black unemployment only became a topic after he was forced into the left's identity politics.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

OP - here's the data rather than relying on TexAgs opinion.

Table A Page 6.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.a.htm

Black Unemployment
Feb 2020 - 6.0%
April 2020 - 16.7% (peak)
Dec 2020 - 9.9%
Jan 2021 - 9.2% (low)
Feb 2021 - 9.9%

How bout before Covid you hack?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
backintexas2013
AG
Well pre-Covid it was 6%. I doubt Biden gets it below that.

Honestly there are tons of open jobs. Unemployment for all races should be less than 3%.
B-1 83
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Just look at any major city and you will see how much caring the Democrats have done and what it's accomplished.

Also one day maybe AA's will realize what illegal immigration has done and how they were coerced to support it.
What could democrats do to improve conditions within large city Black communities?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
titan
S
B-1 83 said:

AGHouston11 said:

Just look at any major city and you will see how much caring the Democrats have done and what it's accomplished.

Also one day maybe AA's will realize what illegal immigration has done and how they were coerced to support it.
What could democrats do to improve conditions within large city Black communities?
RESIGN en-masse.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Fireman
AG
I think this time it's actually different and hear me out. Democrats have affirmative action and critical race theory on overdrive and many major public companies have (illegal) plans to hire more and promote more minorities and women based solely on their gender and the color of their skin to meet "feel good" (ESG) quotoas. Hard to prove in a court of law, but trust me data is being gathered and the fight is on the horizon.

Now, why and what good would it do to increase the number of minorities working various jobs....picture plantation life again, as it is one big set-up. See simultaneously, the democrats are printing so much money that your dollar will be worthless in a relatively short amount of time. This way, they can feel good about themselves, get all the black folks working again, and pay them with worthless dollars, hell many will become millionnaires. They'll soon have millions of worthless dollars, so once again they have been enslaved and worked essentially for free. Also, white elitists are lazy and their offspring are even more lazy, so they need someone to actually get real work done, and the thought of them actually doing any sort of real labor is terrifying to them....so better to have an initiative to get black and brown people to do the work.

Then, right about the time we are all singing kum ba yah, and declaring that racism has been erradicated, the globalist and elitist democrats will declare countries and borders as no longer necessary, we can all come together for the common good, under a one world order. See the globalists and the elitists are quietly shifting their wealth from dollars to bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and other physical assets. Just about the time you're a millionaire, the dollar (amongst many central banks) will fail and Bitcoin will become the global currency as declared by the ruling class elites dancing in the streets singing kum ba yah. This is one big trap my black friends, and I hope you get on the bitcoin life raft before it sails away without you.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.