Welp we've been reported to FBI

13,578 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BenFiasco14
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would assume they are different people, but don't know. Was just going off of KDB coming up in the replies
PneumAg
What is a WASP?
rgag12
AG
Just FYI Keith now posts under carolyngallego or something like that.

Put that down in your notes, FBI
AgBQ-00
AG
White Anglo Saxon Protestant
Stupid@17
AG
Maybe we should have a concerted campaign to permanently black list him from having a normal life. He can live as an example of what being cancelled for words means.
Trucker 96
Keith's wife makes her living fantasizing about other men and putting it in writing. LOL
El Cazador
DrEvazanPhD
Fore Left! said:

Kieth's wife makes her living fantasizing about other men and putting it in writing. LOL
You can see the guy in his twitter post. You know he's had too much soy to handle business
UTExan
I am sure the FBI welcomes days of text mining to find out that there is absolutely nothing of substance on Texags. Being "the worst of humanity" is simply not a federal crime.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
RGLAG85
AG
TrumpGaveMeABabyBump said:

99.9999991%
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Maroon Dawn
AG
Leftists like Keith and Jmiller get super angry when you stop going after their communist canard and point out that communism is just a red herring for their leaders true desire which is a fascist, authoritarian state combining the worst of Nazi Germany and modern China
BenFiasco14
AG
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
"Keith" is the male equivalent of "Karen".
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Pookers
AG
UTExan said:

I am sure the FBI welcomes days of text mining to find out that there is absolutely nothing of substance on Texags. Being "the worst of humanity" is simply not a federal crime.
They already scan this forum with AI and probably already know everything they could possibly want.
CanyonAg77
AG
FBI files on TexAgs:

German Moon Bombing
Vore
Uncover
Doss

Wonder how many agents they had to pull off of their crack NASCAR Garage Pull Squad to work on TexAgs?
TTUArmy
Gumby said:

AgBQ-00 said:

His name and KeithDB80 is the handle in one of the replies

I don't know that he's ever tweeted about anything other than his disgust for Texags lmao..
KeithDB is hated on every Aggie message board and I think has been banned from all of them.
That's because Keith went out of his way to get his head caved in pretty regular around here.

He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Although, I'm sure he will tell anyone willing to read his drivel that he is quite brilliant.
Clown_World
Dear FBI,

If you are here...

Please tell us how Andrew Cuomo can kill more New Yorkers than bin Laden and still walk free?

Thanks.
AgBQ-00
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

FBI files on TexAgs:

German Moon Bombing
Vore
Uncover
Doss

Wonder how many agents they had to pull off of their crack NASCAR Garage Pull Squad to work on TexAgs?
Don't forget Mirror out Kyle
JR Ewingford
If they need a code to crack a case I'd suggest TCU15.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Although, I'm sure he will tell anyone willing to read his drivel that he is quite brilliant.
Oh, yeah. People have linked his blog before. He hates TexAgs worse than Hitler hated Jews, and just as logically.

CanyonAg77
AG
CoachO_08 said:

Dear FBI,

If you are here...

Please tell us how Andrew Cuomo can kill more New Yorkers than bin Laden and still walk free?

Thanks.
Also, how did you resist punching James Comey in the face every day?
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

CoachO_08 said:

Dear FBI,

If you are here...

Thanks.
Also, how did you resist punching James Comey in the face every day?

And Sztrok, especially. He's like Frank Burns, without so much macho.

policywonk98
AG

Odds this thread makes his next Twitter feed?

Pretty good.

So Keith. Just FYI. Your Jan 11 tweet is very misleading in terms of the point of the OP you linked. Your "problem" with it, like you've always done, leaves out healthy dialogue and push back on the OPs point. Like much of F16, talking about these issues and having multiple viewpoints free to express their counterpoints.....IS HEALTHY. Not dangerous.

Just because you've had your intellect bashed in several hundred times doesn't make it ok to lie about this board and the things that most of us beleive, which are the complete opposite of dangerous for America. I actually like having your viewpoints around on this board. I welcome all viewpoints different than my own as long as they are posted by people willing to have some integrity.

People that go outside this forum and bash it and take discussions out of context. That's not fair to any of us that have contributed around here for years. Nor is it fair to the ownership of TexAgs.

Take your intellectual defeats like most of the rest of us. Learn from them and go to battle again with better arguments. Or actually be willing to change your mind once in a while. I know I've had my mind changed on some things around here over the years.
Ellis Wyatt
Liberals absolutely cannot bear the thought of a free exchange of ideas. They must eliminate all opposition.
My Name Is Judge
So we'll definitely need an "I've been audited by the irs"check in thread pretty soon
Tramp96
Yeah, like the FBI has the time, resources, or inclination to review this board where absolutely, positively, nothing even remotely nearing the realm of illegality or insurrection is being discussed.

Just another reason I cancelled my twitter account. Radicals out there trying to incite crap and twitter lets them.
EW2
S
Kieth "DB" username checks out
Tanya 93
Ellis Wyatt said:

Liberals absolutely cannot bear the thought of a free exchange of ideas. They must eliminate all opposition.
Some liberals

Maroon Dawn
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Some liberals

Just the ones writing the laws

NBD
Pookers
AG
Tramp96 said:

Yeah, like the FBI has the time, resources, or inclination to review this board where absolutely, positively, nothing even remotely nearing the realm of illegality or insurrection is being discussed.

Just another reason I cancelled my twitter account. Radicals out there trying to incite crap and twitter lets them.
Reviews are done by AI these days. They have a "profile" for everybody who accesses the internet in any way and includes just about everything you've done. - Editing to add they also have the ability to create fake people on facebook (including pictures of their family, job, etc) which they use to stir the pot. Twitter is also filled with bots who do nothing but cause trouble. Social media is truly a cancer on humanity.
Ervin Burrell
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

I do wish the 1-2 white nationalists here who rotate sock after sock over the years, giving the impression there are many...would scale it WAY back at times.

We all get painted with the same brush when they start spouting their sh**.
The fact that "all the left wants is white genocide" posts routinely get dozens and dozens of starts indicates it's more of a problem than just a few socks. That being said, going to the FBI seems dumb.
halfastros81
AG
Generally true and also a clear sign of cognitive weakness. As Rush used to say, they fall short in the arena of ideas.
Matt_ag98
AgBQ-00 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

FBI files on TexAgs:

German Moon Bombing
Vore
Uncover
Doss

Don't forget Mirror out Kyle

Also Comeback Route and MF Barnes probably
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Dear FBI cyber field agent,

Thanks for taking the time to investigate the matter fully, now that the 5 minutes that took is over you can tell your boss you did your job and can devote your time to more valuable matters.

Thanks and Gig 'em
Forum 16
TexAgs91
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

There are some sad people in this country if they think people who think differently should be vaporized or re-educated.

They might be right. A lot has changed since America went down on 11/3.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.