Mike Lindell meltdown on newsmax just now.

12,636 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Faustus
padreislandagfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I will look for link and post.
Anchor for newsmax walks off.
JR Ewing
AG
I watched also, but the anchor was spewing the company line. Is NewsMax compromised now? Seems like a super censorship job...Lindell says evidence of voter fraud coming on Friday.
padreislandagfan
Anchor was for sure playing defense for network. I don't think he enjoyed doing so.
annie88
AG
Well, his company is doing record sales right now due to the idiot left.
azul_rain
Yawn
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
padreislandagfan
Anchor stated something to the effect " The courts have found the election to be legitimate with no cheating and newsmax defends that stance."
Guess election controversy is a no no at newsmax now.
wow
Rapier108
The courts found no such thing. They dismissed every case on something like "no standing" or "no harm" and never heard bit of evidence.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
El Cazador
C@LAg

even if definitive evidence of cheating were to come about, nothing would be done.
the ONLY possible outcome of all of this is that states tighten up their voting procedures NOW!!!!! so that they can be challenged in the courts. otherwise. this is the new normal.

and almost no states have shown any sign of making this a top priority,.
annie88
AG
padreislandagfan said:

Anchor stated something to the effect " The courts have found the election to be legitimate with no cheating and newsmax defends that stance."
wow

He's not wrong. Courts whiffed on even truly investigating.

You don't have a case if you don't try.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

padreislandagfan said:

wow

If you believe Patrick Byrne, so did Rudy. He never intended to present any evidence of election fraud.
annie88
AG
aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

padreislandagfan said:

wow

If you believe Patrick Byrne, so did Rudy. He never intended to present any evidence of election fraud.
Fair enough, but a true investigation was not allowed. At any avenue. Within hours and days, they'd quashed everything brought up, over and over.
Bourbon Meyer
This kind of crap is destroying any semblance of a right of center party.
txag72
AG
I never thought that the Memory Hole would become real in my life time.
PanzerAggie06
AG
So does the spreadsheet need to be updated to indicate that Newsmax is now officially part of the swamp?
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

padreislandagfan said:

wow

Fair enough, but a true investigation was not allowed. At any avenue. Within hours and days, they'd quashed everything brought up, over and over.
With the exception of Antrim County when one judge was convinced enough to order a forensic examination of the machines. But that was not in a case having anything to do with Rudy or Sidney. It was an existing case challenging a referendum on a marijuana store. Although Patrick's team were instrumental in getting the evidence that was presented to the court that made said decision.
TexasAggie_97
AG
TrumpGaveMeABabyBump said:

JR Ewing said:

I watched also, but the anchor was spewing the company line. Is NewsMax compromised now? Seems like a super censorship job...Lindell says evidence of voter fraud coming on Friday.

Good god I guess OAN is all we got left ... Oh well Chanel Rion, Emily Finn, Chloe Salsameda, and Jenn Pellegrino are all smoke shows!! If they keep them girls on 24/7 they would have already passed newsmax

May be a hotter lineup than fox ever had
Yes, Yes, Hell Yes

Boo Weekley
bmks270
AG
Rapier108 said:

The courts found no such thing. They dismissed every case on something like "no standing" or "no harm" and never heard bit of evidence.

The courts ignored it, they couldn't stomach the pain of hearing the evidence and the consequences of unweighted scales.
BuddysBud
AG
Bourbon Meyer said:

This kind of crap is destroying any semblance of a right of center party.

Suppression of information that might destroy the narrative of the political elites is more likely to destroy any "government of, by, and for the people" in a land that once considered that ALL men [including women] are created equal. This fact is more important than any political party.

If the political elites had nothing to hide, they would not be afraid of free and open debates about their policies and about the election.
stetson
AG
Rapier108 said:

Can someone explain to me who does have standing?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
stetson said:

Rapier108 said:

Can someone explain to me who does have standing?
The various states if the AG's had done their jobs.
Blackhorse83
AG
The only way to get through this is for the Several States to attempt to assert their power granted under the 10th amendment. Unfortunately the last time that was attempted the beginnings of the overreaching Federal government quashed that with the War of 1861 to 1865.

Unfortunately, State legislatures are just as swampy as the Fed. They own the Presidential election process and failed to act. Just my opinion.
Scouts Out
No Spin Ag
TexasAggie_97 said:

TrumpGaveMeABabyBump said:

JR Ewing said:

Good god I guess OAN is all we got left ... Oh well Chanel Rion, Emily Finn, Chloe Salsameda, and Jenn Pellegrino are all smoke shows!! If they keep them girls on 24/7 they would have already passed newsmax

May be a hotter lineup than fox ever had
Yes, Yes, Hell Yes

I'm assuming one need not have the volume on to get the best of what that channel has to offer.
TexAgs91
AG
padreislandagfan said:

wow

Damn. They're no better than Fox now, and with poor production quality.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
AGHouston11
AG
Ever since Dominion threatened suits they play defense and give lots of disclaimers.

Some of their daytime anchors one in particular reminds me of Romney - His name is Bob.
TxTarpon
He just needs to challenge those against him to a pillow fight.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
No Spin Ag
TxTarpon said:

He just needs to challenge those against him to a pillow fight.

El Cazador
aTm2004
AG
padreislandagfan said:

wow

Didn't watch it, but how is supporting the court's decision making election fraud a no no? IMO, Newsmax is doing what they should...the courts don't agree, and until hard evidence is shown, they'll support the court's decision.
El Cazador
BadMoonRisin
AG
After watching it, it seemed like the guy in the middle had a meltdown, not Mike Lindell. When you are a journalist and interviewing someone, you ask them questions and then let them speak and let the viewer decide. Yeah, he's the my pillow guy. He's kind of cray cray. Know who you are talking to. Dont walk off the set after arguing that its DEBOONKED, no matter if that is the views of Newmax or not.
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Win At Life
AG
aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

padreislandagfan said:

wow

It's not the job of courts to "investigate" anything. And private citizens like Rudy don't have subpoena power to drag hostile witnesses into court and make them testify. All private citizens have is "irregularities" that pole watchers claim they didn't understand what was happening. Not knowing what was in a box under the table, what was in it or how it got there is not positive proof that what came out of there was fraud, or just part of their procedures. However, there is enough concern that those in authority (not just all Democrats either), should conduct hearings with subpoena power. The fact that more of that is not happening, is suspicious and infuriating to those in the losing camp.
JR Ewing
AG
Subscribed to OANN...I am highly skeptical of NewsMax now...$2.50 a month on KlowdTV app...FYI
Cen-Tex
AG
Newsmax anchor Bob Sellers made sure Lindell's message wasn't heard, then Sellers got mad & left the set.

You invite a guest on your show, ask him a question and refuse to let his answer be heard. I thought it was very rude, no matter the channel.

https://www.newsweek.com/newsmax-segment-mypillows-mike-lindell-ends-anchor-walking-off-set-over-election-fraud-claims-1566316
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.