AOC: "We came close to half of the House nearly dying on Wednesday.."

3,048 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not linking because of twitter. This woman is an active threat to our country.
TxAgPreacher
S
She lives in la la land...
Ag87H2O
AG
The sad part is, the useful idiots on the left will believe her.

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
flakrat
annie88
AG
Good Poster said:

She is as all Democrats are lying pieces of ***** This is the same **** that spurred on the BLM and Antifa riots last year as did the Democrats.

Our country is becoming a complete **** hole and these people are not gonna be happy until they take it completely down. It is disgusting. For the first time in my life I am disgusted by my country. Left is absolutely insane and the media is right there backing them up. Lying and controlling the dissemination of information.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Ol Army 01
AG
rocky the dog said:

rocky the dog
titan
S
annie88 said:

Good Poster said:

She is as all Democrats are lying pieces of ***** This is the same **** that spurred on the BLM and Antifa riots last year as did the Democrats.

Our country is becoming a complete **** hole and these people are not gonna be happy until they take it completely down. It is disgusting. For the first time in my life I am disgusted by my country. Left is absolutely insane and the media is right there backing them up. Lying and controlling the dissemination of information.
Both the national politicos and press make far too much money--its why they can get away with such complete detachment from the country you are slamming them about. I would modify to say I am disguted by our government, never did like the MSM this century, and those who defend them. (Those that vote have all kinds of reason they do. Not talking about them---but apologists for the Pelosians among the pundits and press)
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
TxTarpon
1954 Puerto Ricans attacked the capital.
All good now right?
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
FrioAg 00
AG
I don't think she's that wrong - the distance between where we're at and an outright revolt (where politicians get publicly killed) is shorter than I could have imagined possible even 12 months ago

thirdcoast
AG
Trump is the first POTUS in modern history (maybe ever) to sacrifice significant wealth to serve this country. While others have consistantly sacrificed their duty to gain significant wealth in office. This assault will be one of Trump's biggest legacies and put him in ranks with Lincoln in that regard.

Clips like this will show the extent of the assault and derangement decades later after all the smoke clears. Anyone who can't see that is short sighted and emotional.

MouthBQ98
AG
Typical political histrionics to make herself more of an oppressed victim (as a US congressperson, no less) and smear her political opposition.
Marcus Brutus
TxAgPreacher said:

She lives in la la land...

No she's just a worthless liar like all Dems. She just has a bigger mouthpiece than most.
waitwhat?
If not for hyperbole, democrats would never have a point.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
titan
S

Did she just confirm the President CAN pardon themselves? Interesting. There were rumors Obama did, but have never seen it affirmed.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
45-70Ag
AG
And Twitter will believe her.
thirdcoast
AG
AOC:
We can't wait, we must remove Trump from office now

Stephanopoulos:
but a senate hearing would happen after Trump is gone in first weeks of Biden admin

AOC:
I think people need understand what happened Wednesday.....
Ronald Reagan
She's a complete and total disgrace.
TRADUCTOR
Someone 'Rocky the dogged' this thread A++
titan
S
45-70Ag said:

What was that study --- Twitter is something like 90% Democrat and more two thirds of it were bots? Something like that?
FrioAg 00:
deddog
AG
Good Poster said:

This is true.

An American Flag is the most dangerous weapon against Democrats.
deddog
AG
titan said:

45-70Ag said:

What was that study --- Twitter is something like 90% Democrat and more two thirds of it were bots? Something like that?
Is there a difference between democrats and bots?
30wedge
She is so full of **** her eyes are brown
Keegan99
AG
If Nancy wants to learn what nearly dying due to an attack from political opponents is actually like, she should talk to Steve Scalise.
CEAg78
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

I don't think she's that wrong - the distance between where we're at and an outright revolt (where politicians get publicly killed) is shorter than I could have imagined possible even 12 months ago

If so, it is because of persons like AOC who cannot seem to open mouth without lying.
Somebody has to lose. Might as well be t.u.
Shoefly!
AG
Keegan99 said:

If Nancy wants to learn what nearly dying due to an attack from political opponents is actually like, she should talk to Steve Scalise.

All the turds have forgotten about this.
Artimus Gordon
This is the type of element that permeates the Democratic Party and has taken control of the house. The disconnect of intelligence will be the norm!
TexasAggiesWin
S
Muy
AG
[Your ban is from this post. - Staff]
Cromagnum
AG
Hyperbole and Hypocrisy. Two things Dems do best.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
Ronald Reagan said:

She's a complete and total disgrace.
Yet the media repeats EVERY THING she says !
BigJim49AustinnowDallas
tysker
AG
Democrats, this is your leader.
Mr Gigem
AG
Do I think storming the Capitol was dumb? Yes. But no one in their right mind risk severe punishment for harm to congressmen.
zoneag
Violent democrats incited by prominent democrat politicians have caused exponentially more death and destruction in the last 4 years than what happened on the afternoon of 1/6. Lives of congress people were much more endangered by the Bernie bro softball shooting.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.