This was an attempted Coup by Trump so he can remain in power.

9,721 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by doubledog
SBISA Victim
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://m.imgur.com/a/2WznUcW
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Bullsh$*
ttu_85
So you are saying 300 mostly unarmed, poorly organized rioters is a coup attempt? Wow. That would have to be the lamest "coup attempt" in human history

I thought coups were conducted by several thousand highly trained, well armed operatives or a military overthrow.

Any idea how dumb this sounds.
FJB
AG
Unhinged conclusion OP
Who is John Galt?

CRebs22
AG
The only coup done in recent American history is evidenced by what the democrats have done for the past 4 years
Cargo Shorts FTW
AG
Viva la Revolucion!
Not a Bot
AG
That was pretty funny.
Cromagnum
AG
valvemonkey91
AG
Watch the video. Lol
SBISA Victim
AG
Don't come crying to this board when the republicans don't win another presidential election for the next 20-30 years if they are even still viable by then. It breaks my heart to say that. Yes I do say it was a coup. Capital police should have been better prepared. They weren't. Rioters brought zip tie restraints. They didn't just bring them to "protest peacefully". They erected a gallows outside the Capitol and shouted "Hang Mike Pence". Trump needs to be arrested and tried for Treason.
Not a Bot
AG
Some of you really need to click on that link. Turn sound on.
M-K-TAG
AG
Seriously?? With these guys? Yeah... riiiggghhttt..

titan
S

No. But given the reaction and attitude of the Democrats, maybe it should have been.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
Secolobo
AG
Bless your heart.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
eric76
AG
CRebs22 said:

The only coup done in recent American history is evidenced by what the democrats have done for the past 4 years
Did it involve several thousand well trained operatives or a military overthrow?
Dr. Nefario
WarAGle said:

Don't come crying to this board when the republicans don't win another presidential election for the next 20-30 years if they are even still viable by then. It breaks my heart to say that. Yes I do say it was a coup. Capital police should have been better prepared. They weren't. Rioters brought zip tie restraints. They didn't just bring them to "protest peacefully". They erected a gallows outside the Capitol and shouted "Hang Mike Pence". Trump needs to be arrested and tried for Treason.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Then why didn't security open fire on them?
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
WarAGle said:

Romney, failed.
McCain, failed.

Republicans failing isn't new.

Except for DJT.
CRebs22
AG
eric76 said:

CRebs22 said:

Did it involve several thousand well trained operatives or a military overthrow?

If you consider thousands of journos and big tech punks to be "well trained", then absolutely. 4 years of fake news and censorship is dangerous enough; and we've only scratched the surface. It is going to get much worse. Maybe they'll remember you in the new world order
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
eric76 said:

CRebs22 said:

It would be nice to know how many well trained operatives plotted and undermined the country. I'm sure the DOJ has an unbiased answer.
Rapier108
Proof that TDS is a terminal condition.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AggieIce
AG
We need common sense zip tie control
agwrestler
AG
M-K-TAG said:

I love how they posed 6 ft apart for the photo op.

Reminds me of Bidens rallys.
Rapier108
agwrestler said:

M-K-TAG said:

I love how they posed 6 ft apart for the photo op.

Reminds me of Bidens rallys.
Such a dangerous bunch. They were within seconds of overthrowing the entire US government.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
deddog
AG
WarAGle said:

https://m.imgur.com/a/2WznUcW
Millions of conservatives armed to the teeth.
And they used a bunch of morons armed with american flags for a coup???

You need to get out a little more.

And I need to click on links before i comment. LOL.
That was hilarious
aezmvp
Weakest fake insurrection since Turkey's. Please an insurrection that doesn't string up anyone, sieze any media location, hard point, weapons cache, military or police station and includes no firing of the millions of privately owned weapons upon same. Yeah. Okay let's try that again, this time with a straight face.
TexAgs91
AG
> This was an attempted Coup by Trump so he can remain in power.

Well he did win the election, so it's his right to remain in power.
eric76
AG
TexAgs91 said:

He lost the election.
TexAgs91
AG
eric76 said:

TexAgs91 said:

He lost the election.
This claim is disputed
Bankeraggie
AG
Troutslime said:

I'm guessing the officer that died fighting off the mob should have. I thought blue lives mattered to republicans?
Ronald Reagan
Bankeraggie said:

Troutslime said:

I'm guessing the officer that died fighting off the mob should have. I thought blue lives mattered to republicans?

You seem lost as usual.
Post removed:
by user
solishu
AG
ttu_85 said:

So you are saying 300 mostly unarmed, poorly organized rioters is a coup attempt? Wow. That would have to be the lamest "coup attempt" in human history

I thought coups were conducted by several thousand highly trained, well armed operatives or a military overthrow.

The Senate was evacuated only one minute before they arrived at the chambers. There were plenty of feckless LARPers roaming around, but there were enough serious actors that this was extremely close to being a catastrophe..
PA24
AG
....not a good idea to riot anywhere.......must b willing to pay for the consequences of your actions.
Anarchy X
ttu_85 said:

If that was the culmination of Trump supporters who were angry that Trump lost and were going to do everything they could to help him, then honestly, no one in office had anything to truly worry about.

All it took was one horrible gun shot to stop the rest from going any further. Hell, by the videos on social media, it didn't take much more than pepper spray to send people packing.

If there were adequate numbers of law enforcement there in the first place, and had the officers not let them into the building, it would have only been a standard feel-good protest where Trump supporters got their voices heard and then gone home to share the experience with their friends and family on social media.

Instead it got out of control, with some tragically no longer with us, and others who will spend years of their lives in prison and/or be on the no-fly list and have to deal with the negativity of that day by losing their jobs or businesses if they have them.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.