Trump pardons more war criminals, corrupt congressmen

5,290 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieforester05
2004FIGHTINTXAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Better than Obama's pardon of Chelsea Manning.
eric76
AG
While they should follow the guidelines for who is eligible to be pardoned, Presidents are free to decide for themselves who should be pardoned.
boboguitar
AG
Txag12345
queso1 said:

Why do people get so worked up over who someone pardons? These are not people that are ever likely to reoffend. Their pardon presents no threat to anyone. The only aggrieved party would be their victims.

It's very very simple. If you don't hold people accountable for their crimes, then you will never be able to deter people from committing those crimes.
YouBet
AG
Hi Barnes!
swampstander
AG
I wish TexAgs would ban using twitter as a source. Some DB on twitter says something and we are all supposed to get all Donkey Kong over it. So What?
PhatMack19
AG
This guy is getting out in Beaumont.

https://kfdm.com/news/local/developing-president-commutes-sentence-of-former-congressman-steve-stockman?fbclid=IwAR2tRQ-fiFQDjm87_1-s9wI_4-SdEHPiakysdsoZthCHVOdb9LsOsk1bv_Q

Onceaggie2.0
boboguitar said:

It's on Twitter it's true
eric76
AG
This is an interesting pardon from https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-grants-clemency-122220/

Quote:

Alfred Lee Crum President Trump granted Alfred Lee Crum a full pardon. Mr. Crum, who is now 89, pled guilty in 1952when he was 19 years oldto helping his wife's uncle illegally distill moonshine in Oklahoma. Mr. Crum served three years of probation, and paid a $250 fine. Mr. Crum has maintained a clean record and a strong marriage for nearly 70 years, attended the same church for 60 years, raised four children, and regularly participated in charity fundraising events. Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Oklahoma Brian Kuester supported Mr. Crum's request for a pardon.

Why wasn't Crum pardoned years ago?

It kind of makes me wonder if everyone convicted of a non-violent felony who has stayed out of trouble since and been upstanding members of the community should be automatically considered for a pardon after some number of years.
APHIS AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Law and order are just words to fool the gullible trumpers. Trump has never been about law and order, he is only about himself. Thankfully, most Americans saw that amongst other things that make him the worst president ever and sent him packing in a landslide defeat relegating him to a one time president.
It is one thing to be thought of as a fool and then opening ones mouth and remove all doubt.
Oak Tree
AG
Mark Goldbridge said:

Law and order are just words to fool the gullible trumpers. Trump has never been about law and order, he is only about himself. Thankfully, most Americans saw that amongst other things that make him the worst president ever and sent him packing in a landslide defeat relegating him to a one time president.

I agree Trump wasn't about law and order. Zero DC Democrats were arrested or charged for their blatant crimes and felonies. Democrats coordinated BLM/ANTIFA riots throughout the country while Trump did nothing. Hillary colluded with Russia to treasonously start the illegal coup attempt against Trump. Trump said what conservatives wanted to hear while letting Democrats do anything they wanted.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
C/O 2013 - Company E2
aggielostinETX
AG
Ok buddy
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
paperback
deddog said:

Bleeding heart liberal cares about "Law and Order" in Iraq while supporting all those who Burn, Loot and Murder in America
This is their trademark.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
JCRebel13 said:

Trump pardoned murderers, an adulterer, a scammer, and other corrupt politicians, but of course his cult eats it up. This is why Trump lost. He is a seditious, treasonous, SOB and I personally look forward to him going to jail with the rest of his criminal family.

Go look up Obama's pardons. They're all listed on the DOJ website. Not exactly a bunch of Saints that he pardoned. After taking a look, please come back and let us know if you feel the same way about Obama as you do Trump regarding pardons.
YouBet
AG
JCRebel13 said:

Trump pardoned murderers, an adulterer, a scammer, and other corrupt politicians, but of course his cult eats it up. This is why Trump lost. He is a seditious, treasonous, SOB and I personally look forward to him going to jail with the rest of his criminal family.
Democrats love them some projection.....The Biden family says hi.
Onceaggie2.0
JCRebel13 said:

When is Trump being perped walked?
Gigem314
AG
Ag87H2O said:

If it ticks off the Democrats you know it was the right thing to do. I especially like Papadapolous. Nice job Mr. President.
If the Dems are outraged I know something is being done right.
Txag12345
YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

Lol. Imagining the Biden family as criminals is the dumbest thing to emerge from the GOP delusion.
Gigem314
AG
JCRebel13 said:

Posts like this are exhibit A of how even in defeat...Donald Trump will still live in the minds of angry democrats for the next 4 years.

#AnyDayNow
Tanya 93
Gigem314 said:

JCRebel13 said:

Posts like this are exhibit A of how even in defeat...Donald Trump will still live in the minds of angry democrats for the next 4 years.

#AnyDayNow

Obama says "Hey. Wanna join me for a beer."
Gigem314
AG
Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

Lol. Imagining the Biden family as criminals is the dumbest thing to emerge from the GOP delusion.
Clearly a perfectly upstanding family with no meth problems and never used their office to get rich from giving foreign governments access.

The model American family.
YouBet
AG
Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

We don't have to imagine it. Have you paid any attention to the news in the last year?

Lol.
aggieforester05
AG
Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

You should really expand your information sources beyond leftist propaganda. Good grief this has to be one of the most uninformed takes in TA history.
TxTarpon
Thumbs down on Duncan Hunter.
He and Hunter Biden should share Thunderdome with a hungry shark to face the winner.

Did Don Ayala get a pardon as well?
He should. Bushy-Obongo era prosecution were BS at time.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
BluHorseShu
AG
deddog said:

Bleeding heart liberal cares about "Law and Order" in Iraq while supporting all those who Burn, Loot and Murder in America

Again, not just liberals believe some of his pardon choices were poor. But then it's been true of most presidents
UTExan
esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

If it ticks off the Democrats you know it was the right thing to do. I especially like Papadapolous. Nice job Mr. President.
The entire conservative worldview in a nutshell.

Most of us care about rule of law regardless of political orientation of the parties involved. The riots during the spring and summer convinced us that the left cares not at all about the rule of law.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Txag12345
YouBet said:

Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

We don't have to imagine it. Have you paid any attention to the news in the last year?

Lol.

Dumb
Txag12345
aggieforester05 said:

Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

You should really expand your information sources beyond leftist propaganda. Good grief this has to be one of the most uninformed takes in TA history.

Dumberer
Magic City Wings
FPS_Dough said:

boboguitar said:

It's on Twitter it's true

Wasn't he also convicted...
aggieforester05
AG
Txag12345 said:

aggieforester05 said:

Txag12345 said:

YouBet said:

JCRebel13 said:

Dumberer
The level of ignorance required to believe that the Biden family is wholesome and then claim that those who claim the Biden family is far from wholesome are "dumb", is simply astounding. You have to ignore mountains of evidence to the contrary or are simply uninformed or misinformed. The Biden's themselves do not even deny most of the allegations.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you are in fact the "dumb" one? Do you get all of your news from CNN and Comedy Central? You've shown all of the hallmarks of being a low information voter.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.