Trump pardons more war criminals, corrupt congressmen

5,280 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by aggieforester05
esteban
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Law and order*

Red Red Wine
AG
Good for them!
deddog
AG
President Trump
deddog
AG
Bleeding heart liberal cares about "Law and Order" in Iraq while supporting all those who Burn, Loot and Murder in America
fka ftc
Biden will pardon all liberal souls on the eve of the 25th Amendment Invocation. Afterwards, the DemLibs will say he should not have done it and its why we had to take action, but the pardons are in full force and nothing we can do about it now.

See 2020 election for reference. We lie, we cheat, we steal, but you didn't stop us in time so we have to live with it, heal and move on.
The_Fox
esteban said:

Law and order*

He pardoned Raven 23? ****k yes!!! I had already left BW when this happened but everyone I know said this was political BS.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Is that the raven23 blackwater guys?

Buddy of mine testified in the sham of a trial

Edit
These are the guys- my friends buddy that he served in Iraq with is finally coming home
Pelayo
AG
deddog said:

Bleeding heart liberal cares about "Law and Order" in Iraq while supporting all those who Burn, Loot and Murder in America
Astonishing isn't it?

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag87H2O
AG
If it ticks off the Democrats you know it was the right thing to do. I especially like Papadapolous. Nice job Mr. President.
esteban
Ag87H2O said:

If it ticks off the Democrats you know it was the right thing to do. I especially like Papadapolous. Nice job Mr. President.
The entire conservative worldview in a nutshell.
Ag87H2O
AG
esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

Whatever. Democrats have been begging for a war, so be it.
txagbear
Ag87H2O said:

esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

Whatever. Democrats have been begging for a war, so be it.

He will be gone soon enough
annie88
AG
Trump is pardoning the right people they were screwed. And I'm sure you were just as upset when Obama and Clinton pardoned their selections.

It's like you know nothing about presidential pardons.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Ol Army 01
AG
rocky the dog said:

Careful rocky your meme game was warned
APHIS AG
esteban said:

Law and order*

A liberal questioning law and order. What a joke.
Cassius
GOAT
DeangeloVickers
AG
Next is the Pope

Cancelled
AG
Why do people get so worked up over who someone pardons? These are not people that are ever likely to reoffend. Their pardon presents no threat to anyone. The only aggrieved party would be their victims.
YouBet
AG
esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

And totally valid!
10thYrSr
esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

You should get braces.
12thAngryMan
AG
rocky the dog said:

I'm not an Obama apologist, but that picture is worthless without context. Obama pardoned a bunch of nonviolent drug offenders.
EKUAg
AG
esteban said:

Law and order*

We're you this concerned when Obama pardoned FALN and Weather Underground terrorists or Clinton also pardoned FALN terrorists?
lamivudine
EKUAg said:

esteban said:

Law and order*

We're you this concerned when Obama pardoned FALN and Weather Underground terrorists or Clinton also pardoned FALN terrorists?
you wont get an answer to this btw
B-1 83
AG
12thAngryMan said:

rocky the dog said:

I'm not an Obama apologist, but that picture is worthless without context. Obama pardoned a bunch of nonviolent drug offenders.
It's an internet meme! It must be believed at face value as the absolute truth!
oats04Ag
AG
I much prefer "law and order*" to antifa, mostly peaceful riots, unconstitutional shutdown & mask mandates, congressmen having affairs with chinese spies, and potential world leaders with (literal) crackhead sons
lamivudine
B-1 83 said:

12thAngryMan said:

rocky the dog said:

It's an internet meme! It must be believed at face value as the absolute truth!
it is actually

Quote:

bama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama#cite_note-6][6][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama#cite_note-7][7][/url] He also issued more commutations than the past 13 presidents combined.[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama#cite_note-Eggelston-2][2][/url][url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_granted_executive_clemency_by_Barack_Obama#cite_note-auto-8][8][/url]
B-1 83
AG
You miss my point about "absolute" truth. It really is a context situation. Not all pardons are equal in their reach/numbers/impact.
lamivudine
B-1 83 said:

You miss my point about "absolute" truth. It really is a context situation. Not all pardons are equal in their reach/numbers/impact.
Whatever he still exercised his right to use his pardon power spin it all you want.
fasthorse05
APHIS AG said:

esteban said:

Law and order*

A liberal questioning law and order. What a joke.
You gotta remember Aphis, whatever the Dems are accusing you of, they're doing themselves--every single time.

Which would follow that esteban is a corrupt war criminal, not to mention an emotional, ignorant fool who reads headlines without knowing the story behind the pardon.

Like I said yesterday, hatred is all he has, and he'll use the hatred against anyone his lords on the internet tell him to. So, in a sense, it's an honor he chose to read everything on the board, and run here to spew further ignorance and hatred.

Don't worry, hatred is all he's got, but he doesn't know why.

Cassius
Maybe Trump will pardon Putin. I mean, I'd actually pay him to do it.
captkirk
AG
YouBet said:

esteban said:

Ag87H2O said:

And totally valid!
Certainly a good litmus test for sane policy
TexAgs91
AG
esteban said:

Law and order
You're a lib. Why are you using those words?
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Faustus
rocky the dog said:

Weird stat without including pardons, remissions, and respites (which along with commutations give the total clemency # per POTUS), or the final numbers for President Trump (still pending) since these things tend to gain steam as the clock ticks towards midnight on administrations.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/11/24/so-far-trump-has-granted-clemency-less-frequently-than-any-president-in-modern-history/%3famp=1

As of November, but fairish. Crazy that up through the 70s pardons were granted over 20% of the time they were applied for and Reagan was 12% on over 3k requests.

H. (5%), Clinton (6%), W. (2%), and Obama (5%) reflect the rising number of requests vs worthy cases. I applaud Obama commuting non-violent drug offenders' sentences by the thousands. President Trump was at .5% in November, but we'll see where he ends up.

As another poster mentioned quality matters too. These are usually pretty fun given the politics and/or money involved combined with a lack of violent crime amongst the supplicants.

Mark Goldbridge
Law and order are just words to fool the gullible trumpers. Trump has never been about law and order, he is only about himself. Thankfully, most Americans saw that amongst other things that make him the worst president ever and sent him packing in a landslide defeat relegating him to a one time president.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.