Sidney Powell Reveals She's Building a RICO Case Against Dominion

11,986 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by jt2hunt
Whistle Pig
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many will Powell convict out of Hugo Chavez, Italian satellites, Dominion, Smartmatic, Hammer and Scorecard? I'll guess zero.
Robert L. Peters
She bought her client's case and failed to be objective. She thought she could make a name for herself. It has happened to better lawyers than her.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
aggiehawg
AG
Zuckerberg and CTCL.

Not that hard of a case but they commited crimes. Easy RICO but not for a civil case and zero state nor federal prosecutors looked at them.

I said at the time that Sidney was going to have problems finding that needle in the haystack that was being thrown at her "like a firehose."

Thousand of sworn affidavits from eye-witnesses who never met each other. Which of those were the most incriminating, worthy of credibility, able to get past pretrial motions?

I have long said that election laws, given the very very short timeline are just a mess with any lawyer trying to make those decisions on the spot. And that was what they were doing.

Did her filings look like a hastily thrown together POS? Yep. Said so at the time. She got buried in evidence and couldn't recover.

But here's one name you never hear as part of these bogus indictments-Jesse Binnal. He worked with Powell and was in court multiple times in AZ, GA, PA etc. He tried to present evidence that he had winnowed out from that "firehose," He could do it.
halfastros81
AG
I wish her the best of luck but will not be contributing.
torrid
AG
Whistle Pig said:

There were RICO crimes after all.

Quote:

A grand jury indicted Powell on seven charges last week, including one count of violating Georgia's RICO Act and two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud.

Didn't put it in the mugshawtys thread?
Bearpitbull
She is building a case for the first brain transplant. She could switch heads with any body at your local funeral home and it would be an instant upgrade.
Whistle Pig
aggiehawg said:

Zuckerberg and CTCL.

I said at the time that Sidney was going to have problems finding that needle in the haystack that was being thrown at her "like a firehose."

It was a firehouse of BS she found on 4chan. Her cases were garbage because the facts were garbage and she fell down a rabbit hole of idiotic internet theories.

Here she is charged with illegally breaching election equipment and stealing election data.
aggiehawg
AG
Whistle Pig said:

aggiehawg said:

Zuckerberg and CTCL.

It was a firehouse of BS she found on 4chan. Her cases were garbage because the facts were garbage and she fell down a rabbit hole of idiotic internet theories.

Here she is charged with illegally breaching election equipment and stealing election data.
Gee, I have never been on reddit. Can you post those links? Because I was just reading court pleadings.

Guess I was the dumb person reading sworn affidavits filed as exhibits to petitions.

Please, post the countervailing affidavits that are directly in apposite, eye witness testimonies that contradict them.

30 minutes. Poll worker affidavits, not corrupt election officials.

I'll wait.
Flavius Agximus
AG
She, that other crazy lawyer Lin Woods and Trump himself are personally responsible for the Georgia senate seats going to the Dems in January 2021. I'll shed no tears for her.
Joes
Whistle Pig said:

aggiehawg said:

Zuckerberg and CTCL.

I would be more neutral on this but the morning following the election when she and Lin Wood were making all these obviously looney statements and claims ("Biden will never be sworn in!!") I said that it was obvious that they were off their rocker and I got absolutely attacked by a large number of people who swore that Trump would be soon correctly restored to office. Then came the whole kraken thing and Rudy's face paint and the rest. Utterly embarrassing. They did more damage to our side and now made it nearly impossible to make any genuine claims of election fraud because they were such a joke. So you know what, it's actually kind of satisfying to see this.
whatthehey78
AG
Whistle Pig going down. Something, something...go after the King, you better not miss.
BMX Bandit
It was such an easy case, she never even filed it. Statute of limitations has not expired. Maybe the kraken will be released by Halloween?

Quote:

Four names, she said, were central to her investigation: Jorge Rodriguez, a former minister for communications for Venezuela; Khalil Majid Mazzoub, whom Powell identified as a link to the U.S.-designated terrorist group Hezbollah; Gustavo Reyes-Zumeta, a computer programmer; and Antonio Mugica, CEO of the elections technology company Smartmatic, which has been linked in some accounts to Dominion Voting Systems....

All crazy talk. She knew it, yet so many fell for it. "Too much evidence" is a novel excuse.

And for the record, the Georgia RICO case against her is as much garbage as this one. At lest she didn't actually file hers.
flashplayer
AG
BQAg84 said:

She, that other crazy lawyer Lin Woods and Trump himself are personally responsible for the Georgia senate seats going to the Dems in January 2021. I'll shed no tears for her.

She also responsible for Georgia voting against Trump before these accusations? Please. Georgia is blue because they have a bunch of apathetic conservatives and a reality strong democratic machine in Fulton county and their other metros.

Republicans will never win another presidency if Georgia cant be counted as a state that's in the bank. Period.
Old McDonald
aggiehawg said:

I have long said that election laws, given the very very short timeline are just a mess with any lawyer trying to make those decisions on the spot. And that was what they were doing.

Did her filings look like a hastily thrown together POS? Yep. Said so at the time. She got buried in evidence and couldn't recover.
this is a very… generous interpretation of what powell was doing. i still remember her kraken website having a big "support stopping the steal" donation banner smack dab on top of the landing page.

her filings weren't garbage because she was buried in evidence and crunched for time. they were garbage because they were meant, from the beginning, to solicit donations and not to achieve legal outcomes.
Robert L. Peters
She's gonna roll on Trump and sign like a bird.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
TheTruthsLastHope
Old McDonald said:

aggiehawg said:

this is a very… generous interpretation of what powell was doing. i still remember her kraken website having a big "support stopping the steal" donation banner smack dab on top of the landing page.

her filings weren't garbage because she was buried in evidence and crunched for time. they were garbage because they were meant, from the beginning, to solicit donations and not to achieve legal outcomes.

A little frightening there are still people out there who believe there was ever any merit to large scale stealing or the election. Goes to show people simply cannot handle things not going there way and far too many people have defense mechanisms of making up fairy tales to help them cope with disappointment.
itsyourboypookie
Robert L. Peters said:

Trump most likely never spoke directly to her about anything.

Funky Winkerbean
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

She's deaf?
Joes
flashplayer said:

BQAg84 said:

She also responsible for Georgia voting against Trump before these accusations? Please. Georgia is blue because they have a bunch of apathetic conservatives and a reality strong democratic machine in Fulton county and their other metros.

Republicans will never win another presidency if Georgia cant be counted as a state that's in the bank. Period.
I don't remember her specifically but Lin Wood sure did all he could to **** us in the name of "protesting the steal". Literally telling Trump fans to not vote for Republicans.

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It'

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It' (newsweek.com)
TxTarpon
leftcoastaggie said:

This is the big one!!
When is that happening?
Do you have an update?
agracer
AG
TheTruthsLastHope said:

Old McDonald said:

aggiehawg said:

A little frightening there are still people out there who believe there was ever any merit to large scale stealing or the election. Goes to show people simply cannot handle things not going there way and far too many people have defense mechanisms of making up fairy tales to help them cope with disappointment.
You're talking about the Democrats in 2016. We agree.
LMCane
Whistle Pig said:

There were RICO crimes after all.

Quote:

A grand jury indicted Powell on seven charges last week, including one count of violating Georgia's RICO Act and two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud.

good thing that Trump hires and listens only to THE BEST and MOST BRILLIANT staffers.

imagine what would have happened if Trump was listening to the NOT best and most brilliant staff!!
LMCane
Joes said:

flashplayer said:

BQAg84 said:

I don't remember her specifically but Lin Wood sure did all he could to **** us in the name of "protesting the steal". Literally telling Trump fans to not vote for Republicans.

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It'

At Pro-Trump Georgia Rally, Lawyer Lin Wood Says Don't Vote for GOP Senators in 'Rigged' Runoffs: 'They've Not Earned It' (newsweek.com)
Exactly

it's almost as if they were democrat party operatives designed to demolish the Republican party

if they were all actually democrats- would they have done ANYTHING differently to bring down the GOP?!
TheTruthsLastHope
agracer said:

TheTruthsLastHope said:

Old McDonald said:

aggiehawg said:

You're talking about the Democrats in 2016. We agree.

I was talking about anyone regardless of their political affiliation who thinks that about the last national election. At some point, or maybe not, reality should set in and one should realize there too old to believe in baseless fairy tales.
LMCane
halfastros81 said:

I wish her the best of luck but will not be contributing.
LOL at any dummy

using their own money to support millionaire defendants- who are having their legal fees paid for by other simps who love a billionaire.

we have now reached peak insanity.

but it's a free country- so feel free to waste your money on whatever you want.
Bellards Boys
LMCane - you are one black pot calling out a kettle. What exactly do you understand about insanity?

note: i have no idea what race you profess.
BB's
localag88
"Kraken II--The Awakening"
The problem with people that don't get it is they don't get that they don't get it.
jt2hunt
AG
Whistle Pig said:

How many will Powell convict out of Hugo Chavez, Italian satellites, Dominion, Smartmatic, Hammer and Scorecard? I'll guess zero.
So you do not have any prediction that you want to stand behind regarding Powell and convictions?
jt2hunt
AG
Whistle Pig said:

aggiehawg said:

Zuckerberg and CTCL.

Ok, we get it. So how many of the 7 will she be convicted? Put your money where your mouth is, so to speak?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.