Sidney Powell Reveals She's Building a RICO Case Against Dominion

12,484 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jt2hunt
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They should Rico the blm activists illegally registering illegitimate voters and tabulating bogus or illegal mail ballots.
oysterbayAG
AG
My guess is that the two old school pros, Powell & Giuliani are eventually going to surprise all the childlike Deep State clowns in DC and make them look like the ignorant, greedy chumps they are ! " Mrs Powell Goes To Washington "
Agsrback12
The whole pack gets it and it's tried and true.

"There's a sucker born everyday"
Ags77
AG
The woman is NUTS
Gigem
TexAgs91
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Donate today!!
If you think it will help... ok
Sid Farkas
AG
Me: you think there's a chance the election was rigged?
Lib friend: lol. no way.
Me: how do you know
Lib fiend: CNN told me
Me: facepalm
esteban
K2-HMFIC
captkirk said:

Quote:

Attorney Sidney Powell says that her battle over the Nov. 3 election is far from over, saying that the evidence she is gathering could turn into a major racketeering case under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

Powell appeared Thursday on Lou Dobbs' Fox Business News program and explained what she has found.

Four names, she said, were central to her investigation: Jorge Rodriguez, a former minister for communications for Venezuela; Khalil Majid Mazzoub, whom Powell identified as a link to the U.S.-designated terrorist group Hezbollah; Gustavo Reyes-Zumeta, a computer programmer; and Antonio Mugica, CEO of the elections technology company Smartmatic, which has been linked in some accounts to Dominion Voting Systems....

"We have identifes, roles and bacground of Dominion, Smartmatic people," the summary states. "This will turn into a massive RICO filing. It is Smartmatic, Dominon Voting Sytems, Sequoia, SGO. If you come forward now to cooperate with law enforcement, you will be better off."
https://www.westernjournal.com/sidney-powell-reveals-building-massive-rico-case-dominion-smartmatic/

#gotem
K2-HMFIC
Sid Farkas said:

62 Court Cases said the election wasn't rigged.
eric76
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

And several (I don't know how many) recounts.
BMX Bandit
TexAgs91 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Donate today!!
If you think it will help... ok

Strawman
Pumpkinhead
AG
She seems to excel at talking up Conspiracy theories and getting media attention (and presumably make money doing so). And then nothing actually happens.
Sid Farkas
AG
eric76 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

how many millions of unrequested ballots sent to unwashed voter rolls?

how many news and social media outlets banned a legit story about the Biden's pay-for-play corruption?

why did the riots stop as the election season approached and it became evident it was hurting the Dems in the polls?

the 'election' is far more than the act of voting.

but you knew that and decided to lie about it anyway
thirdcoast
AG
eric76 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

Maybe they should have just tallied up sub totals on Enron's balance sheet over and over and they would have never had a problem.

This is the problem with half the country. They have no idea what fraud took place and that counting fraudulent ballots over and over is pointless. It's combo of an illegitimate garbage voter DB and votes cast on behalf of people that didn't actually vote. Its very simple and easy to quantify with a simple reconciliation audit.
Rossticus
eric76
AG
thirdcoast said:

eric76 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

Maybe they should have just tallied up sub totals on Enron's balance sheet over and over and they would have never had a problem.

This is the problem with half the country. They have no idea what fraud took place and that counting fraudulent ballots over and over is pointless. It's combo of an illegitimate garbage voter DB and votes cast on behalf of people that didn't actually vote. Its very simple and easy to quantify with a simple reconciliation audit.

If you want to make a difference, then you need to get started coming up with improvements to the voting systems and getting the state's to adopt them. Continual whining about the election after it is over and done is what is truly pointless.
thirdcoast
AG
eric76 said:

thirdcoast said:

eric76 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

If you want to make a difference, then you need to get started coming up with improvements to the voting systems and getting the state's to adopt them. Continual whining about the election after it is over and done is what is truly pointless.

That's exactly what is happening. The battles will be fought at state level thanks to the attention this has all gotten in 2020.....something that probably wouldn't have happened without Trump's relentless pursuit.

Meanwhile, ignorant people continue to claim recounts are relevant and somehow prove the election wasn't stolen or at least potentially stolen.
captkirk
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

No they didn't
eric76
AG
thirdcoast said:

eric76 said:

thirdcoast said:

eric76 said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

That's exactly what is happening. The battles will be fought at state level thanks to the attention this has all gotten in 2020.....something that probably wouldn't have happened without Trump's relentless pursuit.

Meanwhile, ignorant people continue to claim recounts are relevant and somehow prove the election wasn't stolen or at least potentially stolen.
At this point, it would be awfully difficult to prove that the elections were stolen in the unlikely event that they were stolen.

It is worth noting that the many lawsuits rare, if ever, talked about actual voter fraud. Instead, they carped about the type of irregularity that probably exists in every nationwide election but that nobody saw fit to gripe about before.

Thinks like the bogus claims that Pennsylvania illegally extended absentee voting without a Constitutional Amendment. The fact is that their mail-in voting was distinct from absentee voting and was valid under their Constitution as a method of voting determined by the state legislature. Also, they amended the Constitution some years ago to avoid having to amend the part about absentee voting every time they want to extend it. It was all a bunch of searching for a loophole to throw out legitimate votes.

I'm not at all happy that Biden won the election but I'm not at all unhappy that Trump lost. In a perfect world, neither of them would have even been running for election.
torrid
AG
Rico is on the case.

thirdcoast
AG
Election lawsuits just got a lot less rare and obscure. Tens of millions of Americans see the uncontrolled and irregular process adopted and executed by extremely biased local officials and BLM activists. Voter rolls have been proven to be filled with illegitimate voters who cast ballots for Biden that are still in the official count today. There are thousands of affidavits from one side and virtually none from the other side, who have lawyered up. It's easy to prove illegitimate votes, as well as non voting people who had votes cast in their name. Many have been proven by spot checking and pure chance. A full independent audit investigation should be part of the process regardless of outcome, and certainlyin a irregular pandemic "vote by mail" election. The hard fight against it is a dead giveaway that it's worse than most think.

Most American adults work in businesses that change processes and go thru after action reviews audits all the time, especially involving bookkeeping procedures. There is no journalistic integrity anymore, just liberal poly sci and journos majors carrying water for dems.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Take a break from Gateway Pundit. Trump's left with Sidney Powell and Lin Wood after all the real lawyers quit because the cases are dogsh** lies lifted from Qanon fantasies.
John Maplethorpe
AG
Live look at Sidney Powell

eric76
AG
thirdcoast said:

Election lawsuits just got a lot less rare and obscure. Tens of millions of Americans see the uncontrolled and irregular process adopted and executed by extremely biased local officials and BLM activists. Voter rolls have been proven to be filled with illegitimate voters who cast ballots for Biden that are still in the official count today. There are thousands of affidavits from one side and virtually none from the other side, who have lawyered up. It's easy to prove illegitimate votes, as well as non voting people who had votes cast in their name. Many have been proven by spot checking and pure chance. A full independent audit investigation should be part of the process regardless of outcome, and certainlyin a irregular pandemic "vote by mail" election. The hard fight against it is a dead giveaway that it's worse than most think.

Most American adults work in businesses that change processes and go thru after action reviews audits all the time, especially involving bookkeeping procedures. There is no journalistic integrity anymore, just liberal poly sci and journos majors carrying water for dems.
For those cases when someone voted twice or when someone voted where they shouldn't, once they vote and the ballots are mixed in with others, there is pretty much zero chance of figuring out which are which. What needs to be done is to make sure that each voter gets a single vote.

One obvious way is to have them sign the ballot along with identifying information. If they don't sign and the election is contested, then the votes of anyone not signing would be discarded. It is possible to do this in such a way that their names aren't actually on the ballot.
Sid Farkas
AG
The left comes on here and legitimizes free speech denial like it doesn't matter.

You're gonna wind up hating the outcome guys
John Maplethorpe
AG
"Bake the Cake"!
"Publish the Tweet"!

Free speech restricts government censorship, not private citizens and companies.
eric76
AG
Maybe something like this might work.

Issue voter cards with a unique random number of 20 digits long that is both visible on the card and is machine readable. Keep a separate list of what random numbers were used, but not who they were assigned to.

At the polls, use a machine to read the card and print the number is machine readable format on the ballot. The votes and inserts the ballot into the ballot box. Before doing so, he is free to compare the readable number on his card with the number printed on the ballot.

When counting, automatically compare the number on the ballot with the list of valid numbers assigned. As you go, mark each number as having voted. If a ballot doesn't have a number or if it has a number that is already used, set it aside.

Thus, each ballot counted would match up to a single voter without divulging the identity of the voter.

If the number is 20 numeric digits, then there would be 10^20 possible numbers. If you have 10 million registered voters in the state, that is 10^7 possible numbers and so the chances of someone creating ballots to match the numbers, they would have to create 10^13 (10 trillion) ballots to get one match. Someone will probably notice tens of trillions of bogus ballots.
30wedge
K2-HMFIC said:

Sid Farkas said:

That would be some of the fastest "court cases" ever.
John Maplethorpe
AG
To be fair, they were dogsh** cases that wasted way too much court time.

Military Intelligence Operative "Spyder" turned out to be an E-2 washout.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powells-secret-source-spider-is-actually-an-it-consultant-2020-12
JustPanda
AG
Republicans can't admit defeat. It's almost painful at this point.
Sid Farkas
AG
John Maplethorpe said:

"Bake the Cake"!
"Publish the Tweet"!

Free speech restricts government censorship, not private citizens and companies.
democrats in congress publicly insist social media shuts down speech they dont like and silicon valley complies

and if you think it just started with social media youve been asleep for the last forty years...difference is, now the collusion between the two has just about completely shut down all dissent.

this wont end well...you know it. and you dont care because your side is in full control of it all. youre a bad citizen
Whistle Pig

There were RICO crimes after all.

Quote:

A grand jury indicted Powell on seven charges last week, including one count of violating Georgia's RICO Act and two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud.

Logos Stick
Lol, ham sandwich.
jt2hunt
AG
Whistle Pig said:

There were RICO crimes after all.

Quote:

A grand jury indicted Powell on seven charges last week, including one count of violating Georgia's RICO Act and two counts of conspiracy to commit election fraud.

What do you want bet on the number of convictions?
Over/under ?
Im Gipper
Maybe she meant defending a RICO case

I'm Gipper
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.