Quotes from judges in trump suits

5,838 Views | 103 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ag-Yoakum95
Maury Ballstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
pacecar02 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

The straight news reporting at NYT, Wapo, and Fox is excellent and factual. Just ignore the opinion sections and segments if you don't like them.

Excellent and factual, lolololol

You and they are #fakenews

They've published hundreds of news articles in the past week. Can you find a single material error in any of their reporting? The news sections not opinion section.

Twitter randos and far right blog posts get posted here as authority.
nhamp07
AG
College educated people.....
ttu_85
GeorgiAg said:

ttu_85 said:

GeorgiAg said:

VanZandt92 said:

AggieDub14 said:

The people attacking the source crack me up. This isn't an opinion piece. It's actual quotes from the judges in these cases. You'll dismiss real information but eat up Gateway Pundit opinion pieces for 3 meals a day. Hypocritical.

Yep. Just straight up info in that article.

Facts are liberal.
Speaking of facts. Has Dominions election day Source Code ever been made public? Given how critical TRANSPARENCY is regarding elections in a Republic.

intellectual property is valuable. They aren't going to do that voluntarily. If done it would be under court order and only released in camera.
So for the sake of IP, VERY SIMPLE IP, elections should not have TRANSPARENCY?

I'm a techie I know software and enough about history to know that in a healthy republic the population has to trust their elections. It has to be a transparent and fair process or people do not buy the results. Black box software is not even close to being transparent.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Counting is complicated IP to GeorgiaAg. Of course, Biden was also impressive enough to get his vote. Both tell you a lot
End Of Message
AG
Trump's actual legal team had filed less than 5 lawsuits. OPs first quote involves a conservative group, not Trump.

As with all progressives, OP lies.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
AggieDub14
AG
Good Poster said:

WAPO IS FAKE NEWS. DO NOT READ.

Name does not check out
pacecar02
Maury Ballstein said:

pacecar02 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

The straight news reporting at NYT, Wapo, and Fox is excellent and factual. Just ignore the opinion sections and segments if you don't like them.

They've published hundreds of news articles in the past week. Can you find a single material error in any of their reporting? The news sections not opinion section.

If i wanted to, sure, im busy at the moment

I tend not to post blogs or other peoples opinions if i can help it
AggieDub14
AG
mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol
It humors me when lefty idiots run over here with sources we give ZERO credibility. Like that will change our minds. To most conservatives the MSM is enemy number 1.

OP go walk your dog off a .....

Do you think the quote from the judge will change if we go find it for you from a different source?

Do it. Instead of making baseless claims that they would be. Go find them.

You can easily find the official court decision in its entirety. I just looked at it and it's all there. Google is your friend

Tell us about all the differences you speculate about
NefariousAg
AG
Good Poster said:

WAPO IS FAKE NEWS. DO NOT READ.

We only believe FACTS from PARLOR or SCREENSHOTS of TWEETS with SIRENS because we are CONSERVATIVE!!!1!!

Also Trump and Rudy NEVER LIE, you guys JUST TAKE HIS WORDS TOO LITERALLY!!!

mesocosm
AG
AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol
It humors me when lefty idiots run over here with sources we give ZERO credibility. Like that will change our minds. To most conservatives the MSM is enemy number 1.

Do you think the quote from the judge will change if we go find it for you from a different source?

You can easily find the official court decision in its entirety. I just looked at it and it's all there. Google is your friend

I have no idea what that means
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
GeorgiAg
AG
I take WaPos opinions with a grain of salt. Bezos has TDS as bad as I do. Bezos and Trump hate each other.

But this was just listing quotes from elsewhere, not opinions.
Maury Ballstein
Quote:

I tend not to post blogs or other peoples opinions if i can help it

Sure. You only report factual information- like this Stephen Crowder podcast claim that turned out to not be true:
Quote:

from the show1

173k votes from precincts in Wayne County reporting 0 registered voters....all votes went to Biden

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3158401/replies/57974391#57974391
AggieDub14
AG
mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol

You said:

Tell us about the differences in the quotes from the judges that you assumed existed.
pacecar02
Which one is he?

Twitter rando or far right blogger?

Edit: i then went on to link to the actual state websites with the published info the quote was based on
ttu_85
GeorgiAg said:

vote = getVote();
If (vote == 'r') ++switchVoteToBiden
If (vote == 'd') ++repVote

Your code doesn't work. I think you were looking for this

vote = getVote();
If (vote == 'd') ++demVote
//at end of loop
demVote += switchVoteToBiden;

Much easier. See you never added switchVoteToBiden to demVote.
and Trump would have had all dem votes. If you are going to cheat it has to be believable which this would not be. The problem is it can and its easy to do. That is why election day source code must be transparent and public. This is the issue that really matters in the future.

ironmanag
AG
So we have to accept that the WAPO is not using quotes to fit a narrative, but you libiots won't accept signed affidavids by witness of fraud. Talk about hypocritical.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
VaultingChemist
AG
If it looks like a ducking fraud, and talks like a ducking fraud, it's a ducking fraud.

In the immortal words of Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart, "I know it when I see it."
Maury Ballstein
Embarrassing - the court records and quotes have been shared for weeks on this board, public record. They couldn't get away making up quotes whole cloth. WaPo is a hundred times more accurate than wherever you get your news if you've been brainwashed this badly.
Maury Ballstein
pacecar02 said:

Which one is he?

Twitter rando or far right blogger?

He's a little of both. Regardless, not a reliable source of information as proven by the bunk info you credulously bought. WAPO would check actual MI election records before reporting such an outrageous lie.
BanderaAg956
And the LIBERAL MENTALLY ILL OBAMA JUDGE SAYS.....
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
pacecar02
I linked to the state websites and posted a sample of that info
Good Poster
AG
TRUMP WON
Ervin Burrell
AG
mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol

I only trust quotes I find from 8chan users' Twitter accounts.
GeorgiAg
AG
ttu_85 said:

GeorgiAg said:

vote = getVote();

vote = getVote();
//If (vote == 'r') ++switchVoteToBiden
//If (vote == 'd') ++demVote
//at end of loop

and Trump would have had all dem votes. If you are going to cheat it has to be believable.

Dominion may be hiring.
mesocosm
AG
AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

AggieDub14 said:

mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol

You said:

Tell us about the differences in the quotes from the judges that you assumed existed.

I don't assume any such differences
Religion is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world - Bertrand Russell
Chamonix
Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol

Every time I see WaPo it makes me think of the WaPO ringtone:
https://media.phoneboy.com/najingles/WaPoPacMan.mp3
BluHorseShu
AG
Good Poster said:

TRUMP WON

This is what some on here keep repeating to themselves as they rock rhythmically in a corner. At least conservatives still hold the senate and more of the house. Time to move on
Maury Ballstein
pacecar02 said:

I linked to the state websites and posted a sample of that info

Which didn't back up the claim. A full view of the county reports showed Crowder's claim was ridiculous on its face.
SLAM
VanZandt92 said:

Nice quotes from judges in this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/nevada-trump-lawsuit-dismissed/2020/12/04/844d420a-3682-11eb-a997-1f4c53d2a747_story.html

You would have more success if you had given us a source directly from China than using Wapo. Hell I would trust old Soviet propaganda more than I would Wapo.
Conservative Ag
What many of you don't realize is that proving (under a legal standard of proof) that 33,000 + votes were fraudulent isn't really possible without a complete audit of the system. It's virtually impossible to prove without that. Keep in mind that doesn't mean the judge doesn't believe there was massive fraud (maybe he does, maybe he doesn't).

The lawyers in this thread should know that. I think the attorneys pushing these cases know that, and that the ultimate goal is to cause enough uncertainty so that the state legislatures will do just that. The system is so screwed up and major reform is likely going to be pushed as a result.
SLAM
Maury Ballstein said:

Do you people know how crazy you are? You'll accept info from Twitter randos, the 4 chan guy, and blogs if it confirms your priors but think the NYT is making up quotes whole cloth?

From the people who peddled the completely falsified Russian story? You want me to give any credence to these people? The lying press is an enemy of the state.
ttu_85
GeorgiAg said:

ttu_85 said:

GeorgiAg said:

vote = getVote();

vote = getVote();
//If (vote == 'r') ++switchVoteToBiden
//If (vote == 'd') ++demVote
//at end of loop

and Trump would have had all dem votes. If you are going to cheat it has to be believable.

Dominion may be hiring.
Ha, I dont think you would want me working for Dominion.

Would you want a conservative writing election management code that is not transparent or subject to public review?
ttu_85
Ervin Burrell said:

mesocosm said:

ttu_85 said:

Rittenhouse said:

WaPo? Lol

I only trust quotes I find from 8chan users' Twitter accounts.
So I guess you must trust quotes only from the NYT, the Guardian, the HP, etc. See how this works
SLAM
Maury Ballstein said:

pacecar02 said:

Maury Ballstein said:

HUNDREDS OF NEWS ARTICLES!

*from sources widely known to use fake information*

K
mesocosm
AG
The state legislatures are not going to decide this election. That is fantasy
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.