I am doubling down on supporting Trump

6,942 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by StingLikeABee
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.1) The honorable W Bush continues not to say anything about the corrupt outcome in the election.

.2) I thought Team Trump put out a plausible story about how the corruption occurred and gave example.

The immediate story was how bad they were. I thought they did just fine. They achieve for me, the reason why the evidence needs to be submitted and tested.

.3) The continued message of the left to reject what Team Trump is claiming......completely expected. Team Biden is dedicated to taken their arguments all of the way to the SC.....in which I think Team Trump wins.

4.) The continued message of BUSH'ites coming out and attempting to take a mythical high ground by saying Trump should just give up. (These folks need to be publicly humiliated if Trump wins out). George W Bush is not a good guy, he is supporting open borders and a single global government.

5.) Watching folks pump up a facade and work so hard to sale it. The Office the the President Elect. So incredibly stupid.

So each day I will wake up each day with the mission to answer the doubling down of the forces working against Trump.

Despite what they say on TV and Radio not a single friend who has been a staunch Trump supporter are in no hurry to get this figure out in a hurry. We all will support an extended stay of Trump if there is no resolution by Inauguration Day.

HoustonAggie37713
Embarrassing to have a Bush library on campus. Traitors. All of them.
Cen-Tex
AG
Has Cornyn spoken out about the election fraud?
Tone2002
FCBlitz said:

We all will support an extended stay of Trump if there is no resolution by Inauguration Day.

Absolutely will not happen. You can bet on that. If he has to be forcibly remove so be it. You can go with him too.
CondensedFogAggie
You know, when people who were family for decades all start distancing themselves from that one uncle, warn you "I wouldn't do that if I were you", and kinda start worrying about you hanging out with him... wouldn't it be good to sort of rethink a few things?
Jet Black
Don't kid yourself, many republicans want Trump out too. They are more that happy with their bud dementia Joe as president. They know how to handle him and they are eager to get back to pre 2016 business as usual. Sad.
Jet Black
Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

We all will support an extended stay of Trump if there is no resolution by Inauguration Day.

Absolutely will not happen. You can bet on that. If he has to be forcibly remove so be it. You can go with him too.

If you think he is being forcibly removed you're dreaming.
snowdog90
Bush and Biden are on the same team.

I pray Trump wins.
Sarge 77
Jet Black said:

Don't kid yourself, many republicans want Trump out too. They are more that happy with their bud dementia Joe as president. They know how to handle him and they are eager to get back to pre 2016 business as usual. Sad.

The Swamp Creatures.
Ag4coal
Jet Black said:

Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

If you think he is being forcibly removed you're dreaming.
He won't be forcibly removed because he won't have to. I think Trump is genuinely trying to serve America, but no matter how bought in he may be, he doesn't strike me as the type to start a revolution. I hope he wins, doubt he will, and expect him to leave office with little to no friction.
CSTXAg92
AG
Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

We'll see.
dmart90
AG
HoustonAggie37713 said:

Spyderman
AG
Bushes are in league with the entity that is running the planet into the ground. Bad juju. Something crazier than Covid may occur to squelch Trumps efforts to expose things. They are flat nasty.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
CS78
Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

Who is going to remove him? He would have no problem raising a private security force of whatever size he'd like.

The only way he leaves the WH is after a 2nd term, a supreme court ruling, or he chooses to on his own free will.

If the time comes and this **** isnt settled and there's talk of physical removal, I will personally be there to stop it. Not for Trump. For the election process and this countries long term future.
TriAg2010
AG
Good grief. Trump lost. Biden won. Take your losses like a man and move on.
Conservative Ag
TriAg2010 said:

Yeah, man. It's totally that simple.
TriAg2010
AG
Consider for a moment that it really, really is.
BoydCrowder13
CS78 said:

Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

Who is going to remove him? He would have no problem raising a private security force of whatever size he'd like.

The only way he leaves the WH is after a 2nd term, a supreme court ruling, or he chooses to on his own free will.

If the time comes and this **** isnt settled and there's talk of physical removal, I will personally be there to stop it. Not for Trump. For the election process and this countries long term future.

If push came to shove, the joint chiefs would have the military walk him out the door.

The presidency is bigger than one man. Unless he can prove he lost due to fraud (a steep order at this point), he won't have a choice. Everyone will turn on him. No one is going to risk jail or worse for Trump.
AGHouston11
AG
TriAg2010 said:

Was that said to the 70 Democrat lawmakers that refused to accept Trump's 2016 presidential election and also stayed home at the inauguration? That was AFTER his opponent had conceded the election.
Conservative Ag
TriAg2010 said:

Consider for a moment that it really, really is.

Hey buddy? I am considering it, and all the facts and data we have thus far. If you actually believe there's no reason at all to suspect something's wrong, well, not sure what to tell you.
Trident 88
AG
Conservative Ag said:

TriAg2010 said:

It really is. Your man is a terrible leader, and enough people recognized this fact to kick his butt to the curb.
Ag$08
HoustonAggie37713 said:

This is madness.
Conservative Ag
Trident 88 said:

Conservative Ag said:

TriAg2010 said:

It really is. Your man is a terrible leader, and enough people recognized this fact to kick his butt to the curb.

Ok.

You voted for a guy that almost failed out a mediocre law school despite cheating. Not to mention all his other ****show escapades over a 59 year career where he produced nothing. He's a GREAT leader. Trump's record eclipses his by such a large margin that it's not even remotely debatable.

Once again...open your eyes. I know that's hard to do when you're on Twitter constantly raging about the POTUS' tweets.
Spyderman
AG
Trident 88 said:

Conservative Ag said:

TriAg2010 said:

As "terrible" as he may be, the alternative is worse. FAR worse. You have no idea.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
TriAg2010 said:

Sad that an Aggie tolerates cheating
Ag87H2O
AG
FCBlitz said:

.1) The honorable W Bush continues not to say anything about the corrupt outcome in the election.

.2) I thought Team Trump put out a plausible story about how the corruption occurred and gave example.

The immediate story was how bad they were. I thought they did just fine. They achieve for me, the reason why the evidence needs to be submitted and tested.

.3) The continued message of the left to reject what Team Trump is claiming......completely expected. Team Biden is dedicated to taken their arguments all of the way to the SC.....in which I think Team Trump wins.

4.) The continued message of BUSH'ites coming out and attempting to take a mythical high ground by saying Trump should just give up. (These folks need to be publicly humiliated if Trump wins out). George W Bush is not a good guy, he is supporting open borders and a single global government.

5.) Watching folks pump up a facade and work so hard to sale it. The Office the the President Elect. So incredibly stupid.

So each day I will wake up each day with the mission to answer the doubling down of the forces working against Trump.

Despite what they say on TV and Radio not a single friend who has been a staunch Trump supporter are in no hurry to get this figure out in a hurry. We all will support an extended stay of Trump if there is no resolution by Inauguration Day.

Well said and Amen. The fight goes on.

Nothing great ever comes easy. You don't have to look any further than the founding of our country and a brief walk through our history to see that some of the greatest, most unlikely victories were snatched from the jaws of almost certain defeat.

One man with the truth makes a majority. I believe President Trump and his team are fighting with the truth on their side. I pray God covers them and protects them and gives them wisdom and discernment during this critical time in our nation's history.
Wearamaskaggie
AG
Have you tried tripling down? Doubling down doesn't seem to be working for Trump right now.
FCBlitz
CS78 said:

Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

Ditto for me
Rossticus
Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

Oh, dear. You appear to be in the minority.
Rossticus
BoydCrowder13 said:

CS78 said:

Tone2002 said:

FCBlitz said:

If push came to shove, the joint chiefs would have the military walk him out the door.

The presidency is bigger than one man. Unless he can prove he lost due to fraud (a steep order at this point), he won't have a choice. Everyone will turn on him. No one is going to risk jail or worse for Trump.

No they wouldn't. Trump is commander in Chief and he remains in that role until this is resolved. The military wouldn't move against the acting commander in Chief. Nobody has the authority to order it. Trump will remain as long as is necessary to let things play out via the legal system. Months, or longer if necessary. It's the only reasonable way. No need to be hasty and risk getting it wrong.
FCBlitz
I am seeing similarities between the efforts to find Weapons of Mass Destruction vs the effort to prove cheating.

The first similarity between the two topic is the blending of denial and acknowledgement that elements of the claims were true.

The second similar step is for folks to listen to a complex description and explanation only to knit pick and basically deny most every claim. These denial folks wouldn't even listen if you could walk into a Walmart fully stocked with chemical weapons or flashing voting booths flashing ever changing numbers.

Then follow the ignor step. A chemical munition detonates as a IED kills some of folks. A chemical signature is recorded and documented but no news shows will cover it. The MSM ignors Team Trump during their moment and dulls then impact.

Chemical weapons were in Iraq, these were there, they hidden well. Some were moved to Syria. Some where moved to Iran. Some munition were stolen by the terrorist. Planes were buried. Equipment was busted down. Just ask the Kurds if there

It will be the same for voting fraud. Dead people didn't vote. Ok there where some dead people that voted but not enough to effect out come. Different types of fraud will be found. It will be denied, then accepted only then as a small example. Nothing to see here crowd will simply continue to deny, deflect and demean Trump supporters.
jagged
AG
Good. He needs it. Send money.
_mpaul
AG
CS78 said:

I'm confused. The weight of the evidence clearly suggests Biden won. Trump has the burden of undoing the status quo. But you are saying that if he is not successful in undoing the status quo by inauguration day you will be there to help stop his physical removal and you are doing this for the election process? Seems ironic.

Just because he doesn't leave the WH doesn't mean he's still President. I don't think he would want to be the first former President to be removed for trespassing on federal government property.

He's either producing overwhelming evidence to support his claims in the next few weeks that convinces state legislatures to do something, or he's voluntarily leaving. There's really no realistic in-between that I can see. That said, I wouldn't put it past him to no-show at the inauguration, and I wouldn't blame him for it.

StingLikeABee
The denial and departure from any rational interpretation of reality is real in here. It's almost as if the Trump Army senses they've been duped... unfortunately they've mis-identified the perpetrator(s) of the con.

I mean... have y'all actually listened to Rudy? Have you noticed that anyone coming into Trump's orbit always leaves in hand cuffs, disgrace, or completely repulsed/terrified of Don T? Are all these stories deep state plots? Is John Kelly, a man who lost a son serving in the marines, a deep state plant trying to destroy Trump and the country? What about Mattis? I'm really curious why he felt compelled to break his code of silence.

Should be a fun next four years...
MaroonStain
AG
StingLikeABee said:

The denial and departure from any rational interpretation of reality is real in here. It's almost as if the Trump Army senses they've been duped... unfortunately they've mis-identified the perpetrator(s) of the con.

I mean... have y'all actually listened to Rudy? Have you noticed that anyone coming into Trump's orbit always leaves in hand cuffs, disgrace, or completely repulsed/terrified of Don T? Are all these stories deep state plots? Is John Kelly, a man who lost a son serving in the marines, a deep state plant trying to destroy Trump and the country? What about Mattis? I'm really curious why he felt compelled to break his code of silence.

Should be a fun next four years...

Cute. Yet another account.

While you're at "it", describe the following individuals as you have Rudy Guilliani.

Adam Schiff
Jerrold Nadler
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Elizabeth Warren
AOC
Illham Omar
Stacey Abrams

For starters...

Oh and Good Luck!
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.