Party of Science to appoint a transgender as Surgeon General?

4,347 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by taxpreparer
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mayor West said:

If he doesn't he's transphobic, but if he does he's racist for replacing a BIPOC with a white person...

Which one does he have higher on his personal oppression hierarchy?
LGBTQABCD is more woke than black now.

Rossticus
barnyard1996 said:

Cramp00 said:

Wgaf. Qualified or not?
No, not qualified.

Mentally ill and completely out of touch with reality.
Absolutely. Mental illness should be a disqualification for holding any public office or appointment. Frankly, it should be allowed as a disqualification from many things. Treating the mentally ill as if they're equal to normal people is a disservice to them and dangerous to society. You can thank the libs for warping appropriate social norms in this area.
RGLAG85
AG
Thinice said:

Isn't he the one that yanked his elderly mother out of her nursing home at the beginning of Covid where a lot of the other residents died?
Fify
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
annie88
AG
mjfrog said:

While we're revisiting the "who want's Chowdah!" episode of Family Guy, check out the pic in this story about election fraud in Allentown

So that's what happened to baby Jane!
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
TAMU1990
AG
Put him front and center. I want those who voted for this crap to start to realize what they have done. 2 years of this **** will make the house and senate blood red.
Tramp96
Cramp00 said:

Wgaf. Qualified or not?
Qualified to do what?

I mean, seriously, does anyone really know what the job responsibilities are of the surgeon general?

45-70Ag
AG
This in a nutshell is the Democratic Party. Sick freaks who get appointed to positions because they're sick freaks. No way this whatever it is should be allowed to be around children.
One Louder
AG
I'm reminded of the guy who was Ben Stiller's friend in "There's Something About Mary".
Tom Doniphon
Cramp00 said:

Wgaf. Qualified or not?

I don't even have words...
TJaggie14
AG
Quote:

Levine was accused of removing her own mother from a personal care home, after creating a policy whereby nursing homes throughout the Commonwealth would readmit residents testing positive for Coronavirus after they were declared healthy enough to leave the hospital. Levine has stated that personal care homes (as opposed to nursing homes) do not fall under the jurisdiction of her own agency.

As of May 14, 2020, about two-thirds of Pennsylvania's 3,800 COVID-19 deaths were among residents of long-term care facilities.
According to wikipedia.
TRADUCTOR
Commercial selling bipolar pills now is perfect market timing.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Cramp00 said:

Wgaf. Qualified or not?

Being that their sanity is questionable I would say they are not qualified
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
taxpreparer
AG
Rossticus said:

barnyard1996 said:

Cramp00 said:

Wgaf. Qualified or not?
No, not qualified.

Mentally ill and completely out of touch with reality.
Absolutely. Mental illness should be a disqualification for holding any public office or appointment. Frankly, it should be allowed as a disqualification from many things. Treating the mentally ill as if they're equal to normal people is a disservice to them and dangerous to society. You can thank the libs for warping appropriate social norms in this area.
The problem with this is that mental illness has been skewed to include depression but not sexual identity. It is like the mental health professionals have a mental disorder.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.