US Army confiscates servers for Dominion is Germany?

24,076 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Old McDonald
ApachePilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this is true people need to burn. Literally.
Ag87H2O
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Sydney Powell -

President Trump won this election in a landslide and it's irrefutible.

There is going to be a massive criminal investigation.

This is a new American Revolution.

I'm going to release the Kraken.

We are going to go after it and I am going to expose every one of them.

There is no way Powell speaks this definitively and doesn't have the goods to bear. This goes way beyond PR. She is angry, and is not backing down or parsing her words. To the contrary, she doubles, triples, and quadruples down. There has to be something they have that is devastating to the Democrats.
BMX Bandit
Keegan99 said:

Who is Ty Clevenger? Link to his statement?

Former A&M student body president. Currently involved in Bluowsky litigation related to Seth Rich
aginresearch
AG
Ty is a former student body President at A&M, journalist, former law enforcement, and currently a lawyer. He brought down the Chairman of the Board of Regents at TAMU, Ross Margraves, for corruption. He's taken down numerous other government officials for corruption as well. In the state of Texas he's after the current AG for corruption.

He's an equal opportunity purser of corrupt government officials in both parties. He has connections all over the country. You can read his webpage: https://lawflog.com/

His post in question is on Facebook so I'm not sure anyone can just read it.

By the way he has worked as an election observer in California while in law school at Stanford. Boy does he have some stories to tell about what people told him about election fraud!
TexAgs91
AG
Sgt. Schultz said:

Release the Kraken!!!!
It moved
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
Swan Song
AG
Scytl owns the servers for Dominion data storage. Spanish company started by Vulcan Capital. Investors include Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
Keegan99
AG
Gotcha. Looks like he went to Stanford Law, so obviously very sharp.

Would still like to see if anyone can produce his statement on these servers. Checked out his Twitter and didn't see anything. (He's no fan of Ken Paxton, which is a plus.)
Keegan99
AG
Thanks!
aginresearch
AG
I'm friends with Ty so I'll believe him when he says things like this but I still want to see the evidence before I really believe it. I'm a developer by trade so I want to see the actual raw data not just someone telling me what happened.
Keegan99
AG
Yea, looks like the Facebook post was a one-liner about confirmation and a link to gatewaypundit.
aginresearch
AG
Ty's statement from Facebook in reference to this specific story:
Quote:

I've also spoken with an intel source who confirmed this. Could be a game changer.
BMX Bandit
Kraken release date?
whatthehey78
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Who the "best" lawyer is is a subjective, so if you think they are the two best, that's fine.

But if you think that means they avoid BS, I've got a bridge to sell you!
My question is...how did you end up with the bridge in the first place?
Maacus
BMX Bandit said:

Who the "best" lawyer is is a subjective, so if you think they are the two best, that's fine.

IIRC, you are a lawyer, so you should know. I mean that in the best of ways though - IMO you're one of the good guys BMX.
Keegan99
AG
Didn't Margraves get hit for using the A&M plane to go meet with LSU officials about joining the SEC (circa 1994), and then attend his son's graduation on the same trip? Wasn't that the impropriety?

Seem to recall there were also some allegations around privatization of the MSC bookstore, but nothing really came of it.
E.KingTrill
BMX Bandit said:

Kraken release date?

It's always tomorrow.

Spoiler: there is no kraken
aginresearch
AG
You are correct that was what got Margraves in the end but in reality there was more to the story that could not be fully proven in court. Whatever the case maybe Ty was the one discovered what he was doing.
Keegan99
AG
Yea, there was a weird anonymous letter to Ann Richards that kicked out all off. Maybe Ty sent it?
tsuag10
AG
aginresearch said:

Ty's statement from Facebook in reference to this specific story:
Quote:

I've also spoken with an intel source who confirmed this. Could be a game changer.

"Could be a game changer" is very different from the confidence Sidney was showing. We will see.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

aginresearch
AG
I agree way more measured. I think people may be getting excited over nothing. I'd listen to BMX Bandit about lawyers boasting about prospects for their client.

I'd think the 48 hour rule is definitely in effect.
tsuag10
AG
That's pretty much where I'm at. The main thing that gives me optimism is that I don't remember Sidney being wrong about very much she said during Flynn's case. I'm hoping she's correct here too.
“Progressivism is the b@stard child of Marxism.” — Mark Levin

“Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one—the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts…” — CS Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Prosperdick
AG
tsuag10 said:

That's pretty much where I'm at. The main thing that gives me optimism is that I don't remember Sidney being wrong about very much she said during Flynn's case. I'm hoping she's correct here too.

What scares me is she wasn't wrong at all about the Flynn case and yet even with the DOJ trying to dismiss the case all it took was one corrupt judge to defeat her (obviously it's not over but we all wanted Flynn exonerated before the election).

I fear corrupt or partisan judge(s) could do the same with the election despite having the goods.
rab79
AG
E.KingTrill said:

BMX Bandit said:

Kraken release date?

It's always tomorrow.

Spoiler: there is no kraken
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Y'all misheard, she said "cracklins"

FriscoKid
AG
Prosperdick said:

tsuag10 said:

What scares me is she wasn't wrong at all about the Flynn case and yet even with the DOJ trying to dismiss the case all it took was one corrupt judge to defeat her (obviously it's not over but we all wanted Flynn exonerated before the election).

I fear corrupt or partisan judge(s) could do the same with the election despite having the goods.

And it will get appealed all the way to the SC. If she has the Kraken it will be released. Still not convinced they have the smoking gun, but if they do then it's going to ruled the right way this time.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
RGLAG85
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Big problem is, you're not nearly as good of an attorney as they are so you couldn't convince me to buy it. Sorry dude, truth sometimes hurts.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
BMX Bandit
I don't claim to be.

Keep us posted on that Kraken release.
TexasAggie_02
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I am skeptical this happened. If the US performed a covert op to seize German corporate assets on their soil ; Ze'Germans would be throwing a stinky **** fit

Only way that I could see it being real is if it was seized by the Germans and turned over to the Army. Perhaps the Trump admin had someone in the army that they believe could be trusted to take possession of it and not have it disappear.
whatthehey78
AG
BTKAG97 said:

VitruvianAg said:

Tailgate88 said:

Had not seen that one! Where and when and what court is this evidence going to be exposed?

If what she states in this video is true, how in the ever-living **** was this system allowed to be used in the US?
Answer = Democrat run states. Democrat agenda. Game, Set, Match.
RGLAG85
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I don't claim to be.

Keep us posted on that Kraken release.
Exhibit A your Honor, I never referenced the kraken.
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
whatthehey78
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

I am skeptical this happened. If the US performed a covert op to seize German corporate assets on their soil ; Ze'Germans would be throwing a stinky **** fit
US military has extensive presence in German Republic and their military bases. Don't know (not a Tech nerd) but is it possible that with their permission, we "copied" or otherwise duplicated their servers. Am I wrong in thinking we could copy the software that runs the vote count and ascertain whether its coding did/would/could change vote totals??

Will hang up and wait for an expert's reply.
The Debt
SpreadsheetAg said:

Who is going to stop us and with what army?
Tailgate88
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

"Hello, Angela? Hey, it's Donald. So....looks like there are some servers in a data center over there that were used to steal the Presidency from me. I kinda need to take a look. Can you do me a solid?"
Duckhook
AG
"The Dominion servers in Germany"

Q-level conspiracy theory crapola.
Muy
AG
Keegan99 said:

Yup. This is Gohmert talking out of his ass. He has no official information.

And you do?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.