This is a really, really bad look

14,393 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DTP02
Infection_Ag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wanted him to win as much as the next guy, but this isn't leadership. This is a six year old crying to mom with snot running down his nose.

Even IF every word were true, you don't do this on camera. It's just embarrassing.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGHouston11
AG
What do you recommend?
Birdwatcher
AG
Agreed. Trump is acting like a Middle East dictator
astros4545
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

I wanted him to win as much as the next guy, but this isn't leadership. This is a six year old crying to mom with snot running down his nose.

Even IF every word were true, you don't do this on camera. It's just embarrassing.

No one will care in a week
Dan Scott
AG
Trump admin needs to show the evidence or shut up.
TAMUallen
AG
Let's recommend a guy who lids his campaign, regularly calls people dead relatives and doesn't know where he is
boboguitar
AG
Dan Scott said:

There is no evidence, he's just gaslighting.
BigFred
Infection_Ag11 said:

Bubble Snot nose at that.
Slicer97
AG
You know what's a worse look? When a state stops counting votes because those in charge don't like the way the numbers they're seeing.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
There are major problems with how liberal areas did their election and you expect him to grin and take it?

You are the problem not him
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Ok
Deputy Travis Junior
He's really bad at messaging outside of his base.

I'm with you. Make a simple statement that you've filed multiple lawsuits because you want to ensure that every ballot that complied with its state's voting laws is counted, and nothing else.

That's it. No histrionics, but just as effective.
Jayhawk
"Bad look" lol ok.

ALso a "bad look" : using the FBI to wiretap and run informants at a presidential campaign. Or weaponizing the IRS.. etc. shall I go on?

Trump is strong medicine, but the swamp is a potent disease.
Conservative Ag
boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

It's not suspicious AT ALL that Philly won't allow observers in per their legal right. Not even with a court order. Not AT ALL.
pacecar02
coronabro, check
aggiehawg
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

Of course. Because the Dems set it up to make it look that way.

Fraud is rampant and provable. MSM including FNC is not reporting it. They know there is fraud.
Ags4DaWin
Its a bad look when you try to fraudulently steal an election. everything else is immaterial.

Trump needs to hammer the piss out of them.
Aggies2009
AG
Jayhawk said:

"Bad look" lol ok.

ALso a "bad look" : using the FBI to wiretap and run informants at a presidential campaign. Or weaponizing the IRS.. etc. shall I go on?

Trump is strong medicine, but the swamp is a potent disease.

Lmao exactly. Locking down states and people away from their jobs? Fine. Burning down businesses? A-okay. Suspect fraud when all evidence points to it? Well, that's a bad look.
Aggies2009
AG
pacecar02 said:

coronabro, check

Should've known.
TTUArmy
WGAS?

If the election is fraudulent, then it will be exposed and people will go to prison.

If the election was fair, Trump goes away a laughing stock and we are looking down the barrel of communism.
JohnFootball2
He needs to start holding huge rallies around the country to galvanize the people! He's at his best during these.
TexasAggie008
AG
https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/jill-stein-drops-pennsylvania-recount/index.html

"Despite the fact there's been no credible evidence so far of election tampering, Stein has maintained in recent interviews -- including with CNN -- "you cannot tell unless you're actually counting paper votes."

Clinton's campaign has sent its lawyers to participate in the recount process to "ensure that it is fair to all sides," Marc Elias, the campaign's counsel, wrote in a post on Medium earlier this week."
Barnyard96
AG
100,000 votes dropped at 4am all for Biden.

Yeah, lets just let that slide.
annie88
AG
boboguitar said:

Dan Scott said:

We've seen evidence the past two days, so ha he. But it's called building a case.

Those that think fraud didn't happen are ****ing idiots.

I will take some joy when Biden is booted out as that is part two of their plan. Of course it won't be funny when a dumb **** becomes president, but at least Biden will be put in his place or he'll die soon.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
TexAgs91
AG
Stop your damn whining.

This flagrant cheating has to be called out. Everyone needs to be on notice that fraud is happening and that the fraudsters' narrative is not the only perspective of what is happening.
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
annie88
AG
barnyard1996 said:

100,000 votes dropped at 4am all for Biden.

Yeah, lets just let that slide.
If this was reversed, could you imagine the froth coming out of the democrats mouths.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
WestTexAg12
AG
TexasAggie008 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/03/politics/jill-stein-drops-pennsylvania-recount/index.html

"Despite the fact there's been no credible evidence so far of election tampering, Stein has maintained in recent interviews -- including with CNN -- "you cannot tell unless you're actually counting paper votes."

Clinton's campaign has sent its lawyers to participate in the recount process to "ensure that it is fair to all sides," Marc Elias, the campaign's counsel, wrote in a post on Medium earlier this week."

Huh?
swc93
AG
Putting him on TV and allowing him to continue to spread his lies and misinformation is doing the American public a disservice. Shameful. Leaders in the Republican party need to step up and shut the mad man up.
Timberwolf
AG
Infection Ag is showing his fake fain. Go pound sand with your bull *****

Add swc93 to that list.
aTm2004
AG
swc93 said:

Putting him on TV and allowing him to continue to spread his lies and misinformation is doing the American public a disservice. Shameful. Leaders in the Republican party need to step up and shut the mad man up.

You have "facts" confused with "lies and disinformation."
Viper16
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

If you were old enough to vote in the 2000 Presidential Election, I'm sure you felt the same way about Al Gore!

Probably not, he was a Demo-CommiecRAT and that makes it OK for you.

Oh, I really don't think you wanted him to win.
#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Dang. There are some major ******* on this thread.

What is trump supposed to do? Roll over?
BanderaAg956
Liberal ****** bags are working overtime!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
TexasAggie008
AG
Recounts with no evidence occurred in 2016

Remember ?
SLAM
Infection_Ag11 said:

You've been bleeding for weeks, it's time to go take your Midol and realize the time for action is now. The election is being flat stolen.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.