Is the FBI keeping tabs on Tucker Carlson?

16,365 Views | 174 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Faustus
HarryJ33tamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/28/tucker-carlson-bobulinski-documents-intercepted-and-removed-from-overnight-package/

" I review this story from a position that I cannot fully explain. However, I have personal experience -recent experience- with a similar and rather unusual situation that cannot be explained by any method other than DHS surveillance. So here's what I think took place.

The package, likely a Fed-X delivery, was intercepted by FBI agents using mechanisms for tracking and surveillance that open targeting through portals connected to DHS.

As an outcome of the U.S. Patriot Act, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has an agreement in place with mail shipping companies, public/private services, that essentially allows them a portal to track all in-state and interstate mail deliveries.

The FBI has access to this data network in the same way the FBI has access to federal transportation records. Just like when you book a flight and DHS portals are open that allow FBI to track your movements domestically. This type of portal is also accessed in private company transportation like Uber, Lyft etc. DHS, and as a consequence the FBI, can easily track your whereabouts.

Without much hesitation I will bet the FBI was monitoring the communication of Bobulinski, and by extension the entire Tucker Carlson production network. Once the shipment was known to be taking place, the DHS portals are opened; the package is tracked; and the FBI moves in to intercept the delivery.

The transport company doesn't need to be participating because they are essentially unneeded. Their system network is connected to the FBI.

That's the likely scenario."

- Last Refuge
CyclingAg82
AG
Thinking the same thing after I saw that.

HowdyTAMU
AG
As chilling as anything I've seen in a long time.
bmks270
AG
There must be some serious **** on there with the Bidens and the Chinese that the FBI wants to keep "classified".

fasthorse05
HowdyTAMU said:

As chilling as anything I've seen in a long time.
Yeah, there's only so many answers to that question, and several agencies are at the top of the list. It's also likely it may be some of the same folks who were involved in the Sheryl Atkinson fiasco.

From phone call hacking, or just good old fashion computer hacking, it's definitely a top of the line operation that was able to actually track down the package, get it, open it, and place it back in line to be shipped.

Obama, Clinton, etc., have so many acolytes in government it's amazing, really, really, amazing. I've got a fertile brain when it comes to giant government and what it's capable of, but this one surprised even me.
Spaceship
AG
The Deep State runs very deep.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
We need to hit the reset button on this country in a bad way.
TRADUCTOR
Well since there is a copy NBD.
Catag94
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/28/tucker-carlson-bobulinski-documents-intercepted-and-removed-from-overnight-package/

" I review this story from a position that I cannot fully explain. However, I have personal experience -recent experience- with a similar and rather unusual situation that cannot be explained by any method other than DHS surveillance. So here's what I think took place.

The package, likely a Fed-X delivery, was intercepted by FBI agents using mechanisms for tracking and surveillance that open targeting through portals connected to DHS.

As an outcome of the U.S. Patriot Act, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has an agreement in place with mail shipping companies, public/private services, that essentially allows them a portal to track all in-state and interstate mail deliveries.

The FBI has access to this data network in the same way the FBI has access to federal transportation records. Just like when you book a flight and DHS portals are open that allow FBI to track your movements domestically. This type of portal is also accessed in private company transportation like Uber, Lyft etc. DHS, and as a consequence the FBI, can easily track your whereabouts.

Without much hesitation I will bet the FBI was monitoring the communication of Bobulinski, and by extension the entire Tucker Carlson production network. Once the shipment was known to be taking place, the DHS portals are opened; the package is tracked; and the FBI moves in to intercept the delivery.

The transport company doesn't need to be participating because they are essentially unneeded. Their system network is connected to the FBI.

- Last Refuge

I follow all you're saying here but, the FBI had to already be monitoring Carlson's communications to his own office to know to track the package, right?
Bird Poo
AG
Catag94 said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

- Last Refuge

I follow all you're saying here but, the FBI had to already be monitoring Carlson's communications to his own office to know to track the package, right?

Yes
Layne Staley
AG
If they are in on covering Biden's corruption they see also in on making sure Biden gets elected. Very scary indeed.

No difference between the 3 letter agencies and foreign hostile actors. Both are wanting to profit off the demise of the US and our freedoms
Not Coach Jimbo
I previously worked for a big name shipping company... its really not that surprising for things to turn up missing in the shipping process.

You're sending valuable items that are being handled by multiple people making under 30k a year. Someone could probably discretely sell those documents for 100k dollars if they were smart about it. 4x your annual salary to a 20year old kid who thinks foxnews is evil anyways... why not.
gig em 02
Catag94 said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

- Last Refuge

Or they were told by someone at Fox
Oak Tree
AG
Barr is doing a great job overseeing the FBI.
Tramp96
Defund the FBI.
DeSantis 2024
TAMU1990
AG
Why not hand deliver this?
HarryJ33tamu
gig em 02 said:

Catag94 said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

- Last Refuge

Or they were told by someone at Fox

Chris Wallace
Catag94
AG
What type of information would need to be in those files that would make it appropriate for the FBI to monitor Carlson's communications to his producers and then intercept the delivery? I would suggest nothing. I may be able to imagine the possibility of an appropriate intercept by the DHS (if somehow national security could potentially be at risk), but that's not the FBI's area of responsibility.
Bondag
AG
What if he has pictures on laptop from Epstein Island. The family does own one nearby.
Artimus Gordon
I believe I would trust the Russians over the democrats and their sycophants in the FBI.
Martin Q. Blank
1. Why didn't they email or fax the documents?
2. Does Fox have a copy?
3. Why didn't the FBI (or whoever) just take the package instead of rip it open and make it obvious it was tampered with?

48 hr rule for me.
4stringAg
AG
I can't believe they didn't make copies. Did they? Tucker didn't mention it.

If not, that tells me someone higher up at Fox manipulated this. Why in hell would you not make copies otherwise on the off chance it did get lost in shipping?
aggiepanic95
AG
oh i bet there are multiple copies
Catag94
AG
4stringAg said:

I can't believe they didn't make copies. Did they? Tucker didn't mention it.

If not, that tells me someone higher up at Fox manipulated this. Why in hell would you not make copies otherwise on the off chance it did get lost in shipping?

I'm sure Carlson's source kept copies, so they are attainable again. But sure Fix also kept copies.
4stringAg
AG
Catag94 said:

What type of information would need to be in those files that would make it appropriate for the FBI to monitor Carlson's communications to his producers and then intercept the delivery? I would suggest nothing. I may be able to imagine the possibility of an appropriate intercept by the DHS (if somehow national security could potentially be at risk), but that's not the FBI's area of responsibility.

And the shipping company would have record of any official intercept and wouldn't have gone through the charade or combing through a sort facility and engaging security teams and employee interviews.
Viper16
AG
triplemiller said:

Barr is doing a great job overseeing the FBI.

Unfortunately I think you are correct.....so good, the FBI is not being interfered with.

#FJB

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis Trump 2024
FriscoKid
AG
I've got zero respect for the FBI. I don't trust them at all anymore.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
FbgTxAg
AG
We are living in a modern day movie - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy crossed with Mulholland Drive.
MouthBQ98
AG
No Bat Soup For You said:

We need to hit the reset button on federal bureaucracies in a bad way.

Fify
maroonthrunthru
Surely they were copies...
TexAgs91
AG
FriscoKid said:

I've got zero respect for the FBI. I don't trust them at all anymore.
Yup. I don't want to hear anymore about the 99% who are good hardworking honest agents. The FBI needs to be gutted.
PneumAg
How stupid does Tucker have to be to put that in the mail? I mean seriously. Hand it off face to face or send it digitally. I sure hope whatever he mailed was just a copy.
91AggieLawyer
AG
To me, the most logical explanation is that someone at Fox tipped off someone at the delivery company. How and how did they cover their tracks? I don't know. I would have my doubts on a government intercept. Without a warrant to at least the delivery company, this would be very problematic. Plus, it would scream the question, "how did you know about the delivery in the first place."

If I were Tucker and Fox, I'd be sending out a host of Federal Rule 27 Pre-litigation deposition petitions to both the FBI and the delivery company. I'd want as many people on the record as possible. Obviously, this won't happen quickly, and the obvious place to start is at Fox. Bring in an outside investigation company and go to town.
JonSnow
Why not send a copy and keep the originals? Or send someone on an overnight flight?
TravelAg2004
AG
This is odd, but I'm wondering if this was some sort of "setup"?

According to the video Tucker was in LA prepping for the interview with Bobolinski. He asked one of his producers to overnight the documents to him. Why would you do that? Why do you need the "originals"?

Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to scan and secure email these? Then just print them out in LA if you want paper copies. And he'd have them within an hour and not the next day.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.