CNN.com is a joke

3,388 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexasAggie81
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After 24 hours, still not even a blurb about Hunter Biden. Not even a story about the twitter censorship. Here are to top stories on CNN.com

• The 'red pill" QAnon uses to lure Christians
  • Trump rages at allies as potential October surprises fizzle
  • A third of Poland is covered by 'LGBT-free zone.' What's it like to be trapped in one
  • Democrats try to delay Barrett confirmation after CNN finds omissions in paperwork

Those are the bolded stories. WOW
TexAgs91
AG

It's CNN. What did you expect?

p.s. CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such
Fight! Fight! Fight!
DifferenceMaker Ag

Grosvenor
AG
Is it being covered by any other news website?
Wabs
AG
FriscoKid
AG
Grosvenor said:

Fox, OANN, and the hourly radio news updates
Mort Rainey
Jesus Christ, wake the hell up. CNN is toxic waste, anyone who goes to that site for any reason is a fool
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
texaglurkerguy
FriscoKid said:

Grosvenor said:

If these are the only news outlets running it, hard to see it moving the needle that much. Not that there are many undecided voters left, but those that don't follow conservative media probably won't even know about the event. Just an anecdote, but people I've talked to since yesterday had no idea it was going on, and most just casually dismissed it.
Waffledynamics
AG
Quote:

That's one explosive fizzle.
Ellis Wyatt
texaglurkerguy said:

FriscoKid said:

Grosvenor said:

If these are the only news outlets running it, hard to see it moving the needle that much. Not that there are many undecided voters left, but those that don't follow conservative media probably won't even know about the event. Just an anecdote, but people I've talked to since yesterday had no idea it was going on, and most just casually dismissed it.
Yeah, it's a shame no one on the left has any integrity. But that's an indictment of the left.
Barnyard96
AG
You all make great points about the media and it moving the needle.

That said, I would give it a couple more days. I don't think we've seen everything and it only takes a couple percentage points to make a big difference.
texaglurkerguy
barnyard1996 said:

That said, I would give it a couple more days. I don't think we've seen everything and it only takes a couple percentage points to make a big difference.
Very true. Trump enjoyed a 3 point swing in the few days following Comey's announcement that they were reopening the email investigation. He'll need a bigger swing than that this time, I'm sure the campaign is hoping this is what will do it.
Barnyard96
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

barnyard1996 said:

Very true. Trump enjoyed a 3 point swing in the few days following Comey's announcement that they were reopening the email investigation. He'll need a bigger swing than that this time, I'm sure the campaign is hoping this is what will do it.
I dont think he'll need a bigger swing than that in the battlegrounds to get to 270.
texaglurkerguy
I think he will. I also don't think this will have quite as dramatic an effect on polls as the emails announcement. At least not for now, still time for more things to leak.
Barnyard96
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

I think he will. I also don't think this will have quite as dramatic an effect on polls as the emails announcement. At least not for now, still time for more things to leak.
Dude, the info we had on Hillary was all surface type stuff. We knew she was hiding stuff, but It wasn't till later that we discovered all the crap she had actually done.

Right this moment, they have Biden's crackhead son selling out our country to China, Ukraine, and Russia. So yeah, there will be more leaked out.
jrdaustin
AG
Dan Scott said:

• Trump raVes at allies as potential October surprises Sizzle

FIFT.
texaglurkerguy
Guess we'll have to wait and see how it shakes out in the polls/voting booth!
annie88
AG
They are insane.

Just took this screen grab of the front page.

Dishonest, slanted and pathetic.

Constant hate for Trump and victimization of minorities.

Quote:

Trump rages

Tapper issues warning on sound bite from Trump rally

Trump threatens Barr's job

Lifelong republicans proudly displaying Biden signs

Trump townhall will likely be train wreck

Red-pill Qanon lure for Christians

NC rule hurting black voters
Ol_Ag_02
AG
FriscoKid said:

Grosvenor said:

I'm guessing Trump will bring it up tonight. And you know the Reeeeeeeee liberals will be watching Trump not Sleepy Joe.
The TC Jester
"Trump rages.." lol so pathetic. Been watching him closely at rallies etc. Dude is laid back and having fun. Almost like he's got it in the bag and knows it. Hope to God that's the case.
Dan Scott
AG
Grosvenor said:

CBSnews.com has a blurb. Didn't see anything on NBC or ABC news
My Name Is Judge
At least they gave the heads up that 1/3 of Poland is killing the game
milner79
First 13 minutes of Fox-Martha McCallum ... Biden, hard drive evidence of corruption.
First 13 minutes of cnn-Erin Whatever ... Chris Christie says he should have worn a mask.

No shame. None.
TexasAggie81
Dan Scott said:

After 24 hours, still not even a blurb about Hunter Biden. Not even a story about the twitter censorship. Here are to top stories on CNN.com

• The 'red pill" QAnon uses to lure Christians
  • A third of Poland is covered by 'LGBT-free zone.' What's it like to be trapped in one
  • Democrats try to delay Barrett confirmation after CNN finds omissions in paperwork

Those are the bolded stories. WOW

The Clinton News Network has evolved into the Clown "News" Network.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.