Royal Order of Jesters?

10,753 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rangerdanger
TRADUCTOR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've seen them driving go carts. They are level 8 , so hats have 2 tassels.
Gunny456
AG
Sounds like most on here don't know a damn thing about Mason's and Shriners. Mason's are a fraternity built on the belief of God and that all men should help one another and treat one another as though you were brothers. In past times is what a great honor to be a Mason. Many of our military, law enforcement, business leaders, ranchers and farmers etc found it an honor to be a Mason and Shriner.
Simple things like being able to help a fellow " traveler" with a meal or shelter when they needed a helping hand was the cornerstone of being a Mason.
Anyone on here ever heard of the Shriner Hospitals for burn victims or crippled children? All of this has come from the donations and efforts of the Shriners and has helped thousands of kids and people.
Also I would add that I know many hispanics and black people that are Mason's and Shriners so BS on the racist comments.
Like everything else good in this country it is attacked and lied about and the younger generations of the country find it is to much effort envolved to embrace it and learn about it.
Kinda like the old traditions of being an Aggie.....an Aggie does not lie, cheat, or steal ...and will not tolerate those that do........a slogan that has become hollow words and means nothing to many.
Aggies would help Aggies.....do business with Aggies if possible.....hire Aggies if possible.....make sacrifices to help other Aggies if possible.....on the battlefield or civilian life. Same beliefs in the Mason's and Shriners....but now both traditions and honor have been diluted and mocked because they were something honorable, God fearing and good. Therfore it must be ridiculed, lied about, and stamped out.
Redstone
AG
I understand the point about it being a social and community organization. Lots of coffee drinking and fundraisers. In our lifetime's context here - sure.

That simply wasn't the case for the Grand Orient lodges especially, from Weishaupt to P2 (and South America today). It was a major vehicle for revolutionary activity, much of it anti-Christian.
Gunny456
AG
???
BanderaAg956
Aren't those the guys that drive the little cars and little motorcycles in parades?
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
fixer
Texas DNC?
Al Bula
AG
OP is glowing
hawk1689
AG
A skull above any other.
rangerdanger
AG
Sorry bro. I only know of a couple 256 blue-star generals on Texags.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.