Royal Order of Jesters?

10,746 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rangerdanger
DallasMcCord
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the Royal Order of Jesters, specifically in Texas?

They are a subgroup of the Shriners, who are a subgroup of the Masons.

They seem like a shady group based on this documentary and this leaked email, but I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding their current operations in Texas.

Thanks,
Dallas M.
Maroon Dawn
AG
3 pages

8 Bans
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Quick google search:

Here you go OP
aezmvp
Nope. I'm out.
Eliminatus
AG
Nice try, FBI

We don't exist.
FbgTxAg
AG
I know nothing about them, but I assume they're all white supremacists if they are a conservative group.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
paging redstone...
TexasAggie_02
AG
Quote:

Well, how'd you get that big motor sickle
Up there on the high dive, Coy?
4stringAg
AG
The answer to your question is on display right now in the US Senate on the Dem side.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Are they taking applIcations?
I should be studying 11
AG
So the worst thing they did was have meetings and events where they drank, gambled, and invited prostitutes?
Prexys Moon
AG
Thought you were referring to the dems speaking in the ACB hearing.
TacosaurusRex
I should be studying 11 said:

So the worst thing they did was have meetings and events where they drank, gambled, and invited prostitutes?

Little upset I was never invited
"If you are reading this, I have passed on from this world — not as big a deal for you as it was for me."
T. Boone Pickens
DrEvazanPhD
Sure, let me get you some contacts as soon as my Illuminati meeting at bilderburg is over
mrad85
AG
I'm a Mason and a Shriner.

I've never ever heard of them.
CanyonAg77
AG
I don't know squat about the Masons. I do know that Dad was never a fan. He referred to them as high-class KKK.
unmade bed
CanyonAg77 said:

I don't know squat about the Masons. I do know that Dad was never a fan. He referred to them as high-class KKK.

Someone sounds bitter they weren't getting invited to the prostitute party.
Illuminaggie
My grandpa was a bigwig in the Mason's and my WoW guild is The Undead Jesters, really makes you think.
AgBQ-00
AG
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
agdoc2001
AG
I should be studying 11 said:

On second thought, forget the drinking and gambling!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CanyonAg77
AG
unmade bed said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dad said this at the funeral of his brother-in-law (they married sisters) who was really big into Masons.

Said it in our car, watching the Masons do the graveside service.

Maybe he just wasn't fond of his brother-in-law.

In my little town growing up, the Masons seemed to be mainly the business folks, while few or none were farmers, who outnumbered the business people and were probably wealthier.
eric76
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

unmade bed said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Dad said this at the funeral of his brother-in-law (they married sisters) who was really big into Masons.

Said it in our car, watching the Masons do the graveside service.

Maybe he just wasn't fond of his brother-in-law.

In my little town growing up, the Masons seemed to be mainly the business folks, while few or none were farmers, who outnumbered the business people and were probably wealthier.
My office is across the street from the Masonic Lodge here. I'm not sure, but I think that they have four members, all of them quite old.

Many mainstream churches strongly discourage members from being Freemasons.
milner79
OverSeas AG said:

I thought it must be a club full of Democrats.

Here they be ...
oldord
AG
I saw them in South Padre in 2002 at the Sheraton.
Bunch of old losers getting laid by 20 something working girls....

I am now an old loser but these girls were rough...still not appealing.

All I remember is that these guys were absolutely obnoxious and acted like my buddies and I did at 20 but they were old as hell. Some were in walkers and falling down drunk...not a good impression on me at the time...

But what the hell...we are being asked to believe that having a 16 year old cut off his dick and wear makeup as normal so who am I to judge?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Many mainstream churches strongly discourage members from being Freemasons.
I can only recall one Baptist preacher who was a Mason. He had been a Bible/Religion prof at Wayland Baptist. Great guy, not highly conventional. His sermons were often more Bible classes, which I liked.

I saw him on more than one occasion declining to say a prayer before a meal at church, because he didn't want it to be mere rote.
CanyonAg77
AG
oldord said:

I saw them in South Padre in 2002 at the Sheraton.
Bunch of old losers getting laid by 20 something working girls....

I am now an old loser but these girls were rough...still not appealing.

All I remember is that these guys were absolutely obnoxious and acted like my buddies and I did at 20 but they were old as hell. Some were in walkers and falling down drunk...not a good impression on me at the time...

But what the hell...we are being asked to believe that having a 16 year old cut off his dick and wear makeup as normal so who am I to judge?
Maybe the chopped one was one of the hookers?
lb3
AG
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

Are they taking applIcations?
You have to ask one to be one.
Redstone
AG
Of course it's shady.

Masonry sometimes is grandpas drinking coffee, and often it ain't, especially with the Grand Orient lodges, most recently P2 which literally ran Italy for much of the 20th Century.

STAY AWAY FROM MASONRY.

WORSHIP CHRIST IN THE EUCHARIST INSTEAD.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Redstone
AG
Anything that explicitly rejects the divinity of Christ - especially as a defining characteristic of what it is - ... is inherently Luciferian.

All of the high levels are online. If you don't believe my characterization above is correct (it is), then go check it out.
captkirk
AG
Out of curiosity I read the "leaked" email. LOL, guy has been going along with the debauchery since what appears to be the mid to late 70s and grows a conscience in 2005. He had a pretty good run with the gambling and *****s until his wife left him. How old is he now, in his 80s? Weird story.
Blue Bell Ag
AG
Redstone said:

Anything that explicitly rejects the divinity of Christ - especially as a defining characteristic of what it is - ... is inherently Luciferian.

All of the high levels are online. If you don't believe my characterization above is correct (it is), then go check it out.

Redstone
AG
You want me to effort-post Freemasonry? The easiest thing in the world to do on the Internet when it's all public, including primary documents?

Such as P2 literally running Italy for most of the 20th Century?

Or Joseph Smith copying 19th Century practices wholesale for much of Mormonism, including that which rejects the Triune God?
fullback44
AG
DallasMcCord said:

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about the Royal Order of Jesters, specifically in Texas?

They are a subgroup of the Shriners, who are a subgroup of the Masons.

They seem like a shady group based on this documentary and this leaked email, but I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding their current operations in Texas.

Thanks,
Dallas M.

Not sure about Jesters .. but they have some of that Chester Fried Chicken !
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.