Jo Jorgensen for POTUS

3,182 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Desert Ag
Rachel 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TTUArmy said:

I respect your decision, hedge.
You're a young person so, I understand.
I've been in your shoes.

I've voted 3rd party 4 times in my life.

Perot - For Perot (Common sense)
Barr - Against McCain (RINO)
Johnson - Against Romney (RINO)
Trump - Hillary? (No frickin' way!!)

I never saw Trump as a typical Republican or RINO. Trump may have an R by his name but, he is absolutely anti-establishment. Something I have wanted for a long time. He doesn't fit the mold of the run-of-the-mill Ds or Rs. He is as close to a libertarian candidate as you will ever get. Jo Jorgenson has an L by her name but, she hasn't got a snowball's chance at President.

You may feel morally superior to everyone else as you vote (L) and you may sleep better at night with a clear conscience. I sure did. But, I will warn as others either have or are going to...

DC corruption will reach steroid-level strength if Democrats manage to win this go around and we can probably hang up voting for an R or L ever again. The D's will twist and contort government in such a way that they will hold power in perpetuity. We will face tyranny and persecution by way of a shadow government.

We have to make it count this time or we may not get another chance. The D party needs to be destroyed. It is rotten to the core. The only party that stands a chance of making that happen is the Republican party.

Good luck to you.

Very well said.
azul_rain
the border wall (more government waste), trumps foreign policy (we are still at war, and he ZERO intention to end any), his ****ty economic bailouts (TARPy lite), he is also pretty weak with his handling of police and government overwatch
BaileyAg
AG
A wall separating two countries is bothering you? Because....?
Sniffing Accountant
AG
LMFAO @ Never Trumpers.
azul_rain
its proven that it is ineffective, he should just hire more border agents
scottimus
AG
Cramp00 said:

scottimus said:

JoJo would allow 3rd trimester abortions. F that.

Since when has that been up to POTUS?
Since the POTUS influences legislation, supreme court justices, and political culture.
Thunder18
AG
combat wombat said:

You might as well vote for Bill the Cat for all the good it will do; he's got about as much change of being elected as Jo. May as well stay home on election day.

Didn't Bill the Cat (ironically with Trump's transplanted brain) win in the comic? It's been a few years since I've read Bloom County
treading up hill
hedge said:

https://menaceofprivilege.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Screenshot_20200628_173242.png

Serious question, is this graphic supposed be taken seriously or is it meant as a joke?
chevy con queso
AG
hedge said:

the border wall (more government waste), trumps foreign policy (we are still at war, and he ZERO intention to end any), his ****ty economic bailouts (TARPy lite), he is also pretty weak with his handling of police and government overwatch

Trump has done more to ratchet down our conflicts than anyone to date, so I'm not sure why you're knocking him there. Border wall is what it is, but what is her policy for curbing illegal immigration? Open borders? That is very bad for other libertarian and conservative interests as long as Democrats are still part of our government.

Trump is a big spender unfortunately, no argument there. TARP was happening due to people being out of work and a virus we didn't know much about. I'm happy he isn't proceeding with the next installment.

What do you want Trump to do about police? It's not his jurisdiction. He can't do anything more than offer aid, which to date has been refused.
combat wombat™
AG
Thunder18 said:

combat wombat said:

You might as well vote for Bill the Cat for all the good it will do; he's got about as much change of being elected as Jo. May as well stay home on election day.

Didn't Bill the Cat (ironically with Trump's transplanted brain) win in the comic? It's been a few years since I've read Bloom County
chevy con queso
AG
hedge said:

its proven that it is ineffective, he should just hire more border agents

Which go by by the next time a progressive is in office. The wall is unlikely to come down and can be repaired when a conservative takes office. You may disagree as to the effectiveness but it is not entirely useless as some suggest.
coolerguy12
AG
hedge said:

staff delete thread

I'm not sure LotY ever even had a thread so bad he begged for it to be deleted.

Sad.
TTUArmy
hedge said:

i will admit that it is a long shot for her to win, that being said i cannot vote for either biden or trump consciously. The republican party needs to do better than just being less ****ty than the dems. I appreciate your decorum and response. God bless America and God bless you
I fully understand the less crappy candidate perspective.

Cards on table...

Not only was I "against Hillary" when I voted for Trump but, deep down, I had high hopes that Trump would destroy the Republican party. I hoped that the Libertarian party would finally get a place at the table. To say the least, Trump has impressed me. The man has a work ethic that is out of this world and he's taken everything the Democrats have thrown at him. That is admirable in my view..

End Of Message
AG
coolerguy12 said:

hedge said:

staff delete thread

I'm not sure LotY ever even had a thread so bad he begged for it to be deleted.

Sad.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
HelloUncleNateFitch
If you're going to go third party, but you're going to vote for this lady and pass up the opportunity of a lifetime to vote for Yeezy, then you're beyond help.
Desert Ag
AG
Wapner at 11...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.