I Did It.. I Found The Dumbest Tweet On Racism

5,165 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CanyonAg77
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

42K Retweets

210K Likes
Gigemags382
AG
"Skatepark Barbie" is envious this mummy is receiving more advances in the last 2500 years than she has.
flakrat
lb3
AG
Um, that's an Egyptian opening that sarco****us.
FALE
What?
Teslag
AG
Weren't these tombs just tributes to slave holders and they need to be torn down and destroyed?

Am I doing this right?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Is there a difference between Egyptians and african blacks? Just making sure I remember who are the legitimate people of color. It gets confusing sometimes.
Gigem314
AG

AgBQ-00
AG
Gigem314 said:

KING TUT!!!
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
12th Man Stan Account
AG
Oh, it gets worse.

Everyone in that video is Egyptian, you dumb ****.
Rabid Cougar
AG
Not to mention the Egyptian grave robbers that looted them for thousands of years.
Towns03
AG

try following Sheela Jackson Lee if you're low on dumb and racist.
CanyonAg77
AG
Regardless, is opening a Mummy's Tomb really a smart move for 2020?

Every movie I see says NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
rednecked
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Gigem314 said:

KING TUT!!!
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia! Funky Tut!
Cromagnum
AG
Michael Obama already opened pandoras box earlier.
aggiehawg
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Is there a difference between Egyptians and african blacks? Just making sure I remember who are the legitimate people of color. It gets confusing sometimes.
IIRC, Egyptians are considered North Africans and not Arabs. By that it means more closely descended from Bedouin tribes than black African tribes.
nu awlins ag
AG
Well, Washington and Jefferson weren't mummified and we are still learning about ancient times. After all these people studied the "Arts and Sciences". What an absolute dumbass.
doubledog
aggiehawg said:

IIRC, Egyptians are considered North Africans and not Arabs. By that it means more closely descended from Bedouin tribes than black African tribes.
Nefertiti : Famous new kingdom queen. Now that is what I call a POC.

n_touch
Was that opened this year? It would explain a lot
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
aggiehawg said:

So are Egyptians people of color? South Africa has white people and they are not people of color just because they live in Africa so are Egyptians in North Africa people of color?
Whens lunch
AG
Cromagnum said:

Michael Obama already opened pandoras box earlier.
Nope, nope nope. Not gonna touch this one.
Not when I'm done with it.
Nonregdrummer09
AG
YouBet
AG
I wish someone had the clip of the Texas Southern story from local Houston news years ago. The reporter led with: [paraphrase] Students here at Texas Southern are protesting today. They don't know why...but they are mad about it.

That's what Twitter is.
aggiehawg
AG

aggiehawg said:

So are Egyptians people of color? South Africa has white people and they are not people of color just because they live in Africa so are Egyptians in North Africa people of color?
I would argue that anyone who is not Caucasian in origin meaning European or Slavic would be considered POC but I'm not well-studied on the subject. I know there is a difference between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews genetically, though. Sephardic tend to have darker toned skin.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
We owe all those mummies reparations!
CheeseSndwch
aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

I would argue that anyone who is not Caucasian in origin meaning European or Slavic would be considered POC but I'm not well-studied on the subject. I know there is a difference between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews genetically, though. Sephardic tend to have darker toned skin.

Ancient Egyptian royalty have more in common genetically with ancient Europeans than modern Egyptians but afrocentrists get pretty bent out of shape if you mention this during one of their Kings and Queens diatribes.
IronAg45
AG
Don't underestimate the sheer magnitude of human stupidity...there will always be something dumber.
Tex100
AG
Gigem314 said:

Condo made of stoneah
AgGrad99
AG

On a side note.....

That was a really disappointing reveal. They opened up the casket, only to find a smaller casket. Apparently the Egyptians invented the Russian nesting dolls before the Russians.

Amazing Moves
Liberals will do anything to out virtue signal each other. They are such a self-absorbed competitive group. This is just another example. Collectively their is little difference between them and a strip club dressing room.
Tex100
AG
Reminds me of the Eqyption country and western song I wrote: She May Be A Mummy To You But She's A Momma To Me
Tex100
AG

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Regardless, is opening a Mummy's Tomb really a smart move for 2020?

Every movie I see says NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, bad idea.

aggiehawg
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

aggiehawg said:

aggiehawg said:

Ancient Egyptian royalty have more in common genetically with ancient Europeans than modern Egyptians but afrocentrists get pretty bent out of shape if you mention this during one of their Kings and Queens diatribes.
Thanks. Did not know that. So it was okay for Liz to play her, then.

Satellite of Love
And then she goes on to shill some crappy planet bracelets. They forgot Neptune but added the Earth's moon and Pluto....sadly she gets to vote y'all!!!!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.