Operation Toussaint

7,527 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexAggee05
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Son. I've been dealing with Alzheimer's, ALS, and death the past 7 years. If you don't think I care about child slavery, GFU!
YouBet
AG
57 STATES! said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

The children don't get to live. They are used for blood and adrenochrome.
For those who don't know about adrenochrome.

Quote:

For conspiracy theorists, adrenochrome represents a mystical psychedelic favored by the global elites for drug-crazed satanic rites, derived from torturing children to harvest their oxidized hormonal fear- a kind of real-life staging of the Pixar movie Monsters, Inc. "QAnon also likes to say that Monsters, Inc. is Hollywood telling on itself," says QAnon researcher Mike Rains, "because the plot of scaring kids to get energy is what they really do."
How QAnon Became Obsessed With 'Adrenochrome,' an Imaginary Drug Hollywood Is 'Harvesting' from Kids

Sounds like the The Dark Crystal.

This topic is maddening to me. The numbers thrown around on human trafficking are so large that if true then why are we wasting our time on COVID? I keep hearing this is a massive crisis yet all we ever see are numbers and vague anecdotal stories about it.

US airlines are now doing awareness training for their employees and the public on it in an attempt to educate people on recognizing a trafficking scenario in the airport or on a plane. I assume that is the Trump admin pushing for that considering their other efforts here.

I just can't seem to get my head around this at the numbers people throw out.
Smokedraw01
BanderaAg956 said:

Location - Large Democrat Run Cities

Who - Wealthy Deviant Sadistic &@'ers

How - Supported by wealthy individuals and companies owned/controlled by wealthy individuals and wealthy groups with thugs for protection! SEE MAXWELL, EPSTEIN, CLINTON, etc...

FOLLOW THE MONEY - politicians, actors, musicians, lawyers, corporate executives, and the deep state perverts, deviants, and LBGTQ mafia that believes sex with children is a right!

I wonder why people push the narrative that sex trafficking of children is an epidemic of gargantuan proportions?
BigRobSA
eric76 said:

PneumAg said:

ANSC Ag said:

I don't understand your post. You think it doesn't exist or think there's nothing you can really do?

Where are these children coming from? How do they become sex slaves? Who is selling them? Who is buying them? Where are they kept? What does the business structure look like? Where is the money trail? What banks are involved? What other companies are involved? What is law enforcement doing about it? Are there any specific cases or events you can point to? What are we supposed to be doing about it?

Any of that information would help your cause in this thread.
I imagine that a lot of it is teenage runaways who head for a strange city, meet a pimp, and end up being pimped out.

I support the police making "No Pimping Zones" around the city to keep this from happening.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
misterguinness
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

BanderaAg956 said:

Location - Large Democrat Run Cities

Who - Wealthy Deviant Sadistic &@'ers

How - Supported by wealthy individuals and companies owned/controlled by wealthy individuals and wealthy groups with thugs for protection! SEE MAXWELL, EPSTEIN, CLINTON, etc...

FOLLOW THE MONEY - politicians, actors, musicians, lawyers, corporate executives, and the deep state perverts, deviants, and LBGTQ mafia that believes sex with children is a right!

I wonder why people push the narrative that sex trafficking of children is an epidemic of gargantuan proportions?

Screw the trees, look at the forest!
2+2=5
GenericAggie
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I'll keep my eyes open for any child "sex slaves" and call the cops if I see them.

Why would anyone star this incredibly insensitive, dismissive, disgusting response?
Smokedraw01
GenericAggie said:

93MarineHorn said:

I'll keep my eyes open for any child "sex slaves" and call the cops if I see them.

Why would anyone star this incredibly insensitive, dismissive, disgusting response?
Because it's not the pandemic that you think it is and it doesn't look the way you think it does.
Faustus
SLAM said:

Faustus said:

SLAM said:

ANSC Ag said:

Heavy stuff. It's a couple years old, but relevant.

The world of child trafficking can hide in plain sight because it's so evil that it doesn't even register with the normal citizen because they can't comprehend that type of world existing.

2 million kids currently are sex slaves. The US is the number 1 consumer. Think about that. We're number one. If the only thing evil needs to succeed if for good men to do nothing, they are they really that good of men?

The US is the most diverse country on the planet, this should not shock you. It's amazing that people think you can throw wildly different cultures and people into a blender and expect it to work.

The US in 1960 had very little problem with this issue and it was almost 90% white. Large portions of the country had almost no crime at all and people left their doors unlocked everywhere. This used to be the norm. Now? People are buying guns at record rates and people barely feel comfortable being in public without being armed.

So the reason child trafficking shouldn't be shocking is because the country is now diverse? Not like the '60s where 90% of the country was white, with large portions of the country with no crime and doors unlocked everywhere, yada, yada?

McVeigh finds that racially insensitive.

West Virginia has none of these issues and it's 94% white despite it being the poorest state in the country.

And diversity always brings things like this. Just go look at the Rotherham child sex abuse scandal. That's exactly what happens when you bring diversity.

This thread is rife with bald assertions, but I felt safe when googling West Virginia and trafficking that there would be a hit notwithstanding the alleged attribute you find so key.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wboy.com/news/how-and-why-human-trafficking-is-a-prevalent-problem-in-west-virginia/amp/

This one even works in an opioid angle.

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/03/575252524/w-va-officials-warn-of-increased-cases-of-human-trafficking

Setting aside the trafficking which occurs in WV, you bring up an interesting point that West Virginia is the poorest state in the country because it's 94% white. Would white washing the numbers help?
GenericAggie
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

GenericAggie said:

93MarineHorn said:

Because it's not the pandemic that you think it is and it doesn't look the way you think it does.

How do you know?
Smokedraw01
GenericAggie said:

Smokedraw01 said:

GenericAggie said:

93MarineHorn said:

How do you know?
The numbers for this issue are at best a guestimation.
TexAggee05
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.