Operation Toussaint

7,516 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexAggee05
ANSC Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heavy stuff. It's a couple years old, but relevant.

The world of child trafficking can hide in plain sight because it's so evil that it doesn't even register with the normal citizen because they can't comprehend that type of world existing.

2 million kids currently are sex slaves. The US is the number 1 consumer. Think about that. We're number one. If the only thing evil needs to succeed if for good men to do nothing, they are they really that good of men?

93MarineHorn
I'll keep my eyes open for any child "sex slaves" and call the cops if I see them.
ANSC Ag
AG
I don't understand your post. You think it doesn't exist or think there's nothing you can really do?
Houston Lee
AG
ANSC Ag said:

Heavy stuff. It's a couple years old, but relevant.

The world of child trafficking can hide in plain sight because it's so evil that it doesn't even register with the normal citizen because they can't comprehend that type of world existing.

2 million kids currently are sex slaves. The US is the number 1 consumer. Think about that. We're number one. If the only thing evil needs to succeed if for good men to do nothing, they are they really that good of men?

The children don't get to live. They are used for blood and adrenochrome.
93MarineHorn
Sorry, I think you should provide some context. You're condemning "society" but offering no details or what it is you want done. Very few people want there to be any sex slaves, child or otherwise.
ANSC Ag
AG
The context is that if individuals are aware this happens, why do they allow it to happen?
Smokedraw01
Where does that number 2 million come from?
ANSC Ag
AG
Tim Ballard
aggiebrad94
AG
ANSC Ag said:

The context is that if individuals are aware this happens, why do they allow it to happen?
I'm aware. So how do I quit allowing it to happen? I've never seen or known a slave owner or a slave but I know it is out there.
57 STATES!
TurkeyBaconLeg said:

For those who don't know about adrenochrome.

Quote:

For conspiracy theorists, adrenochrome represents a mystical psychedelic favored by the global elites for drug-crazed satanic rites, derived from torturing children to harvest their oxidized hormonal fear- a kind of real-life staging of the Pixar movie Monsters, Inc. "QAnon also likes to say that Monsters, Inc. is Hollywood telling on itself," says QAnon researcher Mike Rains, "because the plot of scaring kids to get energy is what they really do."
How QAnon Became Obsessed With 'Adrenochrome,' an Imaginary Drug Hollywood Is 'Harvesting' from Kids
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Thanks, 57, I didn't want to google that at work.
Faustus
Stephen King called it "steam" in his follow-up to the Shining, Doctor Sleep.

At least Q is pilfering from the King.
ANSC Ag
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

ANSC Ag said:

I'm aware. So how do I quit allowing it to happen? I've never seen or known a slave owner or a slave but I know it is out there.

I understand you're trying to act helpless because you're not directly involved. Maybe that's all it takes. People to just say not my problem. However, I'd bet your sporting a mask and social distancing because the government told you a virus was evil and was everywhere. It's just interesting what people will and will not do and what governments do and don't allow.
PneumAg
ANSC Ag said:

I don't understand your post. You think it doesn't exist or think there's nothing you can really do?

Where are these children coming from? How do they become sex slaves? Who is selling them? Who is buying them? Where are they kept? What does the business structure look like? Where is the money trail? What banks are involved? What other companies are involved? What is law enforcement doing about it? Are there any specific cases or events you can point to? What are we supposed to be doing about it?

Any of that information would help your cause in this thread.
Ag4coal
I'm all for ending sex trafficking. There are a number of organizations working on this that I support. But you're just telling people about it. How about offering practical steps. Can't blame people for "not acting" when they literally have no idea what they can do.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

I don't know. Is there some specific case you can give us? What prompted you to start this topic?
UnderoosAg
AG
So are we supposed to round up a posse and head west, or just buy Punisher stickers and retweet accounts with emojis in their name?
MostlyHarmless
AG
ANSC Ag said:

Tim Ballard

Well, if Tim Ballard could also give us some information about where these people are so we could stop them that would be helpful.
PneumAg
ANSC Ag said:

aggiebrad94 said:

ANSC Ag said:

I understand you're trying to act helpless because you're not directly involved. Maybe that's all it takes. People to just say not my problem. However, I'd bet your sporting a mask and social distancing because the government told you a virus was evil and was everywhere. It's just interesting what people will and will not do and what governments do and don't allow.

Dude, where is the child sex slavery happening? Who is doing it? Tell me that, and I'll travel there right now and go Rambo on them. But so far, you're just making abstract statements and pretending like we're all just turning a blind to it. Tell me who is doing it and where, and I will go stop it.
UnderoosAg
AG
Ag4coal said:

I'm all for ending sex trafficking. There are a number of organizations working on this that I support. But you're just telling people about it. How about offering practical steps. Can't blame people for "not acting" when they literally have no idea what they can do.

That. So many posts related to this include the sheep name-calling and passive agressive implications of everyone being blind and dumb.
ANSC Ag
AG
Google Operation Toussaint. It's that easy. Also shocking some of you claim victim status/feel attacked so easily. You have a unique ability to take a general statement and make it personal. I understand that mentality but will never relate to it. I perceive it as weak.
Faustus
Tim Ballard apparently has gathered "the world's experts in extraction operations and in anti-child trafficking to efforts to bring an end to child slavery."

https://ourrescue.org/about

Could we all just donate directly to Ballard, since he ostensibly identified the problem? Does he have Venmo set up?
astros4545
AG
This is a weird thread
ANSC Ag
AG
I'd agree brushing off the idea of child trafficking is weird.
Faustus
Would voting a certain way help?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Google Operation Toussaint. It's that easy. Also shocking some of you claim victim status/feel attacked so easily. You have a unique ability to take a general statement and make it personal. I understand that mentality but will never relate to it. I perceive it as weak.

I don't think anyone feels attacked. They're confused about what you're trying to say or what you SPECIFICALLY want them to do. Personally, I've been to some pretty sketchy places where sex trafficking is legal and in plain sight (Philippines, Thailand). I didn't "do" anything about it.
57 STATES!
hmmmm

QAnon Followers Are Hijacking the #SaveTheChildren Movement

Quote:

The idea, in a nutshell, is to create a groundswell of concern by flooding social media with posts about human trafficking, joining parenting Facebook groups and glomming on to hashtag campaigns like #SaveTheChildren, which began as a legitimate fund-raising campaign for the Save the Children charity. Then followers can shift the conversation to baseless theories about who they believe is doing the trafficking: a cabal of nefarious elites that includes Tom Hanks, Oprah Winfrey and Pope Francis.

Part of the strategy's perverse brilliance is that child sex trafficking is a real, horrible thing, and some politically connected people, including the financier Jeffrey Epstein, have been credibly accused of exploiting underage girls. And speaking out against child exploitation, no matter your politics, is far from an objectionable stance.

"It's probably one of the key things that's attractive about QAnon," said Marc-Andr Argentino, a doctoral student at Concordia University who studies QAnon's social media presence. "Everyone agrees that child trafficking is very bad, and the argument QAnon makes is, 'If you're against us talking about this, you're in favor of child trafficking.'"
Sometimes, QAnon followers spin factual information in a way that serves their aims. Last week, an Associated Press article about a $35 million Trump administration grant to organizations that house trafficking survivors became one of the most-shared stories on Facebook, after QAnon groups picked it up and cited it as evidence that President Trump's secret crusade against elite pedophiles was underway.

Other times, the strategy involves latching on to conspiracy theories and inserting QAnon talking points. Weeks ago, influencers on TikTok and Instagram began speculating about baseless allegations that Wayfair, an online furniture site, was trafficking children under the guise of selling expensive cabinets. The conspiracy theory went viral, and QAnon believers began sprinkling in their own supposedly incriminating details. They claimed, falsely, that a Wayfair employee had once been photographed with Ghislaine Maxwell, who has been charged with recruiting underage girls for Mr. Epstein.

These allegations merged in the popular imagination, and soon unsuspecting people were sharing wild conspiracy theories that came straight from QAnon orthodoxy.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
ANSC Ag said:

the only thing evil needs to succeed if for good men to do nothing, they are they really that good of men?

Nearly 1000 children starve to death PER HOUR.

What are you actively doing right now to stop that? Are you evil?

Not being equipped to solve everyone else's problems doesn't make you evil.
vette
AG
57 STATES! said:

TurkeyBaconLeg said:

Quote:

For conspiracy theorists, adrenochrome represents a mystical psychedelic favored by the global elites for drug-crazed satanic rites, derived from torturing children to harvest their oxidized hormonal fear- a kind of real-life staging of the Pixar movie Monsters, Inc. "QAnon also likes to say that Monsters, Inc. is Hollywood telling on itself," says QAnon researcher Mike Rains, "because the plot of scaring kids to get energy is what they really do."
How QAnon Became Obsessed With 'Adrenochrome,' an Imaginary Drug Hollywood Is 'Harvesting' from Kids
This is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen on TA.
SirLurksALot
ANSC Ag said:

I'd agree brushing off the idea of child trafficking is weird.

Are you doing anything to stop it other than posting on a sports website?
UnderoosAg
AG
ANSC Ag said:

Exhibit A
Smokedraw01
Where does the number 2 million come from?
ANSC Ag
AG
I guess the documentary was the first time it was explained to me how pervasive it is. Unlike you, I haven't really been aware of it and haven't been anywhere I saw it. It was shocking to me.

To my original point about good men doing nothing. If you in your travels and others like you had decided to become a Tim Ballard instead of whatever you do, I wonder how much of this stuff would exist. Same goes for drugs, prostitution,etc. I'm not a SJW. Far from it. However, as I get older I think about the whole good men doing nothing idea more and more. What am I witnessing/exposed to that I could help fix? What doesn't even register with me that might be a fixable societal problem? We get busy in the day to day and keeping that afloat. I believe that these different types of evil rely on that fact knowing it will prevent us from action.
Smokedraw01
The movie Taken is awesome but it has absolutely skewed the vision people have for sex trafficking.
letmeinnow
AG
I know is completely off topic, however, do not come out here with your BS about masks!! The only reason I wear a mask is because I can't do a GD thing without one. Can't eat at a restaurant, can't get groceries, can't get a drink and a snack at a convenience store. Can't go into my bank. Everywhere I turn, there is a sign on door about having to have a mask to enter.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.