Maxine has spoken re: Biden VP Selection

2,237 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by rocky the dog
justcallmeharry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Biden can't leave home - that's what Waters forgets as she reclaims her right to tell Biden what he must do...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-biden-black-woman-vp

"Maxine Waters: Biden 'can't go home without a Black woman being VP'

"We're going to have a Black woman VP," says Waters"

In a Friday town hall with Essence, the California Democrat seemed certain Joe Biden would pick a Black woman as his running mate based on help he's received from the Black community.

"Let me guarantee you this, based on everything that I know and understand, and the help that [Biden] has already gotten from the Black communityhe can't go home without a Black woman being VP," Waters said. "We're going to have a Black woman VP."

It is settled. Sorry chief loser, Warren...
Maroon Dawn
AG
Love how they screwed themselves with this pandering!

Nobody really cared before but now that it's 100% clear Biden won't be the real candidate it's the most sought out position in the DNC

And the Cronyists and Communists sides of the Dem Party are both fighting hard to get "their" black female candidate appointed
aggieforester05
AG
Still not sure how skin color and sexual organs are more important than merit and capability when it comes to filling the 2nd highest office in the land. Can even one of you Biden voters explain this to me? Please, I really want to understand!
rocky the dog
AG
Democrats...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
beanbean
Pick Maxine!
Ciboag96
beanbean said:

Pick Maxine!

/dogprayingbybed
dellgriffith
AG
It seems to me leftists are the only Americans left who still care about the melanin content of people's skin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Owlagdad
aggieforester05 said:

Still not sure how skin color and sexual organs are more important than merit and capability when it comes to filling the 2nd highest office in the land. Can even one of you Biden voters explain this to me? Please, I really want to understand!

Because we have allowed it- if a non deserving black didn't make cheerleader, you added her to the squad to keep the peace, in the name of diversity. If the running back who happened to be black, flunked you passed him "because sports is his only chance"- all to help the so called down trodden,but really to keep the peace. Lol listen to the lawyers who try and get the kid off because he is black and had horrible up bringing and was pissed Ownby the system. Propping up the underserving is now a conditioned response.
Cromagnum
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Biden can't leave home - that's what Waters forgets as she reclaims her right to tell Biden what he must do...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/maxine-waters-biden-black-woman-vp

"Maxine Waters: Biden 'can't go home without a Black woman being VP'

"We're going to have a Black woman VP," says Waters"

In a Friday town hall with Essence, the California Democrat seemed certain Joe Biden would pick a Black woman as his running mate based on help he's received from the Black community.

"Let me guarantee you this, based on everything that I know and understand, and the help that [Biden] has already gotten from the Black communityhe can't go home without a Black woman being VP," Waters said. "We're going to have a Black woman VP."

It is settled. Sorry chief loser, Warren...

Correction, you are going to have a black woman VP candidate. You aren't going to have one as VP this time around. Sorry Mad Max.
Earl_Rudder
AG
Rocky should win the poster of the decade award.
Foxo
AG
Doesn't matter as I will never ever vote for another democrat (except for our sheriff.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Rocky should win the poster of the decade award.

Woof!
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.