Mask police go after Kroger manager

4,420 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PooDoo
hdrydor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Danielle Muscatto reminds me of bay fan. I hope they're both doing well with their fear of the Corona Virus.
monarch
S
Andy needs to lose some tonnage.
Peace for Ukraine!
The TC Jester
Eliminatus said:

Everyone....meet Mr. Muscato.

And no, this is not a joke. I verified myself. I could not picture someone that meets the Karen Stereotype more than this man.

I feel like shutting down the insane asylums just bolstered the dem party over the last 40 yrs or so.

I'd wager that easily 5-7% of the white ones should seriously be committed. A much larger % are mentally ill and/or hyper emotionally driven but more capable of functioning in society.
DGAG92
AG
Eliminatus said:

And no, this is not a joke. I verified myself. I could not picture someone that meets the Karen Stereotype more than this man.

She's got tats, she's legit!!
The TC Jester
hdrydor said:

Danielle Muscatto reminds me of bay fan. I hope they're both doing well with their fear of the Corona Virus.

Yep. And Duncan Idaho. Who I think quit posting here and almost exclusively resides on the corona cabrona forum.
The TC Jester
Bread8-Ag92 said:

Eliminatus said:

She's got tats, she's legit!!

Canks and crooked nips, WNB her.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Eliminatus said:

We can appreciate Miss Target Tori instead. She seems to be doing well for herself...

This just needs to be posted again.
BigRobSA
The TC Jester said:

hdrydor said:

Yep. And Duncan Idaho. Who I think quit posting here and almost exclusively resides on the corona cabrona forum.
Is that stupid forum still up?

Why?

Most of their "info" was absolutely wrong. Like, deadly wrong.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Post removed:
by user
agent-maroon
AG
Eliminatus said:

Danielle seems to be going through a bit of an awkward phase. Being a 5' tall transvestite with male pattern baldness and no sense of fashion has got to be challenging. LOL...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PooDoo
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Why does the girl at the top have a blue check mark?

Probably because the girl at the top was born a boy.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.