Mask police go after Kroger manager

4,414 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PooDoo
RAB91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SIAP

It seems like we had a similar one with a Target manager earlier this year.

And like the Target one, there is already a GoFundMe to send him on a nice vacation.

Edit: I didn't realize the person who set up the GFM is the manager from Target.
BigRobSA
Stupid people suck.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Post removed:
by user
will25u
They made the 5k goal in 90 minutes.

It has been 3 hours and it is almost to 15k
aggiesed8r
AG
I'm confused. Did Andy do something wrong? Is going on a "vacation" good for Andy or bad? I don't understand Twitter. I personally can't stand twitter.
agdaddy04
AG
Why does the girl at the top have a blue check mark?
RAB91
aggiesed8r said:

I'm confused. Did Andy do something wrong? Is going on a "vacation" good for Andy or bad? I don't understand Twitter. I personally can't stand twitter.
It is a good thing... a free vacation paid for by supporters of his.
Eliminatus
AG
Everyone....meet Mr. Muscato.

And no, this is not a joke. I verified myself. I could not picture someone that meets the Karen Stereotype more than this man.

BigRobSA
What......

in the actual....

****?!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Madman
AG
BigRobSA said:

What......

in the actual....

****?!

Reminds me of that dude in Canada that identifies as a little girl and demanded to be allowed in the girls locker room, bathroom, etc.

A really horrible person. Somebody that takes great pleasure in poking other people in the eye, metaphorically of course, and then hiding behind his dress.
fightingfarmer09
He also claimed that they made <$10k last year and can't afford any delivery services And was forced to shop despite being at risk. Despite Kroger offering free curbside and free delivery.
fightingfarmer09
Eliminatus
AG
We can appreciate Miss Target Tori instead. She seems to be doing well for herself...

Philip J Fry
AG
agdaddy04
AG
Oh is she the one that had to deal with the tool that tried to sue for the $0.01 display model toothbrush?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Eliminatus said:

We can appreciate Miss Target Tori instead. She seems to be doing well for herself...

Nice hangers.
BigRobSA
Saving the thread, visually.

1000 internet points to you, sir.
BigRobSA
agdaddy04 said:

Oh is she the one that had to deal with the tool that tried to sue for the $0.01 display model toothbrush?
Yes sir.
NavyAg92
AG
Tori looking good. I'd hit that. Flip it over and hit it again.
Cassius
Eliminatus said:

And no, this is not a joke. I verified myself. I could not picture someone that meets the Karen Stereotype more than this man.

This has to be bullsht.
Fairview
AG
This thread has the greatest pictorial representation of all time of the two sides in our country today.

Target Tori vs Muscato thing
Mort Rainey
This could happen to any one of us. Anytime you walk outside now you run the risk of having your life ruined and being publicly shamed if you choose to live your life in a way that others don't want you to
TAMUallen
AG
Somebody needs to just deck these confused individuals and bring some clarity into their lives. Men punch men.
Mort Rainey
https://twitter.com/batgirline/status/1292198801382440961/photo/1

This LinkedIn profile is pure gold. What a complete joke of a human being.
MouthBQ98
AG
What if the maskless person has a health complication?
TAMUallen
AG
So this he/she has done nothing since 2011 and now it is it's time to shine?
Convincingly
AG
650k people live in Louisville
3300 cases since March
120 dead since March
Jesus Christ save us
Prosperdick
AG
Holy crap, it's the principal from Billy Madison:

Muy
AG
Eliminatus said:

Geezus, and this guy thinks that Andy is the problem?
BlueMiles
AG
An Anthropology major. Civil rights activist and Public Relations Director for American Atheists.
TefIon Don
AG
Eliminatus said:

I don't want to live in this world anymore.
TAMUallen
AG
Teflon Don. said:

Eliminatus said:

I don't want to live in this world anymore.

You should because these people are the ones that don't. It's why they form their distorted unrealistic views of reality since they can't sustain their own pure failure
BuddysBud
AG
Eliminatus said:

Quoting Eliminatus to save our eyes from too many Karen Dan reposts.
cuz-i-can
AG
Eliminatus said:

Well done sir...well done...
30wedge
Went down to the Gulf today to look at some things and went into a store, packed full of people (they might have been observing the one foot social distancing, certainly not the six feet version, and maybe 15% to 20% were wearing a mask. Went into a packed restaurant and it had even fewer wearing a mask, not even the employees I saw were wearing one. Later a smaller store, not as packed as the first but few had a mask on. None on the beach nor outside in other places had one on. Made me smile.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.