Kamala Harris It Is!!

16,224 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Redstone
mmh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That would actually be pretty good for Maya Rudolph....

Post removed:
by user
Irish 2.0
Vader Was Framed said:

OP - any more hot breaking news today?

I admitted it might be a bad scoop. But if you want to keep being a little butthurt *****, by all means, continue.
74OA
AG
Of all the baggage Harris brings with her, I have to say her having been a ruthless prosecutor is not one that turns me off.

I like the fact that she's been exposed to the worst in our society, unlike so many Democrat snowflakes, and should be skeptical of leftist claims of victimhood.
aggieforester05
AG
That's not at all the impression I get from her. She's a complete racist ******* that uses her prosecutorial arguing skills to further victimhood narratives. I think she's possibly the worst kind of person for the job. At least she's not as dumb as AOC and her ilk, but that also makes her more dangerous in other ways. Evil and smart scares me more than evil and stupid.
Redstone
AG
Wrong
Redstone
AG
Also:

If Biden is dumb enough to pick her, the Willie Brown...uh, adventures...will be back in the news in a "big" way.

Let's just say one of my favorite songs by the most underrated rock band in history - Cheap Trick - is
She's Tight
"....turn on the video...."
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

That's not at all the impression I get from her. She's a complete racist ******* that uses her prosecutorial arguing skills to further victimhood narratives. I think she's possibly the worst kind of person for the job. At least she's not as dumb as AOC and her ilk, but that also makes her more dangerous in other ways. Evil and smart scares me more than evil and stupid.
This too, should scare you...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Post removed:
by user
Charpie
AG
I highly doubt it's Kamela
agent-maroon
AG
Redstone said:

Also:

If Biden is dumb enough to pick her, the Willie Brown...uh, adventures...will be back in the news in a "big" way.

Let's just say one of my favorite songs by the most underrated rock band in history - Cheap Trick - is
She's Tight
"....turn on the video...."

For the love of all that's holy, I hope that you're not implying that there is a sex tape of KH and Willie Brown waiting to be released. I understand the political ramifications and believe it would benefit my candidate, but that's a horrific vision that you won't ever be able to unsee.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
torrid
AG
Vader Was Framed said:

Did anyone hear the rumors going around inside the WH that Trump is considering plugging in Ivanka for VP and dropping Pence?

No, but please post pictures of her boobs.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
YouBet
AG
torrid said:

Vader Was Framed said:

Did anyone hear the rumors going around inside the WH that Trump is considering plugging in Ivanka for VP and dropping Pence?

No, but please post pictures of her boobs.

Redstone
AG
I've known she was a serious contender for VP since mid-Spring at the very latest - as evidenced by my posting.

I'm also 100% correct with regard to the Willie B. issue.
SeMgCo87
AG
rocky the dog said:

Quote:

This too, should scare you...

And this should terrify us all, especially since Obama's EO on DACA was upheld by Roberts, and Trump is setting that precedent into stone...
Law Hall 69-72
AG
When Biden told her that he was going to make a backdoor news leak to see the reaction, she said great, I'm up for anything backdoor!
Line Ate Member
AG
mmh said:

That would actually be pretty good for Maya Rudolph....

Not enough cheekbone now.
Pookers
AG
So was this confirmed to be true? We got Harris as Biden's BJ? err I mean VP?
JSKolache
AG
Becuase he needs to lock up the CA vote? Bad politics.
nortex97
AG
One of her former "mentors" says she shouldn't accept;
Quote:

"Harris is a tested and proven campaigner who will work her backside off to get Biden elected," Brown wrote. "That said, the vice presidency is not the job she should go for asking to be considered as attorney general in a Biden administration would be more like it."
https://www.foxnews.com/media/willie-brown-kamala-harris-vice-president-attorney-general
Redstone
AG
RIP

Redstone
AG
IMO

And again, I'll repeat, IN MY OPINION

I do not believe Biden's people will pick Harris

If he does, that tape will be released

It exists

More than a couple prominent Cal Dems believe it exists

Check it out
annie88
AG

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Redstone
AG
Thank you Annie for this ttt

Let me repeat, because a couple posters derided me for saying I didn't think it would be Harris

Exactly as I said :

IF he picks Harris, more than a few knowledgeable people believe that very solid evidence of her ..... let's call it a start..... in politics, that something embarrassing exists

So we shall see

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.