So, I thought having mandatory Vaccines with microchips was a conspiracy theory!

20,380 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Nitro Power
Carlo4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This thread reminds me of my uncle. We disowned 8 years ago for hurting the family.

He only sends us conspiracy theory videos on the exact same topics posted here.
SlygirlAg
AG
rosstradamas70 said:

ValleyRatAg said:

Tanya 93 said:

BrotherChad said:

Tanya 93 said:

TTUArmy said:

OPAG

I've asked and I haven't had much of a response.

What happens if I decide to NOT take the vaccine? I've had all my vaccinations to other stuff, but what if I don't want to take the COVID-19 vaccine? What are the social implications? Will I have to produce proof of vaccination to retain employment? Will I be able to conduct business or travel without proof of vaccination? Will I be denied health or life insurance?

Given the current political environment, I think these are fair questions.

Thanks for posting.
Many jobs require vaccines to work there.

My body my choice though
And you can choose to work somewhere else.
A specific job requiring a vaccine is very different from a government to require you to provide proof of vaccination to work anywhere in the economy, not to mention other such as denying health care, health insurance or life insurance without proof of vaccination. Will they want to see your "mark" to conduct business?
they will want to READ your chip
which ultimately means they can read your chip as you walk down the street
sit in your office
get up to pee
go for a hike
OR meet with other dissident voters
"They" can already do all that with the cell phone you carry around with you. "They" don't need to put a chip in you.
OPAG
AG
Quote:

"They" can already do all that with the cell phone you carry around with you. "They" don't need to put a chip in you.
True! But you can ditch a phone, you can't ditch a chip.

We will see who are the conspiracy "theorist" here and who are not! Enjoy your cognitive dissonance.
"only one thing is important!"
OPAG
AG
Well more 'conspiracy' about Gates, just a clean an noble philanthropist partnering with another clean and noble philanthropist Jeffery Epstien.

OPAG
AG
And here is some more 'conspiracy' for you, Event 201.

Just happened to be a staged pandemic in Oct that follows the CV 19 scenario to a T.
Just coincidence for sure.

And of course Fauci never said that 'the next administration will face a pandemic'

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
BMX Bandit
Mandatory vaccines isnt a conspiracy theory. Its openly talked about and may happen. Hopefully it does not.

Is a vaccine with a microchip being created so Bill Gates can track you a crazy conspiracy theory?

TwelveA
OPAG: Hate to be the one to break this news to you, but trackable microchips have already been made ubiquitous and unavoidable for 99.999% of the adult U.S. population. They're already in your eyeglasses, your car key fobs, your drivers license, your credit cards and debit cards, your shoes, your phone, your bicycle, all automobiles and motorcycles manufactured since 2003, and your computers and televisions. To track pre-2003 vehicles, RV's, trailers, and motorcycles, they began putting microchips on all license plates in 2005.

So what can you do to fight back? Unless you're willing to live off the grid, travel by foot, make your own shoes, use cash only, and not have a phone, tv, or computer, not much.
boboguitar
AG
BenColderHere said:

OPAG: Hate to be the one to break this news to you, but trackable microchips have already been made ubiquitous and unavoidable for 99.999% of the adult U.S. population. They're already in your eyeglasses, your car key fobs, your drivers license, your credit cards and debit cards, your shoes, your phone, your bicycle, all automobiles and motorcycles manufactured since 2003, and your computers and televisions. To track pre-2003 vehicles, RV's, trailers, and motorcycles, they began putting microchips on all license plates in 2005.

So what can you do to fight back? Unless you're willing to live off the grid, travel by foot, make your own shoes, use cash only, and not have a phone, tv, or computer, not much.
If I had to guess, OP sees this as a religious war, trying to stop people from taking the mark of the beast. I doubt logic is going to be taken to heart.
texaglurkerguy
boboguitar said:

BenColderHere said:

If I had to guess, OP sees this as a religious war, trying to stop people from taking the mark of the beast. I doubt logic is going to be taken to heart.
He does. He's been quite outspoken in the past about framing QAnon and it's subsidiary conspiracy theories as a religious conflict in which he's a footsoldier for good vs. evil.
SirLurksALot
texaglurkerguy said:

boboguitar said:

BenColderHere said:

He does. He's been quite outspoken in the past about framing QAnon and it's subsidiary conspiracy theories as a religious conflict in which he's a footsoldier for good vs. evil.

As is typical with conspiracy theorists. They are losers in real life, thus they create a fictional world in which they can pretend they actually have a purpose.
Faustus
BenColderHere said:

I was shocked to learn that all Bibles are chipped as well.

You have to cut along the spine to get to it, which is diabolical. The government knew that Christians would never deface a Bible, so they get to listen to everything.
texaglurkerguy
SirLurksALot said:

texaglurkerguy said:

boboguitar said:

BenColderHere said:

As is typical with conspiracy theorists. They are losers in real life, thus they create a fictional world in which they can pretend they actually have a purpose.
I think there's some truth to this, but it's not the full picture. The best description I've read of QAnon and related theories is that it's like a crowdsourced alternate reality game. But a structured ARG has game designers meant to keep players on the rails and let them know when they cross a boundary into the "real world". QAnon has no such designer to pull the curtains back when necessary or explain the boundaries, so everything that happens is fair game for its followers, who are caught in an endless reward-seeking feedback loop in which they observe an event, fit it to the game, and get the dopamine hit of solving a "clue" and sharing it with the other players.

The narrative of the game (secret war of good vs. evil) is a compelling hook to get folks to take the plunge, but there are other, more simple psychological factors that keep the players engaged.
ATM9000
AG
texaglurkerguy said:

SirLurksALot said:

texaglurkerguy said:

boboguitar said:

BenColderHere said:

I think there's some truth to this, but it's not the full picture. The best description I've read of QAnon and related theories is that it's like a crowdsourced alternate reality game. But a structured ARG has game designers meant to keep players on the rails and let them know when they cross a boundary into the "real world". QAnon has no such designer to pull the curtains back when necessary or explain the boundaries, so everything that happens is fair game for its followers, who are caught in an endless reward-seeking feedback loop in which they observe an event, fit it to the game, and get the dopamine hit of solving a "clue" and sharing it with the other players.

The narrative of the game (secret war of good vs. evil) is a compelling hook to get folks to take the plunge, but there are other, more simple psychological factors that keep the players engaged.

Q is one of the strangest internet phenomenons I can remember. It has crazy staying power, has become if enough to spawn some of the most outlandish things I can remember into big new stories and, best I can tell is mostly baby boomers and older Gex X-ers then some people under 30. They stick together and nobody seems to fall off the train after they've boarded it. Also, it isn't just really dumb people who are into Q whereas most of the time, only really dumb people get really really into conspiracy theories.
Ag4coal
ATM9000 said:

texaglurkerguy said:

SirLurksALot said:

texaglurkerguy said:

boboguitar said:

BenColderHere said:

Q is one of the strangest internet phenomenons I can remember. It has crazy staying power, has become if enough to spawn some of the most outlandish things I can remember into big new stories and, best I can tell is mostly baby boomers and older Gex X-ers then some people under 30. They stick together and nobody seems to fall off the train after they've boarded it. Also, it isn't just really dumb people who are into Q whereas most of the time, only really dumb people get really really into conspiracy theories.
This. In the internet age, there are so many ways to make a story incredibly compelling. In the age of massive government distrust, it's even easier. I have found many of the points compelling myself, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. This is where the bulk of the Q stuff loses me, and where i've been able to talk people back away from it. Sure, i can't disprove any of it (because it's hard to disprove something that is all guesswork and theory) but i'm also not going to blindly follow it. I see nothing wrong with being very cautiously curious.
TwelveA
Faustus said:

BenColderHere said:

I was shocked to learn that all Bibles are chipped as well.

You have to cut along the spine to get to it, which is diabolical. The government knew that Christians would never deface a Bible, so they get to listen to everything.
Not just Bibles. All books are chipped now.

What I've actually heard about Bill Gates' new microchipped vaccine is that its chip is actually programmed to emit a frequency that jams the frequencies of 87.8% of all known tracking microchips. Bill is actually spending billions of his own money to strike a blow for the freedom of humanity, which is why the Industrial Cabal is putting out so much false propaganda about it.
OPAG
AG
I find it quite ironic that no one has even talked about the issue presented here nor have they put up anything to refute or rebutt any of the myriads of links and articles that have been put up here.

Now we have a whole bunch of self certified psychologist making judgement about someone they no absolutely nothing about. Typical ad hominess attacks, total BS by the way. We staff allows it is beyond me.

Then they go off on red herrings about conspiracy theories and Q yet every thing that has been posted here has said nothing about Q, it's been straight info from straight sources.

So are you see that Event 201 never happened? Or that Gates never had any interaction with Epstein? No, not you are not, your just spouting BS that you know nothing about. And I am the whacked out one. Please.

So is it a conspiracy theory that the Pharma Lobby is by far and away the largest lobby group in Washington?

Is it a conspiracy theory that multiple FDA, CDC to brass either come from big Pharma or get huge multi billion dollar stock options or positions with Big Pharma after they leave their high ranking position with these organizations.

Is it conspiracy theory that close to half the budge of the CDC is derived from the proceeds received from development and implementation of vaccines.

All of this open source and easily verified.

I could go on and on.

Instead I will you some more conspiracy theory, This time from Dr. Scott Jensen the one the who originally blew the whistle on false death certificates from COVID.

You Sigmund 'Frauds' keep on doing you,>

BMX Bandit
Quote:

I find it quite ironic that no one has even talked about the issue presented here nor have they put up anything to refute or rebutt any of the myriads of links and articles that have been put up here.

Because you haven't posted anything remotely credible that says Gates is trying to microchip people with a vaccine.
SirLurksALot
OPAG said:

Now we have a whole bunch of self certified psychologist making judgement about someone they no absolutely nothing about. Typical ad hominess attacks, total BS by the way. We staff allows it is beyond me.

Then they go off on red herrings about conspiracy theories and Q yet every thing that has been posted here has said nothing about Q, it's been straight info from straight sources.

So are you see that Event 201 never happened? Or that Gates never had any interaction with Epstein? No, not you are not, your just spouting BS that you know nothing about. And I am the whacked out one. Please.

So is it a conspiracy theory that the Pharma Lobby is by far and away the largest lobby group in Washington?

Is it a conspiracy theory that multiple FDA, CDC to brass either come from big Pharma or get huge multi billion dollar stock options or positions with Big Pharma after they leave their high ranking position with these organizations.

Is it conspiracy theory that close to half the budge of the CDC is derived from the proceeds received from development and implementation of vaccines.

I could go on and on.

Instead I will you some more conspiracy theory, This time from Dr. Scott Jensen the one the who originally blew the whistle on false death certificates from COVID.

I know you're angry that everyone else sees you for the fraud that you are, but you need to calm down. Your post is filled with typos. Try proof reading next time. It might make your argument more credible for the other Q lemmings.
texaglurkerguy
OPAG said:

None of these are conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theory is the tremendous leap in reasoning to go from these statements to this conclusion:

OPAG said:

The wicked, rich, want to control you, in the name of peace and safety. They will dehumanize you, they will have total control over your life, what you buy, sell, where you go, and if they decide they don't want or need you anymore. They can take you out with a simple click of a mouse. This is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a conspiracy fact!
OPAG
AG
Quote:

The conspiracy theory is the tremendous leap in reasoning to go from these statements to this conclusion:
Hmm, we will soon see. If you do not see it is because you are either part of it or naive.

Even now the Nazi like propaganda campaign against "the notorious Q followers' has begun in earnest, launched by the propaganda arm the MSM, (Some 90% of Mainstream media is owned by 6 corporations.) So now they will try to label all of them as whacked conspiracy theorist who are dangerous and need to be condemned!

Just like they. the Nazi's, did with the Jews in the 30s. Same script, same game plan with a few wrinkles. The idea of controlling people with fear and then threatening them with punishment for non compliance is nothing new. It's just the first time that this particular angle (a 'pandemic') has been run. So they forces wearing of mask, is just precursor for the forced injection of vaccines, ALL IN THE NAME OF SAFETY! And anyone who stands against them (and there are many many many, is a quack, a conspiracy theorist, and comes under personal threat of losing a job getting fined, or getting attacked. This is not a conspiracy it is evident and obvious. This thread is a perfect example of that.

Of course you maybe ignorant to the real battle, Which is actually a spiritual one. But of course the Godless are under the sway of the evil one that they do not think exist! They will be quite shocked to find out that he does and that there is a real God who ultimately has the real power to judge and knows the thoughts, words and actions of all men! I have an advantage in this battle. I know the Lord and I know his words and He and the rest of the scripture has clearly given us the script that we are seeing played out now right in front of us. The powers that be hated Jesus and Jesus said they would hate us who follow Him and do not bow our knee to them (Wear the mask, take the vaccine, etc) as well. So I just keep posting what Docs and medical experts and the BBC and NYT has to say about some things. I guess they are conspiracy theorist as well, yes?

Here is another one, this time on mask:

https://twitter.com/EpigeneticWhisp/status/1296508887940571136/photo/2

I am also quite sure those that attack anyone who has followed or read Q a 'dangerous cult follower' has never read the post made by 'the Q". They just cheery pick the extremist comments and paint the whole group under that brush. Same game, different chapter. Just like most people who call themselves Christians are not really questions at all and they have not really read the words of Jesus in the scripture.

They consider HIm weak and compliant forgetting that he GAVE UP HIS LIFE, no one took it. He did this for a reason. So though He came as a lamb the first time, He will come as a lion the next time! (Psalm 2)

Post removed:
by user
SirLurksALot
Wow. Comparing the genocide of Jews during the Holocaust to people saying bad things about the Q idiots. I didn't think it was possible, but that was stupider than anything you have posted before. Seriously, seek help. You are severely disturbed.
TRADUCTOR
What is disturbing is the amount of posters with a latent 'inner' middle school mean girl.

This thread conclusively reveals the fact that OPAG has the super power ability to summon out the nasty girl with such strength the impotence of that poster is embarrassing....such a little ***** losing all control to even restrain that inner tween making you hit "POST"
Faustus
OPAG said:

. . .

I could go on and on.

. . .
I'd like to see you expound a little more. Sometimes your brevity leaves me wanting.
ATM9000
AG
OPAG said:

I could go on and on.

When you posit outlandish things as you do often here based on some loose connections of conflicts of interest, but never can find legitimate proof... then expect any active conversation to be about you because at this point, you've not brought any legitimate proof of what you claim.

For you and every other conspiracy nut: they are conspiracies because they are unproven and outlandish. If you want the credibility you clearly seek around here or anywhere in life, then you've got to do more work to PROVE your hypothesis. Loose insinuations around conflicts of interests aren't enough.

You constantly talk about real evils and demons in the world so I'll hit you with a reality: gossiping and throwing garbage out there about Gates and Fauci and Obama and whomever else you constantly rail against without providing any PROOF to back it up: that's pretty sinister and evil. Just pointing out conflicts of interest isn't proof. Your constant baseless conspiracy pandering is the real evil in the equation and that goes for all of the Q garbage too. All Q is is a massive red herring... nothing ever has come out of it other than a pizza place getting shot up, Hoover Dam almost getting blown up, and Wayfair internet sales taking an unwarranted hit to their reputation and sales. In other words, Q has really only resulted in truly evil things happening in this world.
J. Walter Weatherman
"We will soon see"

Q lemmings in 2017, 2018, 2019 and now 2020.

Does "soon" have a different meaning in the world of conspiracy morons?
GeorgiAg
AG
Bill Gates has literally done more for mankind than any human in history. Sad that nut jobs demonize him.
SquirrellyDan
AG
This is gold. Is OPAG becoming the next great Texags troll? For his sake, I hope it's a troll job and he's not this far off the rails.
boboguitar
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

This is gold. Is OPAG becoming the next great Texags troll? For his sake, I hope it's a troll job and he's not this far off the rails.
This comment is literally nazism.
SirLurksALot
law-apt-3g said:

What is disturbing is the amount of posters with a latent 'inner' middle school mean girl.

This thread conclusively reveals the fact that OPAG has the super power ability to summon out the nasty girl with such strength the impotence of that poster is embarrassing....such a little ***** losing all control to even restrain that inner tween making you hit "POST"

I'm Sorry everyone thinks your friend is an idiot.
BMX Bandit
law-apt-3g said:

He got that super power the same place SUAg got his apparently.

Look forward to you White knighting zhe in the futures
Predmid
AG
We aren't debating anything in the same sense my family won't debate my alzhemers grandma when she is off her meds.

It's a lot of nonsense and insanity bundled together in a barely coherent rant.
boboguitar
AG
Predmid said:

We aren't debating anything in the same sense my family won't debate my alzhemers grandma when she is off her meds.

It's a lot of nonsense and insanity bundled together in a barely coherent rant.

I haven't seen you in forever. How have you been man!?!
SquirrellyDan
AG
boboguitar said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Wut?
boboguitar
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

boboguitar said:

SquirrellyDan said:

Wut?
OPAG thinks anyone who criticizes him is like the nazi's rounding up the jews.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.