Fauci Recommends Wearing Goggles in Additional to Your Face Mask

6,755 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LegalDrugPusher
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
rab79 said:

I actually saw an early 40s couple wearing the masks at the top of this picture while grocery shopping on Monday.

In Bryan, TX

I felt a little bad, but I stopped and starred in amazement.
snowdog90
I wonder what he recommends for a grown man to wear to avoid throwing a baseball like a 5 year old European girl.
amfta
AG
The YouTube video of the Dr's promoting HCQ that the MSM and left have censored had a Dr. saying mask were ineffective for the public. The general message was that the only thing that truly works would be very high grade masks and goggles as used in lab situations. Otherwise wearing typical mask was as effective as a chain link fence with sand thrown at it most of the sand is coming through. Additionally, it was stated that with what is known now the virus is not that deadly overall so needs for that level of precaution is honestly not warranted.

I suspect Fauci robbed this brilliant goggle idea from that video. From those that disagree with his ongoing takes. He's doing this to make it look as if he is on top of things but; as usual he's merely being the typical lib leftist swamp rat that he is.
Wabs
AG
Hey dumbass Fauci

Cassius
Fauci says "hold my beer"!

Will the coronabros go all in on this one too? Are they really THAT stupid?
TheCougarHunter
AG
tsuag10 said:

rab79 said:

I actually saw an early 40s couple wearing the masks at the top of this picture while grocery shopping on Monday.

In Bryan, TX

You blue starred them in real life?
nortex97
AG
By October he will be discussing having everyone at the grocery store wearing full hazmat suits.

I absolutely detested NBC gear in the army. /random aside.
ElDoradoHillsAg
AG
Next thing you know he will be teaching us all how to throw a baseball. Fun times...
annie88
AG
Enough of this ****ing moron and his stupid ******* advice. This man is a disgrace and embarrassment and his ass needs to be kicked to the curb. In fact I think he needs his ass kicked anyway. That anybody puts any stock in what this ****ing ******* has to say is beyond me. He's a ****ing lunatic.
annie88
AG
Cassius said:

Fauci says "hold my beer"!

Will the coronabros go all in on this one too? Are they really THAT stupid?

They actually seem to be that stupid, yes.
annie88
AG
tsuag10 said:

rab79 said:

In Bryan, TX

****ing morons.
annie88
AG
FriscoKid said:

TTUArmy said:

Plague-doctor masks for everyone!!

This crap is beyond ridiculous and needs to stop.

It really does. It's political at this point. This AIDS doc is a liberal hack. He's been in DC for 40 years. He's not a doctor at all. He is the definition of a swamp rat and he throws a horrible pitch.

And he loves Hillary Clinton. That's all you need to know that he's a ****ing moron.
IndividualFreedom
How does Dr. Fraud loose his job? Who can relieve him of his duties?
Cassius
annie88 said:

Enough of this ****ing moron and his stupid ******* advice. This man is a disgrace and embarrassment and his ass needs to be kicked to the curb. In fact I think he needs his ass kicked anyway. That anybody puts any stock in what this ****ing ******* has to say is beyond me. He's a ****ing lunatic.

This dude has been a do-nothing Federal employee desk jockey his whole life. And we are listening to him.
annie88
AG
Cassius said:

annie88 said:

This dude has been a do-nothing Federal employee desk jockey his whole life. And we are listening to him.

I'm not listening to him. I wish Trump would just come out and say he needs to shut the **** up.
fixer
Literally am setting the timer to countdown for the full hazmat suit recommendation.

nortex97
AG
Cassius said:

annie88 said:

Do nothing? I don't think so. He moved Coronavirus research from Atlanta to Wuhan China. I'd say he's had a big impact on the world. His fashion and athletic careers have also entertained millions.
Cromagnum
AG
He can go Fauci himself
policywonk98
AG
Told some friends and family.

It would be cheaper and less time consuming if schools and places of business just issued these as uniforms for all teachers and workers.

AgBQ-00
AG
That really makes me feel short of breath.
BuddysBud
AG
tsuag10 said:

rab79 said:

In Bryan, TX

That mask makes sense. Especially if one of them has major health issues (e.g., going through chemotherapy). The cloth masks are as effective as sneezing into your elbow, as recommended by the announcement at Lowe's.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
William4
Perhaps this could be communication to the Antifa peeps to wear goggles while rioting to conceal their identities as much as possible.
Madman
AG
I started wearing a cup in addition to shoulder pads and a helmet with my mask.

Might add some soccer shin guards and boxers mouth pc. Not sure yet.
oldarmyjess66
AG
How much money are the manufacturers of eye googles feeding Fauci's bank account?
Next item on dems agenda...googles are mandatory!
BQ78
AG
Well since it is just a clown show now, when the goggle requirement comes down from our overlords, I'll be sporting these:

nortex97
AG
Babylon Bee is on it, yet again.

https://babylonbee.com/news/dr-fauci-recommends-full-body-bubble-wrap-cocoon-to-protect-against-coronavirus
turboboost
AG
Karen's and Coronabros are creaming over the up-coming goggle mandate!
SLAM
Turns out the only thing that protects you here is an inverted dildo that you have deep throat at all times under your face mask. It's the only real solution of course. You should trust me, I work for the CDC.
m-walker
AG
Step 1. Ask a leading question.
Step 2. Get the interviewee to say maybe
Step 3. Make headline interviewee proclaims "..."
NonReg85
AG
I'm not sure this is a big deal. I mean it's kind of obvious that goggles would add a layer of additional protection. Just like the mask, it's probably unnecessary for most people but it's still added protection. That's really all he said.

Besides just think of the enjoyment we will get out of laughing at the morons who now decide to wear goggles. It's comedy gold.
Rapier108
Birx has joined the little dictator in wanting people to wear goggles or face shields.

https://fox8.com/news/fauci-birx-recommend-wearing-goggles-face-shields-in-addition-to-masks/
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Agz_2003
AG
it's almost like they want goggles/face shields to be mandated so people choose to stay home.
Not Coach Jimbo
Its almost like they realize just masks wasn't enough for "protestors" to remain unidentified, so they needed to add more kit.

Eventually fauci will be pushing bubble boy.
William K. Klingaman
And just a few days ago he was sitting in a baseball park without a mask.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.