Fauci Recommends Wearing Goggles in Additional to Your Face Mask

6,753 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LegalDrugPusher
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

Are you ready to wear a pair of safety goggles with your face mask?

Dr. Anthony Fauci says that eye protection may be recommended at some point to help prevent spreading COVID-19.

The infectious disease expert sat down for a remote Q&A with ABC News via its Instagram account on Wednesday and his eyewear comments raised a lot of eyebrows on social media.

Dr. Jennifer Ashton, the Disney-owned DIS, -0.49% news network's chief medical correspondent, asked Fauci whether he could see shielding the eyes being recommended at some point. "You know, it might," he said.

Fauci explained that the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19 infects mucosal surfaces or parts of the body including the eyes, nose and mouth that secrete mucus to stop pathogens and dirt from getting into your body. So "perfect protection" of your mucosal surfaces would include covering every one of them up, he said.

"Theoretically you should protect all of the mucosal surfaces, so if you have goggles or an eye shield, you should use it," he said.

"It's not universally recommended, but if you really want to be complete, you should probably use it if you can," he continued. But one reason that this hasn't been pushed for the general public yet, he suggested, is because, "it's so easy for people to just make a cloth mask."
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dr-fauci-recommends-wearing-goggles-to-prevent-catching-the-coronavirus-2020-07-29

Give it another week or two at most and some ******* governor will mandate this.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
suburban cowboy
AG
I'd recommend a plastic bag instead
wreckncrew
AG
It's like he is nudging his buddies and saying "let's see if I can make them do this..."
Monywolf
I recommend Fauci go **** himself
2023NCAggies
I bet he learned that when he was in the private sector. Oh wait....

He's a joke
DifferenceMaker Ag
suburban cowboy said:

On Fauci. Fastened securely around the neck. With liquid fart spray inside.
FaceMask
F this guy already. Tired of his peddling crap.
waco_aggie05
AG
He's obviously never worn safety glasses and a mask at the same time. They fog up. Most food processors have allowed employees to stop wearing safety glasses temporarily due to this problem.
i is smart
AG
I think he meant blinders so we stop seeing through his BS.
JBAggie00
Everything is fauci'd up
Agz_2003
AG
Fauxci
Beerosch
AG
For me there's an advertisement with a mask that doubles as goggles too at the bottom of this thread...scary
TexAgs91
AG
STFU Fauci.
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
jefe95
AG
Same here

How in the actual ****?
Ag87H2O
AG
wreckncrew said:

It's like he is nudging his buddies and saying "let's see if I can make them do this..."
Yeah, right after they all bought stock in Chinese face shield manufacturing companies.
45-70Ag
AG
What about body condoms
Agvet12
AG
No
coconutED
AG
waco_aggie05 said:

Most food processors have allowed employees to stop wearing safety glasses temporarily due to this problem.
That's totally ass backwards...
JW
AG
Him first
Turf96
So did he supposedly destroy his brain when he destroyed his arm? That was his excuse for his opening pitch that would make a 7 year old girl hang her head in shame. This guy is a complete joke. Not sure who needs to go the most him or president young. Think young may be doing more damage to his institution but it would be a tight race.
TChaney
Anticipated future headline
Fauci says drinking 50 ml of your own urine every morning and evening prevents the Wuhan.

By the way
Do a Google image search on Fauci Goggles

Nope no images of him wearing goggles, and plenty of images of him playing with his mask and eyeglasses.
I have very little respect or confidence in someone that pulls a "do as I say not as I do."
agdaddy04
AG
JW said:

Him first

Exactly. Never seen him wear goggles. He also didn't wear a mask until recently and still doesn't off camera.
TTUArmy
Plague-doctor masks for everyone!!

This crap is beyond ridiculous and needs to stop.
docalby
AG
This is a complete joke at this point. The academy did a study early on of tearfilm of active Covid patients. Not one of the patients had any detectable virus in their tearfilm. It is extremely unlikely that this could be transferred through the eyes in any capacity, especially compared to all the other crap we touch and breath. For the record I am an eye doctor if it matters.
ChemEAg08
AG
Comrades, don't doubt the ministry of truth! Big brother would never lie to you and only wants the best for you.
Old_Ag_91
AG
True but when does he start recommending full body condoms?
rab79
AG
NO AMNESTY!

in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things; by pretending "not to know" there is no guilt, no actual connection to conscience. Denial of truth allows easier trespass.
TRADUCTOR
If The Covid smell like a burp then masks don't work.
When The Going Gets Weird, the Weird Turn Pro -HST
agent-maroon
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
SMM48
AG
Oh FFS.
FriscoKid
AG
TTUArmy said:

Plague-doctor masks for everyone!!

This crap is beyond ridiculous and needs to stop.

It really does. It's political at this point. This AIDS doc is a liberal hack. He's been in DC for 40 years. He's not a doctor at all. He is the definition of a swamp rat and he throws a horrible pitch.
Ag-Yoakum95
AG
suburban cowboy said:

For all liberals...
Layne Staley
AG
Fauci recommends the Fonze jump a shark tank in Arnold's parking lot as well.
FriscoKid
AG
Layne Staley said:

Fauci recommends the Fonze jump a shark tank in Arnold's parking lot as well.

Fauci is a dumbass. Even 84 doesn't listen to him.
AnScAggie
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

True but when does he start recommending full body condoms?
I really wish his parents had used a condom,
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.