Is your hair racist?

3,554 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggiehawg
Actual Talking Thermos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going with fake. Looks... pretty darn fake.
BusterAg
AG
This is awesome.

My mom is 1/64th black, and she has curly hair. My brother has curly hair. Truth, not kidding.

I guess that means I am eligible for affirmative action, right? Can I put down black as my race now?
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
aggiehawg
AG
My older sister had curly hair in the 60s when straight hair was fashionable. (Think Ali MacGraw in Love Story)

She used orange juice cans to roll her hair, at night, to straighten her hair after washing it. (Still don't know how she slept with that.)

Me? I had my Dad's board straight hair. And in the 70s, curly hair was then fashionable. Sooo, my Mom gave me a home perm. Never let your mother give you a home perm.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.