Can the government please force everyone to wear masks

17,235 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by waitwhat?
MaroonGoons2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't care if it is a freaking thong over your face. It is better than nothing. Look at Hong Kong which resembles New York. They all do and their infected numbers are considerably lower. I read an article about someone in China having coronavirus on a bus and everyone got infected except for the 13 or so wearing masks. I'm too tired to post links but if you want to verify the advantages of wearing them, just google it!!!

I get there is not enough so save the surgical and n95 masks for the medical fields.

Mandate that all clothing companies start making the best masks they can for everyone else. This is an untapped market and probably where we are headed anyways. They can make masks of all kinds appealing to the masses, ATM masks, Metallica masks, Justin Beaver masks etc...I don't care what they look like. Just freaking make them. Please, pretty please.
MelvinUdall
Yikes!
smstork1007
AG
Not sure how much you had to drink today, but remember to save some for tomorrow, I mean every day is a friday now right?
Bobcat06
AG
I've been waiting for years until it was socially acceptable to wear this baby in public

BurnetAggie99
Problem is there's a huge shortage of mask that work.

ttu_85
Damn straight EVERYBODY in loving and Borden Counties in Texas better wear a mask. Our lives depend on it.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Captain Pablo
AG
Lol at OP

He needs to move to China

He'd love it
Captain Pablo
AG
smstork1007 said:

Not sure how much you had to drink today, but remember to save some for tomorrow, I mean every day is a friday now right?

Great post

I strongly suspect OP was sharing the evening with alcohol
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Let's ask the government to force people to wear patches on their clothes next too...
Post removed:
by user
NavyAg92
AG
NM
average_joker
AG
Vader threads.
Anti-taxxer
AG
jjay91 said:

I don't care if it is a freaking thong over your face. It is better than nothing. Look at Hong Kong which resembles New York. They all do and their infected numbers are considerably lower. I read an article about someone in China having coronavirus on a bus and everyone got infected except for the 13 or so wearing masks. I'm too tired to post links but if you want to verify the advantages of wearing them, just google it!!!

I get there is not enough so save the surgical and n95 masks for the medical fields.

Mandate that all clothing companies start making the best masks they can for everyone else. This is an untapped market and probably where we are headed anyways. They can make masks of all kinds appealing to the masses, ATM masks, Metallica masks, Justin Beaver masks etc...I don't care what they look like. Just freaking make them. Please, pretty please.

Is this the pron version of Justin Bieber?
Eric Forman
AG
"Give me liberty, or give me death"

-Patrick Henry
Kozmozag
Asians in sw houston are smiling, they have always worn mask.
tysker
AG
People in the underground bondage community are watching how this thread goes
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
If we could go out and work again, wouldn't wearing a mask be preferable to being locked in your home?
Claverack
Which mask do you want us to wear, OP?

The clown mask?

Or the mask demonstrating our sympathy for the terminally-stupid/mentally-incapacitated?

SpreadsheetAg
AG
There's plenty of masks out there if you know what department to shop...

See, a 2 for 1 deal
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
Article 58-10 Offender
The thing that makes me most uncomfortable about everyone wearing masks is that it feels disturbingly close to a dystopian future where we're all just emotionless automatons belonging to the State. You never know if anyone is smiling or frowning or laughing or crying. Everyone is just a set of emotionless eyes peering around at eachother.

It's creepy as fk.
dudeabides
AG

Go Strapless! Wear Panty Liners!
Tmoneyag99
AG
jjay91 said:

Why does it have to be the government to issue this edict. Companies could do it too. You can refuse to associate or speak with anyone that refuses to wear a face mask.

One of the other things that Hong Kong businesses did was refuse to let people come in without masks on and they only let one person in at a time.

Further they had people tracked of where they had been if they were diagnosed. In this instance it isn't just the masks but also the supporting practices.

However you can start wearing masks everywhere you go and encourage your local grocery store and other retailers to do the same.

Government is for making rules and policing people doing wrong.

People can have social rules too. Shaming is a very strong policing agent and we don't use it often enough this day in age. Wearing masks is almost like a reverse vaccine. Plenty of moron's choose not to do it. But if enough people do it the spread slows way down.

Rather than begging the government to place an edict. How about we start a campaign to encourage people to choose to do it on their own.
Post removed:
by user
TRADUCTOR
No, can't make me wear a seat belt either.
Cassius
aggiedata
AG
"Mask - not what your country can do for you
Mask - what you can do for your country". - JFK
swimmerbabe11
Dont let perfect be the enemy of good.
Tmoneyag99
AG
aggiedata said:

"Mask - not what your country can do to you
Mask - what you can do to your country". - JFK
Fify
Zobel
AG
Because government has the biggest megaphone and they're telling people not to.
Tmoneyag99
AG
k2aggie07 said:

Because government has the biggest megaphone and they're telling people not to.
They are telling people not to buy up the medical masks. This message needs clarification.

There is nothing to keep us people from buying homemade masks and wearing them in public.

Yet again.... Just because the goverment has a bigger megaphone that shouldn't stop us from doing what is needed.

With Social Media all it takes is a few well placed viral videos regarding *homemade* masks and how it can help SLOW the spread and flatten the curve.

Have we really become so weak as a society that we can't make choices without the government's approval first?
agsalaska
AG
I'm not sure what's worse, thinking the government should do this or believing a story from China.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

nortex97
AG
Someone please do share a link to a mask that is in stock on amazon right now. Not some perverted looking crap, just a plain mask.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.