***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,093 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Jimmy Valentine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maroon Dawn said:

So informed he won't answer the question

But let's try it this way

You claim Trump is withholding evidence

What evidence?

Why would I play this game? Every link and source I've provided before has not been seriously received, and no link or source has been provided to discredit those previous posts. Why would that change now?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

What evidence?

Why would I play this game? Every link and source I've provided before has not been seriously received, and no link or source has been provided to discredit those previous posts. Why would that change now?

Well frauds always have an excuse for why they can't answer simple direct questions
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

What evidence?

Well frauds always have an excuse for why they can't answer simple direct questions

You have absolutely no ****ing clue who I am, but you are calling me a fraud because I won't play your game with you?
Maroon Dawn
AG

I asked for an answer not another excuse

Save us all time and either provide one or admit you're a fraud
Rockdoc
AG
Careful, he likes to email mods and cry.
houag80
AG
Pretty plain to see. You need to dial it down Jimmy boy before you blow a blood vessel and gork out.
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

When did Trump claim Executive Privilege on Ukraine?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Rockdoc said:

Careful, he likes to email mods and cry.

I'm sure he does

He has time to do that but not enough time to give us a straight answer

Convenient
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

What evidence is he withholding?

In all this time you could have plainly answered already
Jimmy Valentine
Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Lol!
Maroon Dawn
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Lol!

Great answer.

What evidence is Trump withholding?
Rapier108
Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Lol!

Great answer.
Same answer that we've seen from Chance and Gary when they're run out of every other deflection.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Thomas Ford 91 posted tonight on Aggies only.
will25u
blindey said:

Thomas Ford 91 posted tonight on Aggies only.

???
4stringAg
AG
The Dems strategy is crystal clear here. They rushed this through with only one thing in mind which Pelosi admitted today in a rare moment of honesty: tar Trump with the scarlet letter "I" so they can use it to influence the 2020 vote and further try to delegitimize his second term.

The theatrics today from Nadler claiming the Senate will be guilty of coverup if new witnesses aren't allowed, Schumer running around doing similar is nothing more than them passing the buck on a shoddy, rushed, weak and highly partisan bogus impeachment onto the Senate who they will blame when they don't get their way and when Trump is acquitted. They know the media will carry their water on this as well which is why the preemptive histrionics about the Senate also being on trial.

Gary Johnson
Quote:

Great answer.

Everything he can get away with for as long as he can.

aginlakeway
AG
Gary or Jimmy or any others ...

$250 to SPCA on the election? I'll take Trump.

I'll take the first 4 posters who want to wager.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Rockdoc
AG
Lol
Jimmy Valentine
aginlakeway said:

As of right now, I would put my money on Trump too.
kag00
AG
One glaring error there. Pretty sure trump released the transcript of the Ukrine call. Given that call was the source if this current dust up does that count for at least 1 document produced?
policywonk98
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

Great answer.

Everything he can get away with for as long as he can.

Related to my pop quiz on other thread.

Can you name the difference between the two impeachments that would likely produce different outputs?
Gary Johnson
A two year long independent investigation. Clinton complied. Trump did not comply because he'd be foolish to share evidence of his guilt.
Gary Johnson
aginlakeway said:

What if he resigns or is removed by the Senate?
Gary Johnson
kag00 said:

One glaring error there. Pretty sure trump released the transcript of the Ukrine call. Given that call was the source if this current dust up does that count for at least 1 document produced?

It was released pretty early on in September, apparently before the subpoenas. The WH hasn't produced a single subpoenaed document.
FriscoKid
AG
FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Several weeks ago, I tried to have my contact info sent to RockDoc to end this childish game, and TexAgs wouldn't do it.

In addition, a very close friend, B2Ag05, who is a regular poster vouched for me after one of you started a creepy thread just about me.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3082426/replies/55590222

This game where anyone with a dissenting opinion from the board gets accused of being a Sock is enough. It's dumb, it's childish, and it's really really ****ing old.

Obviously. You don't care about anything except praising and defending dear leader.
Quote:

In the advanced stages of the disease, the afflicted lose touch with reality. Opinion is unmoored from fact. Life resembles a dark fairy tale in which the villain Trump is an amalgam of all the worst tyrants in history, past and present, while the heroes Trump's critics are akin to the resistance fighters of World War II.
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-raimondo-trump-derangement-syndrome-20161226-story.html

Shameless self-quote... Gary, with all due respect, this really is you. You are chasing ghosts that aren't real. It's not healthy.
Gary Johnson
Devin Nunes come on down!

Oh Lev Parnas, I thought you said Dev Tarnas, yeah I might have talked to him.

That's radioactive gaslighting to be ranking member on an impeachment inquiry pretending there was no pressure campaign knowing you participated in the pressure campaign.
johnnyblaze36
AG
aginlakeway
AG
Gary Johnson said:

aginlakeway said:

I'll give you 5:1 odds on any amount you want to wager that doesn't happen. How much?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
BMX Bandit
aginlakeway said:

Gary Johnson said:

aginlakeway said:

I'll give you 5:1 odds on any amount you want to wager that doesn't happen. How much?

Last I saw online, it was 20:1

(That's implied probability of less than 5%)
aginlakeway
AG
Maybe Gary should wager a lot on that then ...
Prosperdick
AG
This is what is at the heart of this entire Ukraine mess...Poroshenko was VERY corrupt and there is TONS of U.S. money unaccounted for under his administration. He loses the election to Zelensky and Trump is rightly skeptical it will be corrupt business as usual under this new guy.

One of the potential sources of missing money is in the form of kickbacks to Dems (and potentially Republicans too...I don't have blinders on) and we have the former VP (and point man for Ukraine) as well as his unqualified coke head son sitting on a board of a Ukranian O&G company.

We also have the ambassador Yovanivitch, who was there during all this corruption, who rightly was removed.

Because Trump potentially held up aid to ensure they would investigate this corruption is why OH MY GOD HE'S ABOVE THE LAW IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH!!!!

Anyone who doesn't suffer from TDS can follow the logic and see how ridiculous this all is but in liberal fantasy world it's big bad Trump pressuring poor Zelensky like a mob boss to frame Biden's poor coke head son because with all the corruption under Poroshenko and all the missing U.S. money there's no possible way the point man for Ukraine for 8 years wasn't involved.
Agnzona
RGLAG85 said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

The House deliberately quit before they had done a thorough investigation

It was thorough enough to impeach. You have crocodile tears about "more evidence", it is Trump blocking evidence, because he's guilty and scared.
Gary, they unconstitutionally impeached him and only an imbecile, that would be anyone who believes in this partisan hit job, thinks there's any legitimacy.

Gary is not an imbecile he is a liar! Nothing he post is a belief. He is just trolling.
Agnzona
Jimmy Valentine said:

blindey said:

Gary Johnson said:

Quote:

if all of this, uh, evidence was so important, why not bring it up before voting on impeachment?
Because the information wasn't available a month ago. A judge had to sign off on releasing the documents to the house. New information comes out over time, that's how scandals work.
they could have waited and asked. Why didn't they?

Because Americans have a tiny attention span and they did not want a drawn out impeachment.

The opposite is of course true. They want a Drawn out impeachment well into the election cycle. Are you on idiot or just another troll liar?
hbtheduce
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

will25u said:

Gary Johnson said:

Scared as hell. Look at his actions not words. Trying to block every shred of evidence when(if he was innocent) he could drop exculpatory evidence and embarrass the dems.

He can't because he doesn't have any.
I bet this happens in the Senate trial and will blow the Democrats out of the water.

Lol! So he took the impeachment just to own the Libs?
He didn't get a chance to defend himself in the House whateveryouwanttocallit. He will in the Senate.

What? He blocked everything?

He didn't allow a search without a warrant! "Guilty", screams Gary into the abyss, "proof Trump is guilty".

Gary Johnson
Trump finally got Ukraine to announce an investigation. They're investigating..... Trump

First Page Last Page
Page 219 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.