***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

965,984 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
nortex97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
will25u said:

What are the lawyery types thoughts on this? Doesn't seem to me to be plausible, but what do I know?

The leftist fantasy is a long show trial where Roberts takes some unusual stance and requests recusals on behalf of Dem senators (stoking partisan outrage on the left). He wouldn't ever order them, and in reality he's a highly compromised swamp creature anyway.

Short answer: No, not plausible.
FTAG 2000
AG
nortex97 said:

will25u said:

What are the lawyery types thoughts on this? Doesn't seem to me to be plausible, but what do I know?

The leftist fantasy is a long show trial where Roberts takes some unusual stance and requests recusals on behalf of Dem senators (stoking partisan outrage on the left). He wouldn't ever order them, and in reality he's a highly compromised swamp creature anyway.

Short answer: No, not plausible.

This. The fact that Nancy's talking about going to the Supreme Court if they don't get a "fair trial" out of the Senate shows how compromised Roberts is.
nortex97
AG
I think Nancy's just trying to prove to her left flank/caucus that she can be as crazy as they are, not to mess with her. If ever there were to be a textbook definition of 'nonjusticiable' this would be it.

Otherwise as stated far above in this thread, the only reason for this charade has been (a) to get the Mueller dossier 6e materiel, and (b) to fan the flames of hatred on the left to drive turnout.

Ironically, it's also further convinced sane Americans how far out of touch/crazy the media/Dems are.
FTAG 2000
AG
nortex97 said:

I think Nancy's just trying to prove to her left flank/caucus that she can be as crazy as they are, not to mess with her. If ever there were to be a textbook definition of 'nonjusticiable' this would be it.

Otherwise as stated far above in this thread, the only reason for this charade has been (a) to get the Mueller dossier 6e materiel, and (b) to fan the flames of hatred on the left to drive turnout.

Ironically, it's also further convinced sane Americans how far out of touch/crazy the media/Dems are.

In the end that may be all they can accomplish, but I think everyone needs to understand, the Dems fully intend to do everything they can to get Trump out somehow. If they do, no matter how weak of a candidate they have on the ballot, they'd essentially be running unopposed.

Dems want power and control, and they'll do anything they can to make that happen.
nortex97
AG
Yes. The insanity of the behavior around all this makes me think this really is a 'keys to the kingdom' dossier they seek.

Think about all the warrantless surveillance reports/records on all political opposition since 2015, or possibly even 2009 (they got the tax data in 2010, but the 'secret research project' had been going on since early in the year the Kenyan One was inaugurated).
backintexas2013
AG
Take it chase got ban hammer. Poor guy afraid the strain was more than he could bear.
BrokeAssAggie
https://www.kxan.com/news/house-votes-wednesday-to-send-impeachment-articles-to-senate/

Quote:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi was meeting privately Tuesday at the Capitol with House Democrats about next steps, ending her blockade almost a month after they voted to impeach Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
Pelosi suggested the House vote on Wednesday to transmit the charges and name the House managers for the case, according to one Democratic aide unauthorized to discuss the closed-door meeting.
The action will launch the rare Senate proceeding, only the third presidential impeachment trial in American history, a dramatic endeavor coming amid the backdrop of a politically divided nation and the start of an election year.
The trial would begin in a matter of days. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is meeting behind closed doors later Tuesday with GOP senators as they negotiate the terms of the trial.
Chance Chase McMasters
backintexas2013 said:

Take it chase got ban hammer. Poor guy afraid the strain was more than he could bear.

Yeah banned a lot lately. I'm back.

The GRU is still working actively to help Trump:

backintexas2013
AG
Not sure about other but this one you deserved and should have been perma. I mean then you could have gotten another sock.
End Of Message
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

backintexas2013 said:

The Russians are aaaammmmaaazzziiiinngggg at hacking.
backintexas2013
AG
nvm
BuddysBud
AG

backintexas2013 said:

In the grocery store checkout line, I liked reading the National Star more than the Enquirer because their stories were more outlandish and entertaining. Most involved UFOs. It looks like the Star's writers are now working at WaPo. Actually, the Star articles were more believable.
aggieforester05
AG

backintexas2013 said:

God forbid the truth is uncovered about Democrat corruption. It's going to be devastating to this country if the Biden's corruption is exposed. Those exposing the truth must be gagged and prosecuted now! /gary
Prosperdick
AG
I heard those damn Ruskies even got that stripper pregnant and masked Hunter's DNA so he would look like the father.

His drug habit and dishonorable discharges...both Russian fabrications.

Hell, even that picture of Hunter and Joe golfing with the head of Burisma...doctored photograph courtesy of, you guessed it, THE RUSSIANS!!!!
captkirk
AG

backintexas2013 said:

Chance Chase McMasters
Quote:

God forbid the truth is uncovered about Democrat corruption. It's going to be devastating to this country if the Biden's corruption is exposed. Those exposing the truth must be gagged and prosecuted now!
They hacked in November. If they found anything that could help we would have heard it by now. The Bidens are somehow clean in all this mess and Trump fell hook-line-sinker for GRU propaganda.

His obsession with a crack head got him impeached.
Patentmike
AG

Quote:

God forbid the truth is uncovered about Democrat corruption. It's going to be devastating to this country if the Biden's corruption is exposed. Those exposing the truth must be gagged and prosecuted now!
They hacked in November. If they found anything that could help we would have heard it by now. The Bidens are somehow clean in all this mess and Trump fell hook-line-sinker for GRU propaganda.

Please just stop and leave the thread alone. You are derailing and trolling trolling trolling. My read of your posts are that you have no interest in real discussion and just want to inflame and frustrate in the hopes that those of us who disagree with you will give up and stop posting.
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

Ellis Wyatt

Quote:

Your definition of "clean" and mine are drastically different. Then again, I expect politicians and people I support to have integrity.
BuddysBud
AG

Quote:

Or they are not working with President Trump so he had nothing to release.

Or if they found anything and gave it to their comrades in the DNC, it got buried.

Based upon actual events, it is much more likely that the Dems are in bed with the Russians and Chinese Communists than Trump.
aggieforester05
AG

Quote:

You are hopelessly delusional if you think the Bidens are clean in this. Get real dude. VP's inexperienced crack head son getting $50K/month to be on the board of a famously corrupt eastern European corporate board is not clean by anyone's standards. If that doesn't raise a red flag for you but the investigation of it does, then something is seriously wrong with your thought process or you're pathetically partisan. If it was Eric Trump, you'd be all in on exposing his corruption.
Ag with kids
AG

Quote:

Or, they found something and are holding it until after the election in case Biden wins. Then, they've got perfect blackmail material...
hbtheduce
AG

Quote:

The Biden's don't have to be guilty for Trump to push for an investigation into an apparent conflict of interest.

You are blinded, with personal animosity or intentional trolling.
ProgN

Yes please
FriscoKid
AG
Prognightmare said:

Yes please
Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'
Wildcat
AG
No doubt. Nadler doesn't stand a chance at making a cohesive case.
aggiehawg
AG
Wildcat said:

No doubt. Nadler doesn't stand a chance at making a cohesive case.

No way Nadler is will be the first chair and doing the presentation
Chance Chase McMasters

Uhh these texts from Parnas' phone make it appear Giuliani's team was surveilling Yovanovitch.

And uh, discussing "taking her out". Or joking about it? WTF?

https://www.courthousenews.com/house-releases-trove-of-documents-from-giuliani-associate/
Chance Chase McMasters
Rockdoc
AG
And uhh, you're still spittin into the wind. But it's entertaining.
Chance Chase McMasters
Big document dump tonight.

aginlakeway
AG
Ok. So Trump is out then? And no chance he'll win in November?
Rockdoc
AG
Now Gary how many of these bombs have you dropped now? I lost count. But I do remember how many of them have BOMBED out!
agsalaska
AG
aginlakeway said:

Hey did you catch this clowns post about two pages ago where he claimed to be a Republican and had donated six figures to the party in his lifetime.

Made me laugh.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Chance Chase McMasters
aginlakeway said:

He was impeached. The trial hasn't happened yet. If you use Google there are news sites that keep you up to date so you don't have to ask strangers.
Prosperdick
AG
agsalaska said:

aginlakeway said:

Hey did you catch this clowns post about two pages ago where he claimed to be a Republican and had donated six figures to the party in his lifetime.

Made me laugh.

Six figures...he forgot to mention each figure was zero.
First Page Last Page
Page 211 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.