***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

966,141 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I really don't think Nancy even knows what day it is (kinda like Biden doesn't know WHERE he is)
tsuag10
AG
Perfect!
AgResearch
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-articles-of-impeachment-will-be-sent-to-senate-to-allow-trump-trial-to-begin-next-week

Pelosi: House will move to transmit impeachment articles next week
Quote:

"I have asked Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler to be prepared to bring to the Floor next week a resolution to appoint managers and transmit articles of impeachment to the Senate. I will be consulting with you at our Tuesday House Democratic Caucus meeting on how we proceed further," Pelosi, D-Calif., wrote in a letter to colleagues.
Zemira
AG
Did she cave to pressure or do they have a new "gotcha" up their sleeve?
AgResearch
AG
Zemira said:

I think having a Senator like Dianne Feinstein questioning how important is impeachment if Pelosi is just sitting on it.
agsalaska
AG
AgResearch said:

Zemira said:

I think having a Senator like Dianne Feinstein questioning how important is impeachment if Pelosi is just sitting on it.
Feinstein is correct in her assessment
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

Spotted Ag
AG
It's 3:20 PM on January 10, 2020 and Donald J. Trump is STILL your POTUS!!
will25u
Joe Exotic
AG
Great, Nancy is going to charge him with obstruction of the senate now
annie88
AG
Boom!

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Chance Chase McMasters
Super innocent man says he'll block witnesses at Senate trial controlled by his own party.

Ag with kids
AG
Chance Chase McMasters said:

Super innocent man says he'll block witnesses at Senate trial controlled by his own party.

Troll, troll, troll your boat
Gently down the stream...
captkirk
AG

What do you think he's guilty of. Executive privilege is at his discretion. Sorry you lost
Ag with kids
AG
captkirk said:

What do you think he's guilty of. Executive privilege is at his discretion. Sorry you lost
He's been asked that question about 50 times on this thread alone and refuses to answer. Because he's nothing more than a ShareBlue troll...
Joe Exotic
AG

You should totally charge him with obstruction of the senate now
Maroon Dawn
AG
Hi Chance!

Please stop ignoring my posts

We desperately need to assess your understanding of what Executive Privilege is because honestly it looks like you have no clue what it is and it makes you sound like an idiot when you whine about things that are clearly covered under it

Let us help you and your lack of understanding of how our government works
aggieforester05
AG

Has it ever occurred to you that this might be just a big FU to the degenerate liberals and Democrats that have relentlessly persecuted him for the last three years? It also a way to prevent Senate Degenecrats from going on a fishing expedition or looking for perjury traps. If it were me I'd do anything possible to keep those scum bags from getting what they want because the whole thing is in bad faith for political reasons. Only limp wristed liberal pansies think it's unacceptable to stand up to bullies.
Wildcat
AG
Such a bogus position. Schiff could have forced the issue in court, but chose not to do so. The notion that Trump is "guilty" of obstruction by asserting executive privilege has been thoroughly trounced by anyone with an IQ north of 60.

I can only conclude that this Chase character is running some shtick of idiot leftist. Quality work.
oysterbayAG
AG
Schiff will never stop. I understand he is very busy fishing and scheming to screw the Senate Republicans and Trump, such as only sending one Article Of Impeachment now or constructing a 3rd Article etc. As long as the House is controlled by Democrats, Articles of Impeachment could go on continually until the American People say enough is enough !
ProgN

Wildcat
AG
This is why there will be no witnesses in the Senate trial. The President and GOP will put Schiff under oath and that will not go well. Everyone involved knows it.

The only people in the world who think this plays well for the Dems are people who earned their JD from reddit U.
Chance Chase McMasters
Wildcat said:

This is why there will be no witnesses in the Senate trial. The President and GOP will put Schiff under oath and that will not go well. Everyone involved knows it.

Right It's Trump begging for witnesses and dems trying to block them.
aggieforester05
AG
You really think the Dems wouldn't try to block witnesses like Schiff, Pelosi, or the whistle blower? Why do you put so much faith in the extremely dishonest people populating the Democrat party? You honestly think they're above the board on this whole deal?
Wildcat
AG

Wildcat said:

No. Trump is threatening to call witnesses, smart guy.

What bit character are you planning to trot out after your dumb leftist shtick is played out? You need to be planning now. This one is getting a little stale.
Agvet12
AG

Wildcat said:

Must be why the dems blocked GOP from calling witnesses in the house - again I'll ask why didn't the house challenge executive privilege originally - especially if their case is so concrete?
captkirk
AG

Wildcat said:

Talk to Schiff. If he wanted to hear from them, he should have sent them a subpoena

Dems blocked several GOP requested witnesses, including the GD whistleblower who started this whole thing. You're a liar
Rockdoc
AG
Gary having trouble accepting losing. Lol
captkirk
AG
Nice work on impeachment, Gary

agsalaska
AG
Thats not even close to correct.

The odds as of last night were Trump -127. This morning it was -131.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.

Elko is a loser and we will be buying him out for some obscene amount of money in two years. - Agsalaska

ProgN
ProgN
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

#WhereIsTheWhistleblowerTestimonySchiffBag
Chance Chase McMasters

[Nope. -Staff]
End Of Message
AG
Your party is disgusting.
Rockdoc
AG
What did Gary call you? I'm shocked this is coming from the tolerant left!
First Page Last Page
Page 209 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.