***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

894,742 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Pizza
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just let it go. The Dems have shown their weakness. Nancy is going to sit on this and somehow Etc and GJ are going to claim victory. Trump dared them to impeach. They did and now the Senate is calling them. Nancy is not only going to fold but she is taking her cards and going home. She FAILED BIGLY.
RyanAg08
AG
You come across as someone who believes everything he's hears or reads. Either that or you are spamming the boards.
MetoliusAg
hbtheduce said:

MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

Two possible remedies I see:

Senate takes congress to court on impeding its constitutional duties.

Trump takes congress to court for violating his constitutional rights to a fast and fair trial.

Both would fail.
Eh eventually I think Trump has a case based on his 6th amendment rights (after months of inaction).
Nope.
hbtheduce
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Just let it go. The Dems have shown their weakness. Nancy is going to sit on this and somehow Etc and GJ are going to claim victory. Trump dared them to impeach. They did and now the Senate is calling them. Nancy is not only going to fold but she is taking her cards and going home. She FAILED BIGLY.

Then I will continue to point out the house has yet to complete the impeachment process, meaning Trump has still not been impeached.

Its fun to watch the cognitive dissonance.
hbtheduce
AG
MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

Trump takes congress to court for violating his constitutional rights to a fast and fair trial.

Both would fail.
Eh eventually I think Trump has a case based on his 6th amendment rights (after months of inaction).
Nope.

So Trump has no right to a speedy trial? What a great way to uphold the constitution, by removing the rights of a citizen elected president?
End Of Message
AG
MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

Both would fail.
Nope.
Totally agree, no!
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
93MarineHorn

Quote:

From a current Military Times poll:
This is the equivalent (probably worse actually) of a CNN poll. The Military Times is garbage.

Edit - It's even worse because it's an online poll. Why don't you poll Forum 16? The results would be just as reliable.
Squadron7
AG
MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

MetoliusAg said:

hbtheduce said:

Both would fail.
Nope.

A born loader of boxcars, this one.
Gary Johnson
Does a "fast fair trial" include his house minions calling to "slow things down"?

Does a "fast trial" also include years of litigation to decide whether trials should have evidence and witnesses?

He's obviously guilty and scared to death of more damning evidence being presented.
TJJackson
Gary Johnson said:

Does a "fast fair trial" include his house minions calling to "slow things down"?

Does a "fast trial" also include years of litigation to decide whether trials should have evidence and witnesses?

He's obviously guilty and scared to death of more damning evidence being presented.

Oh my. Can you hook me up with your dealer? I want what you are on!
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
backintexas2013
AG
backintexas2013
AG
So if Nancy chickens out and let's down Etc and GJ how long before the media drops it and the true believers realize they were duped
Patentmike
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Nope, he want Executive Privilege to clearly NOT apply so he can air Obama's dirty laundry. The Dems know this which is why we got the Kangaroo Court and the 2nd Article of Impeachment.

ETA..or at least not apply with respect to the Bidens
PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

aggiehawg
AG
Again, guilty of WHAT??????????????
Rockdoc
AG
backintexas2013 said:

So if Nancy chickens out and let's down Etc and GJ how long before the media drops it and the true believers realize they were duped

Doesn't matter. They just change user names and poof, they're back spouting more hate!
Squadron7
AG
leakypipes said:

Gary Johnson said:

Oh my. Can you hook me up with your dealer? I want what you are on!

Whatever it is, it is cheap and plentiful...and causes lasting damage.
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

A prosecutor ignores the advice of his coworkers, decides not to wait on subpoenas and warrants to gather evidence (which happen all the time), and charges someone with a crime.

How is it fair to the citizen to then wait for the government to go back and fix all their errors? Its not. Its unconstitutional for a reason you tyrants.

Now we are still months away from that really being a material, but to dismiss it out of hand is pathetic.

GUILTY OF WHAT YOU DORKS? HE ISN'T GUILTY OF A CRIME. HE IS ONLY GUILTY OF OFFENDING DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS.
Gary Johnson
Fact check: false

The WH can delay witnesses and evidence for years.

Claim executive immunity: wait 14 months to lose
Claim executive privilege: wait 14 months to lose.
Artorias
AG
aggiehawg said:

Again, guilty of WHAT??????????????

Defeating Hilldawg
hbtheduce
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Correct, you get a judge to compel testimony and evidence. Welcome to America. Tyrants.
Squadron7
AG
Gary Johnson said:

At this stage, they don't have to present any evidence because no evidence of an actual crime has been presented.

Not. Even. A. Charge.
backintexas2013
AG
Gary Johnson said:

You do realize that those things going through court are still part of the trial and at least it's moving? If they aren't doing anything because they are afraid, like Nancy, then the trial isn't moving at all.

fooz
Can't believe yall still respond to Gary.

Stop feeding the trolls.
Artorias
AG
fooz said:

Can't believe yall still respond to Gary.

Stop feeding the trolls.

And .Metolius
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Gary Johnson said:

if the evidence is so important, why impeach now? What's the rush? That said, since you were so confident to impeach now, why aren't you insisting on a trial now?

You see, that isn't how the law works. You investigate, present to a grand jury, get an indictment (or a no-bill) and go to trial. You don't start investigating after you go to the grand jury.

Oh, and to reiterate what hawg asked, what is Trump guilty of?

I'm really relieved to see that this poster doesn't have an AgTag.
MetoliusAg
Can't think of any other American President since 1900 who was as lacking in basic human kindness and respect for others as Donald Trump is. No other POTUS since 1900 comes even remotely close, not even Nixon.

Squadron7
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Can't think of any other American President since 1900 who was as lacking in basic human kindness and respect for others as Donald Trump is. No other POTUS since 1900 comes even remotely close, not even Nixon.

I agree. Even Juanita Broadrick at least got offered some ice.
hbtheduce
AG
FDR set up internment camps for Asians.
Rockdoc
AG
We're so sad that you're so sad. Get better!
backintexas2013
AG
Why is that woman sniveling? What did Trump do to her husband? Is this now grounds for impeachment
RyanAg08
AG
hbtheduce said:

FDR set up internment camps for Asians.

Thomas Jefferson owned slaves.
captkirk
AG
backintexas2013
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Sorry yo boy's dumb lizard brain conspiracy gullibility got him impeached.

This shows that GJ has lost and orange man bad has taken over.
FriscoKid
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Flame post with zero content. It's getting old.
Squadron7
AG
Gary Johnson said:

Yeah, that was why they started calling for impeachment the week he was elected.

Sorry your coup lost.
First Page Last Page
Page 193 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.