***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

967,684 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MetoliusAg said:

This is the guy that the MAGA crowd support, idolize, and worship:

Surely the American people are better than this. If we're not, stick a fork in the first American republic**, and start over.

** -- for the MAGA LIVs, France is in their 5th Republic / 5th Constitution since 1789.

None of those things are as bad as electing a liberal
Rapier108
This thread should be renamed The Official Etcetera TDS Thread because nothing he posts anymore is about impeachment. Just endless "Orange Man Bad" type tweets from random people.
Joe Exotic
AG
Rockdoc said:

Sorry guys, he doesn't respond to your comments. He just post what he's told.

Just flag him. If he's not responding or engaging in debate then he's trolling and let staff handle him.
Joe Exotic
AG
Rapier108 said:

This thread should be renamed The Official Etcetera TDS Thread because nothing he posts anymore is about impeachment. Just endless "Orange Man Bad" type tweets from random people.

It's clearly trolling. Flag accordingly.
Prosperdick
AG
So glad I have the ignore button and did I read that he voted for Hilldog....hahahahahahahahaahah!!!
aezmvp
dermdoc said:

So you must love you some Joe Biden gaffes. C'mon man.
I'm sure all of the creepy pictures of him sniffing women's hair, swimming nude around female Secret Service, oh and being credibly (key word) accused of sexual harrasment by 8 women including a Lt. Governor candidate from his own party are not really a pattern. I mean what guy who was elected Senator 40 years ago hasn't boffed or fondled a couple of cookies along the way?

Nope. Everything is on the up and up there.
dermdoc
AG
LonghornDub said:

dermdoc said:

What did Trump say that was not true? Except I would have used two dollar instead of three dollar bill.

Did you even read the IG report? About all the FBI "mistakes"? C'mon man. There is partisan and there is obsessive crazy.
Trump knows more about currency than you; two dollar bills are legal currency.
You are correct. It just used to be a figure of speech when I was growing up.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
dermdoc said:

LonghornDub said:

dermdoc said:

What did Trump say that was not true? Except I would have used two dollar instead of three dollar bill.

Did you even read the IG report? About all the FBI "mistakes"? C'mon man. There is partisan and there is obsessive crazy.
Trump knows more about currency than you; two dollar bills are legal currency.
You are correct. It just used to be a figure of speech when I was growing up.
Agree it was, until in the 80s when they printed a two dollar bill for a time.
Ag with kids
AG
MetoliusAg said:

^
|
Not even one of them had the courage nor the integrity to criticize Trump for aiming a petty, juvenile, insulting tweet at a 16-yr-old Swedish girl.

Derm must be mighty proud.

I forget when Barron Trump became a political activist. Could you show me when he did that?
Jimmy Valentine
Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

^
|
Not even one of them had the courage nor the integrity to criticize Trump for aiming a petty, juvenile, insulting tweet at a 16-yr-old Swedish girl.

I forget when Barron Trump became a political activist. Could you show me when he did that?
Is this the standard that makes it perfectly acceptable for a grown man to bully a female teenager on the internet?

How many of y'all with teenage daughters would excuse a grown man attacking your daughter on the internet for any reason?
GCP12
AG
Democrats, the party of using children as human shields for their ****ty ideas.

Republicans need to start using kids to make political arguments so liberals are forced to just accept our ideas
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Is this the standard that makes it perfectly acceptable for a grown man to bully a female teenager on the internet?

How many of y'all with teenage daughters would excuse a grown man attacking your daughter on the internet for any reason?
You obviously are very unfamiliar with her parents. They promoted her to do this. They don't care about their child's medical conditions. A weird form of Munchausen syndrome by proxy.

McInnis
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

^
|

Oh good grief, she lectures our entire generation ("HOW DARE YOU") as the self appointed savior of our planet, but any criticism of her is "bullying"? Just when I think it's impossible to become more pathetic, liberals prove me wrong.
Rockdoc
AG
You're trying way too hard. Starting to look silly
captkirk
AG
MetoliusAg said:

^
|
This is your guy, Derm. That's quite a prize person you and your ilk have aligned with. What is it you admire about him most?
I hate to admit this, but I think you might really have got 'eeem this time
MetoliusAg
I wonder who is paying the many millions of dollars for Rudy and all his expenses...and I wonder what that person has asked for in return from Trump.

Derm, does this look like even more corruption by Trump to you and your fellow Trump supporters? It definitely looks like more corruption by Trump to tens of millions of American patriots.
Jimmy Valentine
Rockdoc said:

Cool, I'll update my spreadsheet accordingly. Rockdoc says it's ok for adult men to attack teenage girls online.
captkirk
AG
When the truth comes out, you guys are going to look stupid again
Rockdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Rockdoc said:

Cool, I'll update my spreadsheet accordingly. Rockdoc says it's ok for adult men to attack teenage girls online.

What's that got to do with you trying too hard (on an impeachment thread) and looking silly? Maybe you should just start a orange man bad/I hate trump thread and post away. There are a couple that will join you.
ProgN
Rockdoc said:

aggiehawg
AG
MetoliusAg said:

I wonder who is paying the many millions of dollars for Rudy and all his expenses...and I wonder what that person has asked for in return from Trump.

Derm, does this look like even more corruption by Trump to you and your fellow Trump supporters? It definitely looks like more corruption by Trump to tens of millions of American patriots.
Eight million dollars a year is chump change for lawyers in that stratosphere. More likely 12-15 million a year for just putting their name on the stationary as "Of counsel."

Wonder how much David Boies paid Hunter to be "Of counsel" to his law firm? For absolutely no reason??
Joe Exotic
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Is this your impeachment angle in 2021?
MetoliusAg
Your deflection attempt is duly noted. You constantly play goaltender for Trump, no matter how dishonest and reprehensible his actions are.

But there is no excuse for a President of the United States to use the bully pulpit to publicly mock a 16 yr old Swedish girl. Trump's tweet was despicable and cowardly, and it is an utter disgrace to the Office of the Presidency. This man has no respect for others and no respect for the office he holds.
Rockdoc
AG
MetoliusAg said:

Your deflection attempt is duly noted. You constantly play goaltender for Trump, no matter how dishonest and reprehensible his actions are.

But there is no excuse for a President of the United States to use the bully pulpit to publicly mock a 16 yr old Swedish girl. Trump's tweet was despicable and cowardly, and it is an utter disgrace to the Office of the Presidency. This man has no respect for others and no respect for the office he holds.

Does this mean you're not gonna vote for him next year?
FriscoKid
AG
MetoliusAg said:

I bumped a lot of your quotes this evening that were dead wrong. I am curious why you think you might be right this time because given your track record it's not looking promising.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
FriscoKid
AG
You own your mueller/Russia predictions whether you admit it or not.
aggiehawg
AG

Talk about a President going where he shouldn't, just that President was being racist.
Jimmy Valentine
Bregxit said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Bregxit said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Ag with kids said:

MetoliusAg said:

^
|

If my daughter was flittering around the world wagging her finger at grown adults telling them "HOW DARE YOU" I would say she has earned every criticism coming her way. And my daughter is only 10.

That just makes you a terrible Dad.
Nah. I taught my kids to keep their mouths shut about things they know nothing about and to not parrot whatever they just hear. I also taught them about consequences. You hit someone, expect to get hit back. You talk **** to someone, expect to get insulted back. In other words, if you are going to dish it out, be ready to take it.

Noted. Bregxit also says it's perfectly acceptable for adult men to attack teenage girls online. Really appreciate y'all being so open and honest. Anyone else?
FriscoKid
AG
Tell me the story again about how Nunes was lying about the FISA warrant and the Trump campaign being spied on being a crazy conspiracy theory.

That one was one of my favorites.
FriscoKid
AG
Truth or dare?

You bet on OU to beat LSU?
MetoliusAg
aggiehawg said:

MetoliusAg said:

Eight million dollars a year is chump change for lawyers in that stratosphere. More likely 12-15 million a year for just putting their name on the stationary as "Of counsel."

Wonder how much David Boies paid Hunter to be "Of counsel" to his law firm? For absolutely no reason??
Are you saying Hunter Biden's and David Boies' corruption makes President Trump's and Rudy's corruption acceptable and justifiable in your eyes?
Rockdoc
AG
You're trying to use logic with liberals. That has fail all over it.
First Page Last Page
Page 162 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.