***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

946,826 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
End Of Message
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Pinche Abogado said:

For someone that has a "job," you spend an inordinate amount of time on TexAgs. Maybe you're a lawyer, like me? Or, maybe, it's a slow day at McDonalds?
I'm a CPA

(pats head)
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Rockdoc
AG
Jimmy/Gary working hard on the talking point downloads. Should've been a witness!
Jimmy Valentine
Pinche Abogado said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Pinche Abogado said:

For someone that has a "job," you spend an inordinate amount of time on TexAgs. Maybe you're a lawyer, like me? Or, maybe, it's a slow day at McDonalds?
I'm a CPA

(pats head)
(pats head back for being a lawyer)
Jimmy Valentine
Rockdoc said:

Jimmy/Gary working hard on the talking point downloads. Should've been a witness!
Who's Gary?
flown-the-coop
AG
A CPA busy trolling TexAgs instead of working with his clients on year-end planning and advisory. In the word's of our Dear Leader, I would call you and let you know "You're Fired".

Jimmy Valentine is quickly turning into more of an irritant than the other trolls. Remained convinced this is someone with the site host trying to annoy enough people that you buy stars to use the ignore function.

Valentine brings nothing new to this. It really needs to move along and get back to work.
Jimmy Valentine
flown-the-coop said:

A CPA busy trolling TexAgs instead of working with his clients on year-end planning and advisory. In the word's of our Dear Leader, I would call you and let you know "You're Fired".

Jimmy Valentine is quickly turning into more of an irritant than the other trolls. Remained convinced this is someone with the site host trying to annoy enough people that you buy stars to use the ignore function.

Valentine brings nothing new to this. It really needs to move along and get back to work.
Why is it that my posts with sources to back them are considered Trolling? Are you upset simply because I bring a different view point to this board?

I don't do taxes, I work in industry.

End Of Message
AG
Out of context, and you cite to fake news.
Jimmy Valentine
Pinche Abogado said:

Out of context, and you cite to fake news.
Which source do you have an issue with? I can try to find another one more suitable for you.
flown-the-coop
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

flown-the-coop said:

Why is it that my posts with sources to back them are considered Trolling? Are you upset simply because I bring a different view point to this board?

I don't do taxes, I work in industry.

So you are an accountant? If you are a MD but do not practice medicine, you don't watch someone sneeze and say "well, I am a doctor". If you are a lawyer who doesn't practice law, I dont' want your legal counsel. And when you try and counteract some calling you out for time spend posting, you do not try and throw a credential down to try and legitimize yourself. Its why you got called out and should continue to be called out.

And your boss should make you get back to work and not misappropriating company resources (or time) to spew political nonsense.

You don't bring a different view, you just regurgitate the same nonsense talking points of MSM that the other trolls do. And yes, when you post the utter keyboard defecation that has tied up this topic for the better part of the day, then you need to move along.

Again, move along.
Long Live Sully
AG
Billy Ray Valentine is more credible.
Jimmy Valentine
Lol!
Jimmy Valentine
Great Movie!
End Of Message
AG
Quite frankly, anything directly reported from sources with first hand knowledge (not opinion).
captkirk
AG
Trump's biggest lie is that I'd get tired of winning - He was wrong
End Of Message
AG
captkirk said:

Trump's biggest lie is that I'd get tired of winning - He was wrong

I am nowhere near satisfied.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
pdc093
The Constitution dictates that impeachment shall NOT be PARTISAN. Yet, AOC, & Rep. Green have BOTH OPENLY stated that the President MUST be impeached before the next election because they're afraid he'll be reelected.
Are there no measures in place to stop this brazen, illegal coup?
txaggie_08
AG
pdc093 said:

The Constitution dictates that impeachment shall NOT be PARTISAN. Yet, AOC, & Rep. Green have BOTH OPENLY stated that the President MUST be impeached before the next election because they're afraid he'll be reelected.

Don't worry, Pelosi said it's not a partisan impeachment because the republicans are not being true to their constitutional duty.
Jimmy Valentine
pdc093 said:

Here is what the constitution says about Impeachment:

Article 1, Section 2 of the United States Constitution:

The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Article 1, Section 3 of the United States Constitution:

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

I don't see anything about it not being Partisan.
SeMgCo87
AG
txaggie_08 said:

pdc093 said:

Don't worry, Pelosi said it's not a partisan impeachment because the republicans are not being true to their constitutional duty.

Jimmy Valentine
More than 500 law professors sign letter saying Trump committed impeachable conduct.

https://medium.com/@legalscholarsonimpeachment/letter-to-congress-from-legal-scholars-6c18b5b6d116

Includes 4 Texas A&M Law School Professors:
Huyen Pham - Professor
Srividhya Ragavan - Professor of Law
Lynne Rambo - Professor of Law
Malinda Seymore - Professor of Law
Long Live Sully
AG
Looks like we have our share of idiots.
Rockdoc
AG
Congratulations on polling lib lawyers
Wildcat
AG
Are you talking about Texas Wesleyan
?
e=mc2
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

More than 500 law professors sign letter saying Trump committed impeachable conduct.

https://medium.com/@legalscholarsonimpeachment/letter-to-congress-from-legal-scholars-6c18b5b6d116

Huyen Pham - Professor

Thanks for posting these idiots names.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Huyen Pham - Professor

FriscoKid
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Huyen Pham - Professor

And not a single one of them heard from a witness that had first hand knowledge of a bribe or saw any document proving guilt. Strange. They are willing to convict on hearsay and assumption.
Rockdoc
AG
Do you have a point with all this lib news?
Wildcat
AG
Cow Hop Ag said:

Looks like we have our share of idiots.

Tommy Curry
Rapier108
Wildcat said:

Are you talking about Texas Wesleyan
?
Yes, a 5th rate law school.
redline248
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Huyen Pham - Professor

How are those professors registered to vote?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

And not a single one of them heard from a witness that had first hand knowledge of a bribe or saw any document proving guilt. Strange. They are willing to convict on hearsay and assumption.
Assuming facts not in evidence. There is a lot of projection in their screed both as to events that have not occurred and motives that are unknown. Orange Man Bad so eventually he will do something bad so we need to stop that from happening, blah, blah, blah.
FriscoKid
AG

Laughing at "Lock him up"? She seems like an objective legal voice.
aggiehawg
AG
redline248 said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Huyen Pham - Professor

How are those professors registered to vote?
Are they all Con Law professors?
FriscoKid
AG
Muy
AG
What again was the point of the latest hearing, to show that our elected Congressmen need to be educated on the Constitution?
First Page Last Page
Page 146 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.