***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,749 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So whose sock is Jimmy?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FriscoKid
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Sort of funny how these posters come in for 2-3 rounds and cycle out. Then the next one "steps" in.

I'd buy them a Zima next fall before a game if they would show up to "chat"
FriscoKid
AG
dermdoc said:

So who's sock is Jimmy?

It will take me a couple posts to explain.
Rockdoc
AG
dermdoc said:

So who's sock is Jimmy?

Think about it. You know who jimmy is.
BusterAg
AG
BusterAg said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

BusterAg said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

Every future President, Republican and Democrat will have free reign to solicit foreign interference in US elections under the guise of foreign policy.
Nice.

Question: If Biden really is guilty of corruption related to Burisma, would you characterize what Trump did as soliciting foreign interference into US elections, or would you characterize it as investigating corruption?

Question 2: If Trump had asked Zelensky to build a Trump Tower hotel in Kyiv in exchange for US foreign aid, would it be unethical for a leader of the Democratic party to ask Zelensky to cooperate with the US government in gathering evidence of that crime, even during election season?
1. If Biden was really guilty of corruption, the DOJ and FBI would have been the ones investigating Biden's actions, and if they were investigation Biden and President Trump asked Zelensky for help, I would characterize it as investigating corruption.

2. Once again, I would expect the FBI & DOJ, and likely a special counsel, would handle the investigation, not the Democrat party.
Why isn't the FBI handling the Trump inquiry, then?

Why is OK for Schiff to make a big deal out of alleged Trump corruption, but Democrat corruption has to be handled by the FBI?

Biden was VP of the US when the worst of this was going down. I don't understand the double standard.

I would expect the political opposition to be the ones to point fingers and spur investigations on the corruption of government officials. I would not trust the bureaucracy to be the ones raising hell, especially against powerful elected officials.

Still waiting on this one.
dermdoc
AG
Why do the Libs on here always have to create socks?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
backintexas2013
AG
dermdoc said:

Because they went all in with ***** Ford and Mueller and don't want it brought back up so they change usernames.
93MarineHorn

Quote:

Because they went all in with ***** Ford and Mueller and don't want it brought back up so they change usernames.

Bingo. Can you imagine how shattered you'd be if you waited two years for Mueller to deliver the goods and the poor, bumbling confused old man didn't even know about Fusion GPS. It's got to shake you to your core to be so misled.
aggielostinETX
AG
“A republic, if you can keep it”

AggieKatie2 said:
ETX is honestly starting to scare me a bit as someone who may be trigger happy.
Rockdoc
AG
The dems have opened up a can of worms. Trump is going scorched earth.
aggieforester05
AG
Would be glorious if it can be proven that some of that money made it back to Biden, Obama, and the DNC. Time to crush the crooked Democrats!
RGLAG85
AG
aggieforester05 said:

Would be glorious if it can be proven that some of that money made it back to Biden, Obama, and the DNC. Time to crush the crooked Democrats!
We already know that Ukraine was a large donor to the Clinton foundation. Follow the money.
tsuag10
AG
gig em 02
Jimmy Valentine said:

If you have a personal problem with me let's address it privately. Id be happy to let staff know they can give you my contact info and we can chat. That goes for anyone that keeps attacking me.
Why would you need staff to give him your personal information? If you want to talk to him just post your phone number like everyone else.
backintexas2013
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

If you have a personal problem with me let's address it privately. Id be happy to let staff know they can give you my contact info and we can chat. That goes for anyone that keeps attacking me.

This might be the dumbest thing posted on this whole thread and that's a huge accomplishment
Gigem314
AG
Deats said:

Maroon Dawn
AG
backintexas2013 said:

dermdoc said:

Yup

Metolius and Gary will disappear too once impeachment is tossed out by the Senate
aggielostinETX
AG

AggieKatie2 said:
aggielostinETX
AG

AggieKatie2 said:
1872walker
Deats said:

I'm sure that Jimmy Valentine will be along shortly to recognize that this blows a holein the entire sham impeachment as well as all of his arguments made yesterday.
FriscoKid
AG
Deats said:

Lot calls that tampering with an investigation.
MetoliusAg
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

No, a President cannot abuse their power to force a foreign government to fabricate charges against a political opponent. That is not what happened here.

But it did happen in 2016 under Obama and in Ukraine.

ETA: The so-called "black ledger" against Manafort was likely forged pursuant to the DNC's and State Department's request.

link, please.
Wildcat
AG
Now we know why the leftists were out trying to discredit Giuliani for the last few weeks.

Who knew that being an Obama fan boy would come at the price of turning the slightly below average leftist into a pro corruption apologist?
FriscoKid
AG
Wildcat said:

Now we know why the leftists were out trying to discredit Giuliani for the last few weeks.

Who knew that being an Obama fan boy would come at the price of turning the slightly below average leftist into pro corruption apologist?

That's probably true. What would it matter if a lawyer was talking to a bunch of folks like he was?
captkirk
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

How is that self-condemning?
It ties Obama directly to the initiation of the investigation
TripleSec
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

All politicians lie, but in my opinion, he takes the art of lying to a level I have not seen before, which is one of the things that makes him a disgusting human.

I don't understand what benefit he receives from lying about inconsequential things, but it has caused me to lose any and all trust that he's telling the truth about this incident.

What did he lie about? I get he exaggerates... But what important lie did he tell? Did he lie about how you can keep your doctor?
captkirk
AG
MetoliusAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

No, a President cannot abuse their power to force a foreign government to fabricate charges against a political opponent. That is not what happened here.

ETA: The so-called "black ledger" against Manafort was likely forged pursuant to the DNC's and State Department's request.

link, please.
Find reference to it in Manafort's trial. You won't, because Mueller and the FBI knew it was a phony document
Jimmy Valentine
I responded to a question.
Jimmy Valentine
Because I've been around long enough to remember when someone doxxed a user and tried to get them fired.
aggiehawg
AG
captkirk said:

MetoliusAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

link, please.
Find reference to it in Manafort's trial. You won't, because Mueller and the FBI knew it was a phony document
It's not even an allegation in the Mueller Report. It is mentioned once as part of a narrative.

Manafort was being tried for tax evasion covering the years contained in the ledger. Those payments were cash, not easily traceable wires. If that ledger were credible and Mueller was able to verify it, it would have become Exhibit A in Manafort's trial instead of Manafort's lavish wardrobe.

There has to be a reason they never produced it nor referred to it. Direct, relevant and material evidence of the offense charged is not easily discarded, unless its provenance is unreliable. Such as it coming from the DNC.
Jimmy Valentine
Private citizens go through our regular justice system, Presidents face impeachment
captkirk
AG
K188Ag
AG
MetoliusAg said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

link, please.
Its a pretty easy search:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/449206-fbi-warned-early-and-often-that-manafort-file-might-be-fake-used-it-anyway

https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/fbi-was-warned-manafort-evidence-probably-fake/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/hammer-about-to-drop-on-slimy-alexandra-chalupa-hoaxer-behind-fake-russia-narrative-and-key-promoter-of-dnc-resist-trump-rallies-outside-white-house/
End Of Message
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Because I've been around long enough to remember when someone doxxed a user and tried to get them fired.

You have a job, besides posting propaganda?!?!
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
First Page Last Page
Page 141 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.