***** OFFICIAL TRUMP IMPEACHMENT THREAD *****

947,844 Views | 9220 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Pizza
Jimmy Valentine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

aggie2812-2 said:

Sure, since it's already been happening throughout our history as a nation. Stop being weak minded and complaining all the time.
Does the alleged corruption have to be proven to make it ok? Or does the President have the authority to do it without any proof?

Well every other impeachment in our history has had an indisputable crime driving it. This one has no crime. Go ahead cowboy. Impeach over nothing. You have that power since the dems control the House. But, the senate is going to rip into this like a pit bull on a poodle. (Schiff is the poodle)
The thread you are replying to is not about impeachment.

It's actually in the title as "the official impeachment thread".

I'd like to avoid a ban and not call you something appropriate.
I asked a hypothetical question. Feel free to go read it for yourself.
Prosperdick
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

How is that self-condemning?

Reminds me of when Lance, the drug dealer from Pulp Fiction, realizes he's talking to Travolta on a cell phone and quickly adds at the end of the call "Who is this? I don't know you, crank caller, crank caller!"
dermdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

dermdoc said:

If all the folks who said they voted for Gary Johnson actually did, he would have done a lot better.
Have you heard from more than 4.5 million people?
It just amazes me how all the supposed Gary Johnson voters on here never, ever criticized Hillary for the Steele dossier. Or the Clinton Foundation. Or all the other stuff she did. Yet they really, really hate Trump supposedly on ideological grounds for doing the same things Hillary did and still does.

I repeat weird.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

LOL!

Wait you can't be serious, here.

Or can you be that delusional?

Okay, here's the clue. She placed herself and others including Biden and Obama in the room where lying to the President-Elect as to what they considered a foreign threat was the plan. By the book.

Who wrote that book????????
1872walker
I'll tell you what. In 2016 I did vote Libertarian at the top of the ticket as a protest vote as I found Trump to be a despicable human being and could never vote for a Democrat.

However, with the events of the past three years I have donated to a political party and candidate for the first time in my life and will be voting for Trump next November. He's still a despicable human being, but look at what he has achieved. And I'm confident he will do much more in the next five years and hopefully set our country up to better resist the scourge of Liberalism for decades to come through judicial appointments.

That, and even though I'm a Texan and don't believe that electoral college votes are in play in 2020, I'm going to do my part to hopefully give Trump a popular vote victory to go along with his electoral college beat down as a middle finger to the Libs who want to destroy our Constitution and go with a popular vote.
dermdoc
AG
aggiehawg said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

LOL!

Wait you can't be serious, here.

Or can you be that delusional?

Okay, here's the clue. She placed herself and others including Biden and Obama in the room where lying to the President-Elect as to what they considered a foreign threat was the plan. By the book.

Who wrote that book????????
As I said earlier, Jimmy is not very good at this.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Proc92
Can someone please tell me, what is Aleppo?
FriscoKid
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

FriscoKid said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

aggie2812-2 said:

Sure, since it's already been happening throughout our history as a nation. Stop being weak minded and complaining all the time.
Does the alleged corruption have to be proven to make it ok? Or does the President have the authority to do it without any proof?

Well every other impeachment in our history has had an indisputable crime driving it. This one has no crime. Go ahead cowboy. Impeach over nothing. You have that power since the dems control the House. But, the senate is going to rip into this like a pit bull on a poodle. (Schiff is the poodle)
The thread you are replying to is not about impeachment.

It's actually in the title as "the official impeachment thread".

I'd like to avoid a ban and not call you something appropriate.
I asked a hypothetical question. Feel free to go read it for yourself.

This whole conversation and your "hypothetical " question is about impeachment. Are you trying to pivot to jaywalking or something?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Jimmy Valentine
If you have a personal problem with me let's address it privately. Id be happy to let staff know they can give you my contact info and we can chat. That goes for anyone that keeps attacking me.
FriscoKid
AG
Jimmy argues like Lot. I know a lot of socks get accused of being him, but this one really might be him.
Jimmy Valentine
Let's chat!
fasthorse05
Aggiebrewer said:

First I've heard of Rice doing that,
If you want to know who knows all of the goodies and icing from Spygate, just look at the attendees of the Democratic meetings in January, 2017 in DC.

Every single one of those people who were involved --Rice, Obama, Biden, and Brennan--are intimately involved in the coup plot.

Talk about a Whistleblower?

BTW, at least one of Rice's children is a conservative, kinda like Juan Williams.
dermdoc
AG
I do not have a personal problem with you. In fact, I do not have a personal problem with anybody on a message board. I just think you hate Trump and are so biased you can not look at this stuff rationally.
txagbear
3rd president to be impeached. The tweet storm should be awesome
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
dermdoc
AG
txagbear said:

Agree. The Dems got a pretty big Matzah ball hanging out there. Trump's approval up to 52% according to Rasmussen this week. And as with all polls where Trump is involved, add about five to ten points to what Americans actually believe. I firmly believe that the Dems are on trial here as much as Trump or even more so. We shall see.
Jimmy Valentine
You don't anything about me except for the extremely narrow subjects I've posted about.
PA24
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Who in the media doesn't want a trial? Ratings will be sky high once the senate gets going.
Who in the senate doesn't want their chance to shine on TV to the home base?

Of course the senate will find him not guilty but if the Democrats can get a majority they will say Victory against the evil King. Their base will be on fire, maybe hot enough to pull off the greatest upset since....well Trump beat Hillary. That is what they r betting on...IMO.

Drama Drama Drama

For those thinking this is about the IG report, don't think so as we r now hearing that not a lot of meat in that report.

On to Durham.....what a show, from both sides.

This is the greatest show on earth but we have forgive me the reference here
Forgive me but it is too tempting to not quote Shakespeare here:
Quote:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Excellent quote for the times but in reality we know Shakespeare was a Christian.
"Now, God be praised, that to believing souls /Gives light in darkness, comfort in despair".

As far as today's politics...much simpler minds at play here.

Donald and Nancy

aggiehawg
AG
Folks, I'm out for tonight. Got the new fridge, Holding well so far.

But the last three days, The Hubs had done a workaround that meant one of us getting up in the middle of the night to flip the breaker to cycle that SOB off before it froze in the fridge section. He by-passed it to keep the evap fan on and condenser working.

Saved most of the freezer section. But as you can imagine. not much sleep the last few nights.

I'm tired. Need some sleep. 'night all.
dermdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

You don't anything about me except for the extremely narrow subjects I've posted about.
Agree. And what do all those topics have in common? C'mon man. You seem like a good guy. Just admit it.
txagbear
dermdoc said:

txagbear said:

Agree. The Dems got a pretty big Matzah ball hanging out there. Trump's approval up to 52% according to Rasmussen this week. And as with all polls where Trump is involved, add about five to ten points to what Americans actually believe. I firmly believe that the Dems are on trial here as much as Trump or even more so. We shall see.

Who cares. I'm in it for entertainment at this point
dermdoc
AG
txagbear said:

dermdoc said:

txagbear said:

Who cares. I'm in it for entertainment at this point
It is fun to watch.
FriscoKid
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

Let's chat!

That's what we are doing. This is a chat board.
Jimmy Valentine
I think he is a disgusting human that does not adhere to the principles of conservatism.
1872walker
Jimmy Valentine said:

I think he is a disgusting human that does not adhere to the principles of conservatism.

100% in agreement with you.

However, this thread is about impeachment. As disgusting as he is and how much he does that flies in the face of Federalism with the principals of conservatism (what Republican truly does?), what does this have to do with the Democrats current efforts to undo an election and reverse the will of the people?

Perhaps you should start another thread on your dislikes of Trump and whatever direction you'd like that to go. I'll likely join you in that discussion.
dermdoc
AG
Now we are being honest. I agree with the first part but know no Presidential candidates in this field(or in 2015 for that matter) who are not. Please correct me if you disagree.

As far as conservatism, I disagree with you. Trump is the first President in a very long time who has not led us into war which I consider conservative. He is enforcing immigration which I consider conservative. He has appointed conservative SCOTUS justices. He has cut taxes. He is the most gay friendly President we have ever had. He has cut unemployment numbers for ALL, including record low unemployment numbers for African Americans and Hispanics. On the con side, he has spent too much.

I really think your dislike is more personal than ideological.
dermdoc
AG
1872walker said:

Jimmy Valentine said:

100% in agreement with you.

However, this thread is about impeachment. As disgusting as he is and how much he does that flies in the face of Federalism with the principals of conservatism (what Republican truly does?), what does this have to do with the Democrats current efforts to undo an election and reverse the will of the people?

Perhaps you should start another thread on your dislikes of Trump and whatever direction you'd like that to go. I'll likely join you in that discussion.
Yep.
Jimmy Valentine
All politicians lie, but in my opinion, he takes the art of lying to a level I have not seen before, which is one of the things that makes him a disgusting human.

I don't understand what benefit he receives from lying about inconsequential things, but it has caused me to lose any and all trust that he's telling the truth about this incident.
1872walker
Again. Nothing to do with impeachment. Start a new thread about Trump's personal faults and I'd be happy to continue there.
dermdoc
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

All politicians lie, but in my opinion, he takes the art of lying to a level I have not seen before, which is one of the things that makes him a disgusting human.

I don't understand what benefit he receives from lying about inconsequential things, but it has caused me to lose any and all trust that he's telling the truth about this incident.
Cool. So what policies of his do you disagree with as I listed above?

And what impeachable offense has Trump been proven to have committed?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Sort of funny how these posters come in for 2-3 rounds and cycle out. Then the next one "steps" in.
FriscoKid
AG
1872walker said:

Again. Nothing to do with impeachment. Start a new thread about Trump's personal faults and I'd be happy to continue there.

Lot is spinning in his own little world devoid of logic or reason. But, he's not alone. It really is a mystery to me on how someone can be educated on the issues and come to the conclusion that he does.

The dem leaders like Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, or Fat Jerry are in it for the power. They are trying to control and influence the little ethnic groups they created. I understand them.

What I don't understand though are folks like Lot that believe them.
Maroon Dawn
AG
"I don't like him, he's a big meanie head!" Is literally all liberals have and they still think that's reasonable grounds for impeachment
aginlakeway
AG
Jimmy Valentine said:

What does your post have to do with impeachment?
First Page Last Page
Page 140 of 264

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.